Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 27, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
bram_r
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 198562
Default Select Monitor Data

Good day,

This is about some Select Monitor Data that I've collected from my Subaru with 1992 Legacy Turbo 2.0 engine.
I've made an overview of all the menu's available, what values I should be getting and in red my actual measured values.
All these values are coming from the Legacy I FSM

In chapter 2.7C also this overview of the 4 switch input menu's:

My active switches (Led On) with warm engine idling, transmission in neutral:

FA0:
1. IG
7. NT

FA1:
1. ID
6. FP

FA2:

FA3:
10. OR (sometimes on, sometimes off)

Some questions and remarks on these values:
- Regarding F09, my LoadData is 11, under the specified 30-50. What is this Load Data and why is in this low?
- Regarding F10, with my throttle sensor on 4,70V (fully closed) I got a idle rpm of 1200rpm. With the adjustable stopper I set the throttle to 4,74V and 900rpm.
- Regarding F11, why is my injector pulse width lower than specified?
- Regarding F19, Alpha says 0,0%, according to my Select Monitor manual, a ALPHA value of 0,0% should indicate a broken 02 sensor, but I'm getting a reading from this sensor?
- Regarding FA02; my IC pump is pumping, can hear and see it, but no LED is indicating it's low or high function.
- Regarding FA03; a number of times LED 10 was on, indicating a rich mixture, my A/F ratio never got any higher than 0,60V, see also F15 02 Max.

I could use some Select Monitor Guru input here, or some verification of someone with some data of a Legacy I Turbo or MY95/96 WRX.

Bram

Btw: engine runs and is a 1200km old broken in fresh engine, no error codes.
Main current problems, turbo pressure coming in late, no boost over 0,45bar, and A/F voltage not higher than 0,75V.
bram_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
BSOD2600
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 126760
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
Black

Wrong sub-forum dude. http://bbs.legacycentral.org/ contains a wealth of info for these old Legacies.

Using an evoscan SSM-I USB data cable in conjunction with EvoScan ($$) or RevScan (free), you can access all of these parameters. RevScan can also change a few parameters, reset the ECU and clear CELs (so you don't have to use the jumper+drive method).
BSOD2600 is offline   Reply With Quote