Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday May 5, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Normally Aspirated with bolt-on Forced Induction Powertrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-05-2002, 01:24 PM   #1
SCOOBYLOVER
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 22426
Default ?'s on ej25 motor build up

hi im george im new to this broad will im about to buy a 2000 rs in about a week first thing im going to do is turbo the car w/ a ludespeed kit dunno what stage i currently have a 92 civic hatchback ( i know all of yall hate hondas) but i got a b18c built and destroked to a 1.6 instead of a 1.8 but it gives it an almost perfect rod stroke ratio around 1.73 or 1.74 badass all motor car my local junkyard gots a ej25 that they will sell for 100 dollars and i just want to build it and drop it in the car after its build is there any shops yall would recommand that makes cranks for them or should i just buy a ej 2.2 crank and mke it fit because i think it would lower the torque down so i would go threw trannys like a mot$#%# also wouldnt getting rod stroke ratio right and rise the rev limiter up get more power or should i say screw this its honda thing and start searching
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SCOOBYLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 01:30 PM   #2
8Complex

Member#: 922
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
04 FXT
Red

Heh, one tip... it's much easier to comprehend posts when thoughts are seperated by punctuation.

The EJ22 (turbo motor) crank will not work as it is phase I. Possibly a phase II one would work out of an NA motor, but no idea on the strength.
8Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 01:34 PM   #3
SCOOBYLOVER
Scooby Newbie

sorty bout that im figuring that blown motor i found might past the time by for me and my friends nothing else to do but find a motor to build what years would the different phase blocks made
Old 08-05-2002, 01:37 PM   #4
8Complex

Member#: 922
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
04 FXT
Red

It's kind of mixed up... I've heard of MY98's with phase II's and MY99's with phase I's.
8Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 01:37 PM   #5
SCOOBYLOVER
Scooby Newbie

sorry bout all the type O's at work right now and trying to do 2 things at once