Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday October 28, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Old 10-19-2016, 03:15 PM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
Member#: 415066
Default Ichiban jdm

I recently tried to order a transmission from this company. After giving me the run around my order was canceled without my knowledge. Every step was hassle with these guys, they wanted a picture of my card front and back and my drivers license claiming it was to avoid fraud. Once that was completed and my account was charged we moved on to their next issue, the mailing address. First they said it wasn't possible to mail it to a different address than the billing address. Once I got that straightened out I thought we were good. I was wrong, the next day, 3rd day of dealing with them, I called because I hadn't received a tracking number and was informed that their shipping company could not deliver the transmission to that address and they canceled my order. So I ordered it somewhere else, took 15 minutes, no hassle. Moral of the story, don't get a run around! Stay boosty my friends!
rtturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links