Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 11, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 12-08-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
RP2012
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 303372
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
Silver

Default UT - Installing Stage II- want to help AND use a lift?

Hello everyone.

I will be heading up to Hill AFB to install my TBE, swaybars and endlinks, and shortshifer (w bushings) and whatever else I decide to get from Rallysportdirect.

If anyone wants to help AND needs access to the lifts on base, let me know. The shop has 4 lifts (I think) and 4 open bays plus all the tools anyone ever could need. HAFB isn't too far from SLC.

I am in the military until Feb 27. I should be in UT on the 20th of Dec or so. I will be living in Midvale probably.

Anyway - I am really jealous of the Brighton meet on the 11th as I won't be there yet.

ALSO - If anyone has a used Catback exhaust (or even a full turboback) that they want to sell, let me know. (2009 WRX Hatch)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RP2012 is offline   Reply With Quote