Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 11, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Storefront Forums > RavSpec

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 09-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #26
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 289852
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

They are in the U.S.

Ill post some pictures when i get them mounted before i take them back off for the winter.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
CBrodie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #27
Enviedsvt
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (17)

Member#: 192044
Vehicle:
2013 STI
SWP

please do post! i'm also waiting for mine to show up also
Enviedsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #28
RavSpec
NASIOC Storefront Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (88)

Member#: 26854
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

Please post !!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TEL: 631-586-3520
EMAIL:

RavSpec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:48 AM   #29
lowlyfe
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 275251
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
02 WRX
MBP

tires are in the mail will post pictures when i get a chance to get them on the car
lowlyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #30
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

Not trying to be a di#k to Ravspec or anything I'm just working backwards on my purchase list from my card which was used for a 300 dollar unauthorized l transaction in Massachusetts on a day that I was working in my home state, Pa. So my question is to anyone that has bought from Ravspec.

As a reminder this is not in any way an accusation. I am merely leaving no rock unturned in my own investigation considering I am no one to steal from.

After this rock its on to the next one. I'm not trying to screw with Ravspec's business. I am simply working through all of my purchases.

Thanks for reading and please respond if indeed the this requires you to based on circumstances that you yourself are as well going through.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #31
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

Oh my wheels didn't arrive yet either in case any others are interested I'm still waiting like the rest of you.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #32
RavSpec
NASIOC Storefront Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBrodie14 View Post
Oh my wheels didn't arrive yet either in case any others are interested I'm still waiting like the rest of you.
Is this Cody ?

EMAIL:

Old 09-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #33
RavSpec
NASIOC Storefront Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

Quote:
Not trying to be a di#k to Ravspec or anything I'm just working backwards on my purchase list from my card which was used for a 300 dollar unauthorized l transaction in Massachusetts on a day that I was working in my home state, Pa. So my question is to anyone that has bought from Ravspec.

As a reminder this is not in any way an accusation. I am merely leaving no rock unturned in my own investigation considering I am no one to steal from.

After this rock its on to the next one. I'm not trying to screw with Ravspec's business. I am simply working through all of my purchases.

Thanks for reading and please respond if indeed the this requires you to based on circumstances that you yourself are as well going through.
confused ? someone from MA charged you ? We are in NY .....

EMAIL:

Old 09-18-2012, 03:19 PM   #34
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

Yes i understand that you are in New York. I was simply getting at the selling of credit card information without saying it. I was trying to not use derogatory terms to point fingers just looking for answers.

I am in no way upset or angry with Ravspec at all. I am just like I said investigating myself and this is the next rock in a sense for me to overturn.

I'm not worried about my wheels not coming or anything of the sort.

I'm just working backwards from my purchase list and seeing if anyone else has had similar experiences.

I'm a bit of an eccentric when it comes to stealing and am not bias about confronting Ravspec's business.

The last post about the wheels was in no way relating to my first post that's why I hit post instead of enter and put it in the next post instead of putting it in a new paragraph under my previous question to the others.

I'm just anxious to get them like everyone else in on the group buy.

I do believe I emailed Ravspec late last week for a tracking number and haven't gotten a response yet.

Again I sincerely hope Ravspec has absolutely nothing in this im just seeing if any common denominators are at work here.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #35
RavSpec
NASIOC Storefront Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

Cody, your wheels arrived early last week, but u have the special edition black, so it took an extra week to make that color. It should be on the way out to you.

The rest of the GB guys already got or have their wheels on the way to them.

As for selling cc info ... we don't do that kind of stuff here. I am almost 10 years into the business, u can trace us back on this forum.

Selling cc info is a felony, you need to do ur investigation in a different method.

Posting stuff like this might get u in trouble.

EMAIL:

Old 09-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #36
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

Like I was saying the wheels not arriving yet has no bearing on my right to question the people on this forum. I am not looking to get anything out of this other than the piece of mind. However i do not believe that asking a question is going to get me in any sort of trouble. It was my money stolen from me i think that if anything that gives me the right to do anything I want short of committing a crime to get an answer to my questions regarding money that I work for.

I will say this one more time I am in no way trying to point out and accuse Ravspec, if anything I am ruling out Ravspec as a potential suspect.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #37
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

I apologize for posting this on the page but it was the best solution other than PMing everyone that is in on a buy from Ravspec and slandering you're business in private. I have no intention of this being a widespread misunderstanding and doing harm to your business as I know the chances of this fraudulent card use could be from anyone using one of those things that scanned my card while it was in my pocket to someone at the bank looking up my info and getting a replacement card in my name. I was simply going back in my purchase list to rule out that it was myself that had given my card number for a purchase, someone that i trusted for for something that i wanted.

As i said i simply didnt think through my actions in full to see that i might hurt your business, but i believe nothing will come of my question on this forum to my fellows considering your continued service to the people of this forum.

I am deeply sorry for any trouble caused by what i did to offend anyone, but I am looking forward to my wheels coming and putting them on with no ill will between us as i slap the wheels on and bolt up the lugs.

And i am still looking forward to posting pictures up as soon as they're on.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #38
RavSpec
NASIOC Storefront Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

Wheels hasn't arrive is one thing, but being accused of a felony is on a totally different level.

but I know u are being frustrated, best is to call the credit card company and dispute the charge,or find out what company charge you on the card and call them to find out where the charge originated.

EMAIL:

Old 09-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #39
RavSpec
NASIOC Storefront Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

Quote:
I apologize for posting this on the page but it was the best solution other than PMing everyone that is in on a buy from Ravspec and slandering you're business in private. I have no intention of this being a widespread misunderstanding and doing harm to your business as I know the chances of this fraudulent card use could be from anyone using one of those things that scanned my card while it was in my pocket to someone at the bank looking up my info and getting a replacement card in my name. I was simply going back in my purchase list to rule out that it was myself that had given my card number for a purchase, someone that i trusted for for something that i wanted.

As i said i simply didnt think through my actions in full to see that i might hurt your business, but i believe nothing will come of my question on this forum to my fellows considering your continued service to the people of this forum.

I am deeply sorry for any trouble caused by what i did to offend anyone, but I am looking forward to my wheels coming and putting them on with no ill will between us as i slap the wheels on and bolt up the lugs.

And i am still looking forward to posting pictures up as soon as they're on.
No problem Cody, just open up a dispute case and fight it. Usually u will win.

also check ur computer as well for potential virus.

Mark.

EMAIL:

Old 09-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #40
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

I can thank you for being understanding in my frustration yes. And as I have said in every post, I am not accusing anyone of a felony or even connecting unconsciously the fact that my wheels didn't arrive yet with anything that's going on. I have already did what i need to do along the lines of following the correct path to disputing the charge.

I was satisfied when you answered with you're second to last post about cc fraud being a felony and that's when i began to apologize for my irrational actions about posting this for public view but it is one step closer to me having a clue what is going on.

I say again pardon my misdirected frustration. Forgive me for being insecure about the whole experience. And know i was not trying to accuse you of anything.

And as of no way am i connecting the fact that my wheels didn't come yet to having money stolen from me.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #41
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

Oh i see what happened we both have not refreshed our internet explorer pages. Disregard my last post.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:07 PM   #42
RavSpec
NASIOC Storefront Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

Cody, got the wheels yet ? everything sort out on the cc side ?

EMAIL:

Old 09-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #43
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

Yup got em yesterday. Very impressed. They've been sitting beside my bed. Lol.

Need to find some time to paint and mount my brembos before i test fit the weds. And see how low i can go. Oh and pull the fenders.

But, yeah everything's good. The truth is nobody will probably ever know what happened to my money. I'm covered for so much loss wise in at my bank so I'm getting it back. I'm just going to be a lot more careful when using my plastic.

Thanks for the concern.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:24 PM   #44
RavSpec
NASIOC Storefront Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

Quote:
Yup got em yesterday. Very impressed. They've been sitting beside my bed. Lol.

Need to find some time to paint and mount my brembos before i test fit the weds. And see how low i can go. Oh and pull the fenders.

But, yeah everything's good. The truth is nobody will probably ever know what happened to my money. I'm covered for so much loss wise in at my bank so I'm getting it back. I'm just going to be a lot more careful when using my plastic.

Thanks for the concern.
Not a problem, take some pics for us after the install. First set of 17x9 5x100 in black in the USA now.

Also, advice is to sign up with paypal. Paypal give u another layer of protection.

Most vendor here accept paypal. It guarantee us as well as guarantee you.

With Paypal, u can reverse the charge if the processor can't provide a valid tracking #

Mark.
RavSpec

EMAIL:

Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #45
pl91741
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (54)

Member#: 135895

wish they have 18x9.5 5x100 with low offset
pl91741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:39 PM   #46
sysfailur
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 135993
Vehicle:
08 AW STi GTX3071
V-Mount, 18x12, 335 R888

So is this still active? I'm considering a set for my BRZ. Lemme know!
sysfailur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:20 PM   #47
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysfailur
So is this still active? I'm considering a set for my BRZ. Lemme know!
^^^^^

I think its going on still in a different vendor thread. I just seen it in the vendor forum.

I'm guessing they ordered more sets than the couple of us in on the group buy.

I'm not sure if the price is the same or if they still have staggered fitments sitting around yet if you wanted to go that route.

If i wasn't on the mobile app i would try to find and post it for you.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #48
RavSpec
NASIOC Storefront Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

We have some 17x9.0 +35 coming in end of Dec. Just got these in 18x8.5/9.5 gun metal special edition today.

EMAIL:

Old 10-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #49
haroman1188
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (25)

Member#: 112129
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
03 wrx wagon psm
04 sti jbp

Angry

so i still havent got my wheels...

i have tried emailing your website and PMing here on nasioc multiple times with no responses. is this the type of customer service you treat all your customers with? i got a pm weeks ago telling me someone else got my wheels and your working to get them to ship them back to you. but since then i have heard nothing and am getting no where with messages.

this is rediculous.... I WANT MY WHEELS! and some sort of compensation for being treated with no respect. make it right.

i am shoked that you can give someone a couple grand of your money and get absolutly zero customer service for that. after i recieve my wheels i will never be shopping through ravspec ever again.
haroman1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:10 PM   #50
hakira
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 74211
Vehicle:
SSM WRX 4DR

any chance these will ever be a different color. Titanium Bronze wouldn't look good against silver :|
hakira is online now   Reply With Quote