Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday May 29, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-31-2015, 06:43 PM   #1
CorradosWrx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 361575
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2014 Jeep GC SRT
White

Default Allpro Subaru in Alpharetta, GA

I will start by saying that this review is long overdue. The guys at Allpro Subaru did work on my 2013 WRX on three separate occasions. I would still be using them for my upgrade and service needs, but I have since traded out of the car. I ended up going with them because of some personal recommendations from a few car-nut friends and the reviews posted on a local Subaru forum.

The first visit was in April of 2014 to have a Cobb Turboback exhaust installed and to have the car pro-tuned. I mainly dealt with Patrick and Brandon. I have to admit that I felt a little nervous upon seeing the front office. It kind of looked like a bomb went off. They were in the middle of renovations because of some water damage from an adjacent business. Brandon gave me a quick tour of the shop. I felt a whole lot better seeing a ton of WRXs and various other Subarus on the lifts and parked around the shop.

They had my exhaust on in a little over an hour and put it in the hands of QED Tuning. Brandon kept me updated on the progress of the car throughout the process. They were really easy to talk to and answered all my questions. I really tried to play it cool when I first heard my car start up with all the new bits installed, but I might have giggled a little.

I went back in June to have an oil change, Process West TMIC installed and an updated tune/health check for the car from QED. They treated me the exact same way on that visit as the previous one. Brandon kept me updated throughout the install. He actually made me feel a little bit better about my mechanical abilities when he told me about a stubborn bolt in the transmission bell housing. I tried to install the TMIC myself and ran into the same problem but was obviously unable to get past it. I spoke with Patrick about moving onto some suspension upgrades. He asked me about the long-term goal for the car and gave me a few recommendations regarding parts.

But alas I did not make it to the suspension upgrades. The last visit was in September to have the car put back to stock. It was a tough visit. I hated to see all the work undone. And I really hated driving the car back home after getting used to that rumble and power boost. But with twin boys already here and another one on the way, I needed something bigger.

I know this review is long, but I feel like they deserve it. They did a great job of taking care of my car. Based on my experiences and the work they did on my car I would recommend them for any Subaru needs.
CorradosWrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2015, 11:07 AM   #2
CorradosWrx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 361575
Vehicle:
2014 Jeep GC SRT
White

I came across some pictures of the work they did that day. Sorry about the quality of the photos

CorradosWrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 10:45 PM   #3
Brown1428
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 436456
Vehicle:
2016 WRX LTD
CWP

I've had some work done there, although it's been a couple years. Their front office was shockingly bad aesthetically, but their work and prices were very good. As I said, it has been a couple years, so perhaps they've updated their storefront. Non-issue for most, including me.
Brown1428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:17 AM   #4
Smallet
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335035
Vehicle:
2004 Sti
Rally Blue

Default Build #2

I just finished my second build at allpro. The first one was a stock rebuild with a new block and it's still in great shape with 20k on it. This motor came out to put the new built motor in. I would highly recommend them to anyone in my area. Brandon does excellent work and Patrick is easy to work with when deciding the best route for a build. They get 2 thumbs up from me.
Smallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:31 AM   #5
Smallet
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335035
Vehicle:
2004 Sti
Rally Blue

Default Tuner

I forgot to mention that their in house tuner Joel with QED tuning is awesome. He kept me well informed with his goals for my car and was also down to explaine anything I didn't understand about the tuning process. He even let me borrow a mbc when my ebcs took a dump until grimspeed sent a replacement. He went above and beyond one night meeting me at the drag strip and doing some track tuning on my car. He's great guy and has definitely won my business for years to come.
Smallet is offline   Reply With Quote