Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday April 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2002, 03:16 AM   #1
Dougeefresh
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 11024
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Streaming wood, Illinois
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Weird black

Question Very strange problem with i-Club...

Recently I've been having problems accessing i-Club.
I can almost always access index page of i-Club. However, when I click on Forums, I immediately get file/server not found error. I can access other sites without any problem. This happens about 90% of time and the other 10% works like nothing has ever happened... like now... I haven't changed any settings and it just started working now...
Any ideas?

Doug
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Dougeefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 08:24 AM   #2
XRW URABUS
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 21974
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Illinois
Default When I experience this problem:

*I'll log out of this forum and log back on to clear the cookies, or just completely quit out of my browser and open it back up.

.......Can't explain why but it works for me.
XRW URABUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 10:01 AM   #3
Pikeadon
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 4422
Join Date: Feb 2001
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: College Station, TX
Vehicle:
00 RS
Yellow

Default

Pikeadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 11:31 PM   #4
DrBoy01
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 20444
Join Date: Jun 2002
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Wilmington, DE|Berkeley
Vehicle:
2006 Outback 2.5 XT
Garnet Red Pearl 5MT

Default

Dougeefresh, this may sound a bit strange, but did you ever play Everquest? I played on the Sullon Zek server with a guy with the same name :P

Sorry if I've made a mistake.
DrBoy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 05:01 AM   #5
stiguy555
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 11190
Join Date: Oct 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Central WI
Vehicle:
1992 Lexus SC400
1998 Forester - Green :D

Default

Haha! I love the name XRW URABUS!
stiguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strange problem with g/f's Nissan nick9871 Off-Topic 22 10-16-2006 11:13 AM
Calling all coilover owners for help on strange problem with my JIC's. west Brakes, Steering & Suspension 22 05-31-2005 09:16 PM
strange problem with my LHD STi headlights Imprezanator Electrical & Lighting 1 08-17-2004 11:06 AM
Strange problem with WRX who can help... wRxbeater11 Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain 3 01-11-2003 06:45 PM
Nick: Another strange problem with the boards... Monolith General Community 2 11-11-2002 12:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.