Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 31, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 12-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
Neekz369
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 303446
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
White Pearl

Default 2002-2007 WRX P and L cat back for Sale.

Hey Guys,
I used to own a 2005 WRX 5-dr and I bought this Catback from P and L motor sports and had to sell the car because I moved to Pittsburgh for work. I am back in Illinois now and needless to say the catback has 40 miles on it. and is in mint condition. I paid 650 for it new from P And L.

Oh to be clear it is a P and L catback that they produce in house.
So the brand is a P and L exhaust just to make that clear.

I'm Selling it for 400 O.B.O. Prefer not to ship but I will if I have to.

I'd prefer to sell it to someone who needs it in the Midwest this way I can just deliver to you.

I'll post pic's soon.

PM me with any questions.

Proud owner of a 11' WRX 5dr SWP.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Neekz369 is offline   Reply With Quote