Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday May 29, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Exterior/Styling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (80)

Member#: 141043
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Default What do you want to see us carry in exterior/styling? Sale on what we have in stock!!

The MAP Race Program||||Why Choose MAP?||||Our Services||||Inventory Clearance||||What Our Customers Say

So what else would you like to see us carry?

We have some options to help you guys out.

We'll offer huge savings on what we currently have to make room for the items you want to see us carry!

You guys help me with ideas, and I'll help you out with huge savings!

Sound good?

Prices are listed at MSRP. PM or call 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE for deep sale pricing!

Here's what we've got so far:

License plates are a necessary evil on the front of our cars, but you can save your front bumper from looking boring or blocking flow to your FMIC with the GrimmSpeed License Plate Relocation Kit. Utilizing our unique Infinite-Adjust design allows for virtually any mounting position and angular adjustment so you can mount it where you want it! Our simple design mounts in the OEM tow hook location for maximum support while providing you with the largest range of adjustment available on the market. With laser cut and powder coated 5052 Aluminum, this bracket will hold your plate confidently in place while looking sharp and light. Each tow hook adapter is custom designed and CNC machined from 12L14 Steel and then treated with black zinc for an indestructible and perfect fit.

Most adjustability available on the market!
Mounts in OEM tow hook location (No cutting or drilling required)
Simple stainless steel allen key hardware
Will not block flow to your FMIC and can be adjusted to not block fog lights
(Adjustments available for maximum air flow)
Indestructible Black Zinc coated 12L14 shaft
(This will not bind and break off in your tow hook hole like cheap aluminum kits)
Details

Item Number GRI 094005
Price: $70.39

Agency Power continues to bring stylish and functional products to the Subaru community.
Their latest creation is this lightweight aluminum alternator cover for the Subaru 2.5L, WRX, STI, and Forester. This cover helps dress up the engine bay with some needed style in Satin Silver, Wrinkle Red, or Candy Blue. Utilizing high end technology, this alternator cover is 1 piece with clean bends and hidden welds to be a show winning piece. The cover fits using the stock side bracket bolt and top bolt with an include riser spacer. All other hardware is provided for a quick and easy installation. Each cover has the AP logo water jetted for a clean look. Cover fits all models from 2002-2007.
Details

Item Number AP-GDA-140
Price: $150.00

Prosport Carbon Fiber Hood Damper Kit

This is a complete kit which includes one pair of Black Carbon Fiber Hood dampers with stainless steel shafts and custom hardware. These are direct fit, bolt on dampers that allow you to ditch your hood prop or replace your boring stock dampers with real carbon fiber. Average install time is about 15 minutes.

We do not recommend using these on carbon fiber or fiberglass hoods
Details

Item Number HD-SUBARU02-07 GDA/B
Price: $98.99

Crafted from premium polyurethane and featuring the Rally Armor logo, these mud flaps have been engineered to perform consistently in a variety of environments.

In true rally tradition, our polyurethane rally flaps endure the elements season after season, while finishing your vehicle with a rally look. Each set includes four mud flaps for each corner of your vehicle with rust proof stainless steel and plastic mounting hardware. No drilling into your vehicle required. Simply bolt on using supplied hardware and easy to follow video and instructions. These rally mud flaps are the preferred choice for lowered, competition race, rally vehicles or for use in extreme conditions.

NOTE: 2006-2007 Wagon models require modification for front flap installation.

Details

Item Number MF1-UR
Price: $126.99

Please Pm or call for the best possible pricing out there!

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

AIM: DaelenAtMAP
Phone: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 109
[email protected]
Send us a PM

The MAP blog - Get the inside track on what we're doing!
Check us out on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Check out our YouTube videos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today!
ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today!
ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco
Old 07-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 07-21-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Thursday is YOUR day to save!

Old 07-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Save on the weekend @ www.maperformance.com

Old 07-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Monday Bump!

Old 07-26-2011, 05:32 PM   #7
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

PM Me For Great Deals!

Old 07-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #8
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

PM's Sent and Replied!

Old 07-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #9
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #10
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Not Our Friend Yet? Go Ahead, Join The Fun!

http://www.facebook.com/modernautomotiveperformance

Old 08-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #11
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Tuesday is YOUR day to save!

Old 08-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #12
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Want The Latest News On New Products? Bookmark This Page!

http://www.maperformance.com/blog/

Old 08-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #13
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #14
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-09-2011, 06:18 PM   #15
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #16
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

PM Me For Great Deals!

Old 08-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #17
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-12-2011, 06:30 PM   #18
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

save Big This Weekend

Old 08-15-2011, 06:20 PM   #19
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #20
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-17-2011, 06:20 PM   #21
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #22
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-23-2011, 06:52 PM   #23
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #24
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Old 08-25-2011, 05:21 PM   #25
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
DGM

Closed Thread