Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 12, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Water/Methanol Injection, Nitrous & Intercooler Cooling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #26
yamahaSHO
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73932
Join Date: Nov 2004
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Nebraska
Vehicle:
2005 STi - E85 20G'd
2004 S2000 - E85

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Turbo Systems View Post
It's odd because our car is a 2005 STI as well.
I agree. Perhaps mine is bent, but it sure doesn't look it. I now agree with your statement in an e-mail where my passenger bracket looks short.

I've been e-mailing back and forth with SGP and they have different part numbers for the passenger side bracket. They've answered my first question regarding a part number I found here and my STi.

Quote:
Subaru's catalog says that part number is for 2002-2004 WRXs only (21885AA152).

Subaru also says that the passenger side intercooler bracket on all the STis
up through 2007 is part number 21885AA293.
Now I'm just waiting to see what the part number is for a 2007 WRX as that's what my buddies car is. Up until now, I thought they were all the same for the GD's. I've been searching a bit here and a few other places and haven't found what I'm looking for.

I'll keep you updated!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
yamahaSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:08 AM   #27
socalLGT
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 89752
Join Date: Jun 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: On the dyno at Yimi Sport
Vehicle:
08 STI
SWP

Default

We typically use the Process West TMIC on customer cars and like them a lot. I did have a customer come in with an ETS TMIC and I have to say that I was extremely impressed by the fitment and build quality. The core as a very high density staggered fin design which should give it excellent heat transfer capabilities. It certainly wasn't one of the "bigger is better" Chinese intercoolers to be sure. Actually, the core was so high density that it might actually struggle to allow enough ambient air to pass through it to transfer heat away, although the car I tuned with it seemed to work great. I do really like the fact that the Process West TMIC comes with a fitted splitter, which IMHO is a must to ensure that all the area of the core is being effectively used. If the ETS came with a splittler like the PW, I'd start using them on all customer builds using a TMIC.
socalLGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:06 AM   #28
meat_WRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 96919
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: chesapeake va
Vehicle:
2004 sti
black

Default

im trying to get my hands on grimmspeed's prototype TMIC they were working on. I'm a vendor and sponsor with them. Hopefully I can get it and post some results.
meat_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #29
ama0787
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 139326
Join Date: Jan 2007
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Hurricane WV
Vehicle:
2006 Legacy Spec B

Default

Ets have been the choice intercooler for supra's since the greddy 4 row is gone.

I do like the splitter with pw though.
ama0787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #30
RallySport Direct
NASIOC Storefront Vendor
 
Member#: 33174
Join Date: Feb 2003
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Salt Lake City Utah
Vehicle:
We are Open Late!
888-457-2559 Every day!

Default

We are a huge fan of the ProcessWest Intercoolers. Its a great product that has some very nice features which we feel are critical to a good heat exchanger.

2002-2007 WRX and STi Application they include a model specific Intecooler Splitter. The splitter is by far the most overlooked piece of intercooler design recently. It forces air to go through the heat core of the intecooler, and helps to not only drastically increase the performance of the intercooler, but also keep the air charge flow very consistent. Also the intercooler splitters are model specific, so a 04 STi is different then a 02 WRX and so forth. This makes sure that you have the best unit for your model fitment.

2008+ WRX and 2005+ Legacy GT application is simply the best out on the market hands down. This revolutionized how the TMIC is placed on these cars, and allows for ultimate compatibility. Use it with stock type turbo, or upgrade to a conventional Subaru turbo outlet. Another great thing is that this intercooler uses a silicone pipe to attach the intercooler to the turbo, giving a great benefit by not having direct metal on metal contact of heat exchanger to the heat source. Drastically reducing intercooler temperature from direct contact heat. This also moves the core farther away from the turbo itself helping to reduce heat intake do to radiating heat off the turbo. This also includes a splitter that is model specific.

2008+ STi application the width and the height are the same as stock, as simply going bigger you run out of room. It features a thicker, core with better flowing end tanks, larger diameter Y pipe, and a lower pressure drop core. Making this a simple, effective, and efficient core.


Key Features to a ProcessWest Unit:
  • Cast End Tanks for consistent fitment
  • High flow, high Efficiency, low Pressure drop cores
  • Use and include there own Y pipe/ Turbo to Intecooler Connectors and hoses
  • Model specific Splitters when applicable.

With us having customers running each model of the ProcessWest Top mounts at 400WHP range, including on road race cars. This is a complete package that will handle almost anything a street car, and a 350-400WHP track car can throw at it.

Here is a GR/GV Process West Top mount, on our 2011 STi.






Kirill
RallySportDirect.com
RallySport Direct is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #31
creative wrx
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 141754
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: new jersey
Vehicle:
04 stock wrx ;)
z31 project, passat dd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistairh View Post
LOL Is any part of a Subaru even made in Amerika?
Subarus are assembled in America i think somewhere towards the midwest. I dont know if that holds true for all models but thats more than what we can say with some of these "American" made cars.
creative wrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #32
wayward167
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 253998
Join Date: Aug 2010
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Pocatello ID
Vehicle:
13 BRZ
SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallySport Direct
We are a huge fan of the ProcessWest Intercoolers. Its a great product that has some very nice features which we feel are critical to a good heat exchanger.

2002-2007 WRX and STi Application they include a model specific Intecooler Splitter. The splitter is by far the most overlooked piece of intercooler design recently. It forces air to go through the heat core of the intecooler, and helps to not only drastically increase the performance of the intercooler, but also keep the air charge flow very consistent. Also the intercooler splitters are model specific, so a 04 STi is different then a 02 WRX and so forth. This makes sure that you have the best unit for your model fitment.

2008+ WRX and 2005+ Legacy GT application is simply the best out on the market hands down. This revolutionized how the TMIC is placed on these cars, and allows for ultimate compatibility. Use it with stock type turbo, or upgrade to a conventional Subaru turbo outlet. Another great thing is that this intercooler uses a silicone pipe to attach the intercooler to the turbo, giving a great benefit by not having direct metal on metal contact of heat exchanger to the heat source. Drastically reducing intercooler temperature from direct contact heat. This also moves the core farther away from the turbo itself helping to reduce heat intake do to radiating heat off the turbo. This also includes a splitter that is model specific.

2008+ STi application the width and the height are the same as stock, as simply going bigger you run out of room. It features a thicker, core with better flowing end tanks, larger diameter Y pipe, and a lower pressure drop core. Making this a simple, effective, and efficient core.


Key Features to a ProcessWest Unit:
[*]Cast End Tanks for consistent fitment[*]High flow, high Efficiency, low Pressure drop cores[*]Use and include there own Y pipe/ Turbo to Intecooler Connectors and hoses[*]Model specific Splitters when applicable.


With us having customers running each model of the ProcessWest Top mounts at 400WHP range, including on road race cars. This is a complete package that will handle almost anything a street car, and a 350-400WHP track car can throw at it.

Here is a GR/GV Process West Top mount, on our 2011 STi.

Kirill
RallySportDirect.com
It's my first choice but i'm looking at alternatives as its expensive and not available til Christmas...
wayward167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #33
Tryptofan
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 216924
Join Date: Jul 2009
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Vehicle:
2009 WRX STi
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayward167 View Post
It's my first choice but i'm looking at alternatives as its expensive and not available til Christmas...
Unfortunately, the PW was not in stock when I wanted to buy it - I ended up going with the spearco only because it was ~$100 cheaper and more importantly, actually in stock when I needed it. I wish I had been able to get the PW now - while the spearco looks beautiful in person and very high quality, it unfortunately does not properly match the position or size of the OEM intercooler, and as such does not take advantage of flow through the hood scoop.

So, now to make my own splitter...Until spearco releases a TMIC that mates properly with the 2008+'s, I would definitely not recommend it.
Tryptofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #34
xbeamelite
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 281250
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NJ
Vehicle:
2007 STi Ltd
UGM

Default

Join the spearco group buy for the 2011 wrx on 3gwrx. Should be building soon. 30% larger than pw and own ducting
xbeamelite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:07 PM   #35
spiltheflagon
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 107161
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Vehicle:
06 WRX&⅓STi+

Default

I know I'm siked to get my custom FM. Customer service is awesome at ETS and Michael is always stoked to answer your question!

Looking forward to the beast!

-Justin
spiltheflagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #36
k04sti
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 171773
Join Date: Feb 2008
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: tampa, fl
Vehicle:
04 wrx sti
jbp dom 3 xtr w meth!

Default

I have my spearco and I love it. I got it used so if you could find a used one then go for it if not then get PW.
k04sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #37
B.R.E.D
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 289606
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
06 WRX
white

Default

I've had customers with every top mount available. The Process west is a very nice part however the ETS is without question the nicest top mount currently available. I've had customers make over 450hp through the ETS. They are excellent people to work with, I highly recommend them.

Matt
B.R.E.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:40 AM   #38
Dat8687
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 243261
Join Date: Apr 2010
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Forney
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
Java black pearl

Default

Quote:
I dont know where to begin with this product.. lets just say from fit to finish its all 5 stars. I ordered the 04 STI kit since im installing the sti scoop as well. My process west kit came with Install instructions for one. The only issue I had was getting the intercooler on following the instruction It says to put the Coupler on the throttle body before installing. Well I tried and tried and realized it would be 1000x easier to put the coupler back on the intercooler then install it. It fit the FIRST time when I did it like that. Other than that minor issue this was a perfect fit all the holes lined up perfectly. If I had to buy this over I would. They also give you a soft line to reroute your breather system under the intercooler which you can do but you can run it across the top as well. So it works either way. Again great product 5 stars. As far as performance goes the boost comes in good and it seems like im getting less pressure drop. Thnks process west and Rallysportdirect for offering this item.
Thats my quote on the Process west intercooler i recently purchased through rally sport direct.

I have owned an ETS top mount on my Speed 6 and it fit perfect as well and if I did buy any other intercooler for my WRX other than what i Have bought I would of went with ETS.. I am happy with my Process west top mount as well.
Dat8687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #39
yamahaSHO
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73932
Join Date: Nov 2004
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Nebraska
Vehicle:
2005 STi - E85 20G'd
2004 S2000 - E85

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahaSHO View Post
I am having fitment issues with my ETS intercooler. They took a look at their jig and found an issue, so I sent it back to have the mounting tabs moved. I got it back and still have mounting issues. It sits lower on the passenger side (after seeing it on mine, I can see it in pictures now to) and if I adjust the mounting brackets on the engine to get the tabs to line up, the outlet does not line up with the TB, but is much better the second time around... However, the driver's side also sits further forward.

So far, they've been great in the customer service department, but since placing my order, I haven't had a good fitting TMIC in over a month. I have been waiting to cut my new hoses to fit until after I had a good fitting TMIC. I was originally set on the Process West before this came out due to exact fitment (and a new splitter as I will have to make my own seal with the ETS). I do believe without fitment issues, this is one of the better cores IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahaSHO View Post
Michael,

I can't speak for the others, but I'm probably one of your more anal customers when it comes to fitment.

I am extremely impressed with your customer service. As soon as this gets ironed out, I think it will be one of the better TMIC's out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahaSHO View Post
I have e-mailed you about our test on my buddies car, but am posting here for possible insight.

I tested my ETS TMIC on my buddies 2007 WRX and it FIT great. Said WRX also has my old STi TMIC to which the STi TMIC fit my car (my original stock part) and his. Being that it was late, we didn't take off the brackets and compare (ref passenger side), but just looking at them it appeared that his may be taller, however, this was referenced over the turbo and I have a 20G compared to his VF39.

Mine does not look to be bent, so now we are wondering if there is a difference in the passenger bracket from a 2005 STi to a 2007 WRX. It was always my understanding that it was the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahaSHO View Post
I agree. Perhaps mine is bent, but it sure doesn't look it. I now agree with your statement in an e-mail where my passenger bracket looks short.

I've been e-mailing back and forth with SGP and they have different part numbers for the passenger side bracket. They've answered my first question regarding a part number I found here and my STi.



Now I'm just waiting to see what the part number is for a 2007 WRX as that's what my buddies car is. Up until now, I thought they were all the same for the GD's. I've been searching a bit here and a few other places and haven't found what I'm looking for.

I'll keep you updated!
To follow-up with my issue:

The problem looks to be with my passenger side mounting bracket. I bought a new one from SGP and although the look exactly the same when held up together, it fits better and allows perfect fitment of my ETS TMIC. My original bracket must have been bent slightly.

I am very happy with my ETS TMIC and their [Michael's] customer service is the best I've honestly had.
yamahaSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #40
Extreme Turbo Systems
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 194655
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Vancouver, WA
Vehicle:
08 STI
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahaSHO View Post
To follow-up with my issue:

The problem looks to be with my passenger side mounting bracket. I bought a new one from SGP and although the look exactly the same when held up together, it fits better and allows perfect fitment of my ETS TMIC. My original bracket must have been bent slightly.

I am very happy with my ETS TMIC and their [Michael's] customer service is the best I've honestly had.
I'm glad we got it worked out!

Thanks!

Michael
Extreme Turbo Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #41
Playboy582
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 179302
Join Date: May 2008
Vehicle:
2011 STI Sedan

Default

Reviving this thread.

I've decided on getting a Process West TMIC for my 2011 STI, and I have a couple of concerns i hope the ones currently using this set-up can shed light on.

1. Where did all the venting tubes go with the Process West TMIC? I ask because I currently have an Air/Oil separator that I want to be able to use with the PW TMIC.

2. I currently have a strut bar installed, its the STI model with circular tube cross bar with flexible joint. Will this still fit with the PW TMIC installed?

Thanks
Playboy582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:30 AM   #42
MrGoober
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 312838
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default

The Process West intercooler appears to be very efficient and purpose built. The quality of this ic is really good.
MrGoober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #43
V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 191212
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Nashboringville
Vehicle:
2007 FXT-5MT E85 20G
TD06SL2 TurboTektuning

Default

Removing from equation:

1) fit
2) custom made splitter
3) build quality
4) price

WOULD PW still be a better choice than Spearco in sole terms of performance, cool efficiency, pressure drop?

If PW > Spearco, Why? Could it be due to custom y-pipe ports are farther apart? hence no wasted space or that is a smaller IC unit making it more nimble and efficient, less thermal inertia of a lesser hunk of aluminum?

Funny 2-years ago Spearco was the **** and nobody paid attn to the PW, now it seems the tables have turned, could it be just pure great PR from PW, or their product is genuinely better? Wish I had some hard comparo data.

Last edited by V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN; 03-22-2012 at 06:51 PM.
V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #44
Extreme Turbo Systems
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 194655
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Vancouver, WA
Vehicle:
08 STI
White

Default

We don't require an additional shroud because we change the angle of the intercooler to sit flush against the hood scoop. The factory intercooler has a built in type of shroud where the core is angled down more with larger end tanks and end cap to make a shroud. What we did was clock the intercooler level with the top of the factory shroud location and use the hood to seal against the intercooler.

We also offer a lifetime warranty against any type of manufacturer defects, cracking, etc. we will fix it free of charge if something arises or send you out a new unit.

Thanks!

Michael
Extreme Turbo Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #45
No Limit Motorsport
NASIOC Storefront Vendor
 
Member#: 131945
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Medford, NY
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
Gunmetal

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Turbo Systems View Post
We don't require an additional shroud because we change the angle of the intercooler to sit flush against the hood scoop. The factory intercooler has a built in type of shroud where the core is angled down more with larger end tanks and end cap to make a shroud. What we did was clock the intercooler level with the top of the factory shroud location and use the hood to seal against the intercooler.

We also offer a lifetime warranty against any type of manufacturer defects, cracking, etc. we will fix it free of charge if something arises or send you out a new unit.

Thanks!

Michael
No Limit Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #46
V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 191212
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Nashboringville
Vehicle:
2007 FXT-5MT E85 20G
TD06SL2 TurboTektuning

Default

.........

Last edited by V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN; 03-27-2012 at 12:41 PM.
V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #47
V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 191212
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Nashboringville
Vehicle:
2007 FXT-5MT E85 20G
TD06SL2 TurboTektuning

Default Spearco or Process West??? Which is better in terms of Perfomance?

I have a brand new, never installed, in the box Spearco IC & Subtle Solutions Splitter, both will need modifications to make them fit (not a big deal) so trying to decide if I keep the Spearco/Subtle combo while in new condition or sale and buy the Process West combo which fits perfectly the Forester.

Again the fitment even though a hassle is not a main decision driver, performace is, so wondering if the PW is better in terms of cooling efficiency, pressure drop than Spearco.

Last edited by V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN; 03-29-2012 at 11:24 PM.
V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #48
juanmedina
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 133146
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SC
Vehicle:
07 FPgreen 7.37@95
WRX VF39+E85 12.0, 121mph

Default

So is there any test comparing the intercoolers?

I have a hyperflow TMIC with my FP Black on E85 and I think is keeping from making more power. I am stuck at 480-500whp Virtual dyno and I am looking to upgrade my TMIC.
juanmedina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #49
Dartholomew
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 208771
Join Date: Apr 2009
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 GTFO Lesbic WGN View Post
Funny 2-years ago Spearco was the **** and nobody paid attn to the PW, now it seems the tables have turned, could it be just pure great PR from PW, or their product is genuinely better? Wish I had some hard comparo data.
I think part of the reason is because Spearco simply did not make a TMIC for the current generation of WRX (STI aside). From 2008 until mid-2012, you couldn't get one for a current generation Impreza/LGT/Forester. That's leaving a huge segment of the market on the table. It's actually quite interesting that they're only getting into the market now, when the 3g wrx is at end-of-life (assuming the 2013 will be on a new platform different from the 3g or 4g Impreza).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Turbo Systems View Post
We don't require an additional shroud because we change the angle of the intercooler to sit flush against the hood scoop. The factory intercooler has a built in type of shroud where the core is angled down more with larger end tanks and end cap to make a shroud. What we did was clock the intercooler level with the top of the factory shroud location and use the hood to seal against the intercooler.
I know a few people have installed their PW TMICs such that they "seal" against the included shroud without use of the weatherproofing strips. Some have complained that there's additional noise/vibration as the TMIC's mounting point is the engine, which vibrates and shifts especially during hard cornering. Has ETS considered and accounted for this when designing the IC to sit against inside of the hood scoop?

Thanks!
Dartholomew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:13 AM   #50
Extreme Turbo Systems
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 194655
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Vancouver, WA
Vehicle:
08 STI
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartholomew View Post
I know a few people have installed their PW TMICs such that they "seal" against the included shroud without use of the weatherproofing strips. Some have complained that there's additional noise/vibration as the TMIC's mounting point is the engine, which vibrates and shifts especially during hard cornering. Has ETS considered and accounted for this when designing the IC to sit against inside of the hood scoop?

Thanks!
We have been running the same top mount on our shop car for over 6 months now with no problems, vibration issues, etc. The top mount just flat out performs. We have it with a bolt on 35R on our car. The GTR is almost finished and we are about to bring back in the Subaru's for testing and more product development.

Here is a review of the top mount.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2329845

We are working with the casting company to correct the machining location of the blow off valve, but other then that they are good to go. They still work with an upgraded line that we can provide.

Thanks!

MIchael
Extreme Turbo Systems is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Process West vs stock tmic caperex09 Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain 46 06-11-2012 07:43 PM
FS : Process West TMIC - 700 obo APriestOfGix SCIC Private Classifieds 30 04-12-2012 11:17 PM
Perrin vs Process West TMIC Bean-Counter Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain 98 04-27-2011 11:22 AM
process west vs sti tmic alphaomega0 Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain 18 05-10-2009 11:10 AM
STI TMIC Vs Process West TMIC snowmanwrx Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain 3 02-01-2009 11:54 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.