Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday December 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 226882
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Default Insane Deals TOMEI MXP PERRIN and many more!

Kaizen (改善): A japanese term for improvement, a philosophy that focuses on continuous improvement applied in manufacturing, engineering, and management.

Here at Kaizen Tuning we strive for perfection and beyond. We may be fairly new to the market however we are far from being new to the scene. All of our employee's are enthusiasts and were all once just regular customers so we know what its like to be on your side of the line. We not only stock all major brands but we have access to hundreds of companies, if we don't carry it we will start to carry it for you.

__________________________________________________ _______

Below is listed a few brands that we work heavily with, we have access to tons of other brands and it would be insane for us to list what we have in stock as it would just clutter up the thread. So if you know what part you want, PM me and I will get you pricing and it won't be MSRP

MXP Exhausts: (Prices too low to advertise!)
- 2008-2011 STI Hatch/2011 WRX Hatch - Full Catback Exhaust
- 2011 STI Sedan - Full catback exhaust
- 2008+ WRX/STI headers and downpipes
- Full Titanium Shift Knobs! (Hot seller!)

Tomei Powered: If you're big on JDM then you know the quality and perfection of these products.
- Equal/Unequal Length Headers
- Motor components from cams to piston sets
- 2002-2007 TITANIUM Catback Exhausts (Hot seller!)
We can get you any and everything on their website at insane pricing.

Perrin Performance: The name and company speaks for itself. These guys make amazing intercoolers, hardlines, pipes and full exhaust systems.
- Full Front Mount Intercooler kits
- Piping kits
- Exhaust setups
Combo kits are available!

Now Offering Deatschwerks DW65 Fuel Pumps for all Subaru Models!

PM me for pricing on the above or anything you might need, it can't hurt to ask right?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone - 978 826 9533

Need a part or just want to chat cars or need feedback/advice? Shoot me an email or PM and we can get you an answer or solution!

Last edited by Kaizen Tuning; 01-27-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Holiday special this month for Perrin and Tomei! PM us for pricing!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Need a part or just want to chat cars or need feedback/advice? Shoot me an email or PM and we can get you an answer or solution!
Old 12-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

We will beat anyone's price on tomei shipped in the us!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-05-2011, 12:28 AM   #4
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Thanks for the PM's guys! Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable weekend!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Just pre-ordered a set of MXP Full headerback exhaust system for a 2011 Sti Sedan! Congrats Mr. Vega!!!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #6
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Lucky member on here just got a SICK discount on some Perrin goodies!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #7
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

2008-2011 STI Hatch and 2011 WRX Hatch MXP Exhaust in stock! PM me for an insane price shipped!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #8
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

upupup!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #9
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Monday night bump! PM's responded to.
Perrin Parts will be on sale for the rest of the year! PM us for pricing.

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #10
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Thanks for the PM's guys! Your parts will ship ASAP!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #11
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Perrin FMIC's are floating all over the country via UPS right now!
Thanks for the business guys!!!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-16-2011, 06:34 PM   #12
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Friday night bump!
Thanks for all the PM's guys! Perrin's the hot topic of this month!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #13
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Got tomei?

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #14
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

PM's responded to!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-20-2011, 07:00 PM   #15
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

up to the top! Cobb AP's instock and priced to sell!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #16
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

GTSpec, Tomei, Cobb, AMS, AEM, K&N, MXP, Volk, Advan, Bride, etc you name it we can get it! PM us for pricing!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-22-2011, 01:22 AM   #17
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Thanks for all the PM's guys! Combo deals are up and running!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #18
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

to the top!

Kaizen Tuning would love to wish everyone a safe and happy holidays!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-26-2011, 12:51 AM   #19
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Christmas Bump! Happy Holidays everyone!!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-27-2011, 01:13 AM   #20
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Post christmas bump!
End of the year sales happening! PM us for pricing!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #21
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

bumpin' it up!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 12-29-2011, 06:33 PM   #22
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

PM's responded to!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 01-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #23
joewagon
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 144448
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
02 WRB WRX Wgn
Hybrid GST Tuned

Can you pm me the price for the tomei uel header for 02 wrx? Shipped to 94541. Thanks.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #24
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

YGPM!
Happy New Years everyone!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Old 01-05-2012, 12:03 AM   #25
Kaizen Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Bring it up!

Phone - 978 826 9533

Closed Thread