Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday September 18, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
matt325
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 298197
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2011 wrx
Gunmetal gray

Default Newbie AP Log

I'm new at this so i'll accept the flaming if i get it lol, But i just installed my AP yesterday and got 1 log on it today and was wondering if someone with experience could check it for me and let me know how it is. I watched the COBB video about it and i noticed in my log the A/F is at 0 , is that wrong?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2lCYXYzOFQ5cXc
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
matt325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
matt325
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2011 wrx
Gunmetal gray

BTW it's a 2011 WRX stage 1 91 oct stock
Old 11-12-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 4803

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt325 View Post
BTW it's a 2011 WRX stage 1 91 oct stock
Hi there. There's one count of knock during the run - I would recommend reflashing the stage 1 ACN91 map. You are also underboosting a little. Are you at altitude at all? Give the ACN91 map a try (with a new data log) and we can go from there.

A/F Learning at 0 is absolutely fine.

Bill
Cobb Tuning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 03:02 PM   #4
matt325
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2011 wrx
Gunmetal gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb Tuning View Post
Hi there. There's one count of knock during the run - I would recommend reflashing the stage 1 ACN91 map. You are also underboosting a little. Are you at altitude at all? Give the ACN91 map a try (with a new data log) and we can go from there.

A/F Learning at 0 is absolutely fine.

Bill
Thankyou, I'm in Hawaii so could that be why? I'll definitely take your advice and reflash to the ACN91 map, Here's 2 more logs i took last night.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ElYSkZPM1ZYNVE

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0
Old 11-12-2011, 07:15 PM   #5
matt325
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2011 wrx
Gunmetal gray

Honestly i don't know **** about this lol, But i watched the askcobb video for data logging and i'm assuming that the knock you were talking about is what i see in the feedback knock section? In my 2nd and 3rd data logs there isn't any knock in there so i'm gonna wait until you reply before i try the ACN91 map. Looks like the boost was consistant but that's a little below average? Tahnks for the feedback
Old 11-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #6
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt325 View Post
Honestly i don't know **** about this lol, But i watched the askcobb video for data logging and i'm assuming that the knock you were talking about is what i see in the feedback knock section? In my 2nd and 3rd data logs there isn't any knock in there so i'm gonna wait until you reply before i try the ACN91 map. Looks like the boost was consistant but that's a little below average? Tahnks for the feedback
I would go ahead and flash the ACN91 - it doesn't look like the knock is consistent (based on your 2nd and 3rd logs), but your gas quality may be borderline for the normal 91 map and it would be better to be on the conservative side of things. You are underboosting a tad, but it is fine. You can try the high wastegate (HWG) map available on our site, but this may cause you to overboost in the higher gears (since you are borderline underboosting with the normal wg map).

Bill
Old 11-13-2011, 03:46 PM   #7
matt325
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2011 wrx
Gunmetal gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb Tuning View Post
I would go ahead and flash the ACN91 - it doesn't look like the knock is consistent (based on your 2nd and 3rd logs), but your gas quality may be borderline for the normal 91 map and it would be better to be on the conservative side of things. You are underboosting a tad, but it is fine. You can try the high wastegate (HWG) map available on our site, but this may cause you to overboost in the higher gears (since you are borderline underboosting with the normal wg map).

Bill
Alright thankyou i'll try the ACN91 and post the log and see how that goes, I'm using 92 octane by the way if that has anything to do with it.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
scoobydoosubaru
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 298586
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2007 Limited STI
UGM

Just got the Cobb AP and wanted to know what some of the parameters meant, for example waste gate duty cycle, ignition timing, etc. Is there something that cobb has put out that would explain what each parameters mean? Thanks
scoobydoosubaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #9
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobydoosubaru View Post
Just got the Cobb AP and wanted to know what some of the parameters meant, for example waste gate duty cycle, ignition timing, etc. Is there something that cobb has put out that would explain what each parameters mean? Thanks
Hello. Check out the AskCobb data logging video (see below). It gives an overview of a handful of the critical monitors. You can also find descriptions for each monitor in this document:
http://www.accessecu.com/support/doc...ns%20Guide.pdf

Bill