Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Drivetrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 12-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
hernan_Arg
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 191013
Chapter/Region: South East
Default FL: 2.5RS M/T transmission swap

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }a:link { } I got for sale a near to complete package for a transmission swap.
The only things missing are the flywheel,clutch and the starter, everything else is included.
I also include in the package two transmissions, one is a USDM RS2.5 transmission, it's supposed to be in perfect condition, I bought it a couple of years ago from Just Japs in FL but never installed it, the transmission code is: TY754VCAAB.
the other one is a JDM Legacy Twin Turbo transmission, it's in perfect working order, exept for the shifter linkage, it has some weird thing with the 3rd gear, it engages perfect, it doesn't grind at all in any gear but it's quite difficult to select this gear, apart from that everything else is working perfect, I used this transmission for more than a year with no issues, transmission code: TY752VBAAA.
The transmission craddle is included and work with both JDM and USDM.
The rear diff is a RS USDM with 4.111 final drive with matching axles and everything is in great working order.
Both front axles came out froma a 03 WRX, the left one have a broken boot but still works perfect.
I also include the pedal box, shifter linkage, both master and slave cylinders, in good working order.
The driveshaft is a 98 JDM STI one and it's in great condition.
As you can see in the pictures everything is wrapped on a pallet, but the buyer MUST arrange shipping for this items, I'm currently outside the country and my friend can't help me with this.
The pallet it's in my friend shop, so any carrier company could pick it up with no issues from monday to saturday anytime during the bussiness hours.
If you have any question or comments, just let me know.
I need to get rid from this stuff, i just swapped to a STI 6th speed and no longer need this.

I'm looking to get u$s 900 O.B.O for everything.
Located in Miami Airport area 33142.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/p9263997.jpg/][/URL]

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
hernan_Arg is offline   Reply With Quote