Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
usadtSTi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 168391
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX sedan
wrb

I have a 2002 wrx that is stock except for the cattless downpipe I put on it yesterday. I have a v1 Accessport and flashed to the stage 1 93oct map a while back. I would have reflashed to Stage 2 yesterday, but when I scrolled throught the available maps on my Accessport, there was no Stage 2. The previous owner had put a buch of maps on there for different turbos and other stuff. I should have looked before I put the downpipe on if the Stage 2 93oct map was still on there.

I read on a Unabomber sticky that you don't have to have a tune on the 2002/2003 wrx for just a downpipe. I guess it has to do with the open loop/closed loop fuel mapping.

Has anyone had long term experiece running a downpipe on a 2002/2003 wrx without a tune?

I would just download the Stage 2 map from Cobb, and I should have mentioned this in the original post, but I've had problems trying to get the AP to sync up to my PC. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver for the the 9-prong to USB several times with no luck.

Thanks
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by usadtSTi; 10-02-2011 at 10:00 PM.
usadtSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
Anthonydinatale
*** Banned ***

Member#: 273143
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
WRB

You can load more maps onto the ap from the cobbtuning.com
Anthonydinatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
usadtSTi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 168391
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX sedan
wrb

^^ Thanks for the reply. I just added some more background info that I should have included in the original post.
usadtSTi is offline   Reply With Quote