Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday September 28, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-18-2016, 12:32 AM   #1
impreza03WRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 84975
Default Looking for help figuring out a part # for a set of OEM roof crossbars.

I purchased a set of OEM crossbars for my 2011 STI on ebay. Turns out the seller sold me the wrong item. Anyhow, I am trying to figure out what the model # is of these incorrect racks.

The distance between the bolts on the crossbars are approx 42" on one, 44" on the other. the 42" almost is short enough to fit on the front of my STI as a reference. So overall they are a little too long. I don't know how many Subaru OEM crossbars have been made for how many models, but maybe someone here has one for their imprezas, legacies, forester, etc, that can maybe help me figure this out. I can give more details if needed such as other measurements.

The ones I got that fit are part #E361SFG400, and the incorrect ones look just like them. I am guessing since they are too long that maybe they belong to a Legacy maybe?

Thanks, I appreciate anyone taking a look at their crossbars for me.
impreza03WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2016, 01:20 PM   #2
impreza03WRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 84975

Bump, after some research with local dealership, I am hoping it is the following part # : E361SFJ000 which fits the following :

Subaru Impreza 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Subaru Impreza 2.0L 5MT 4WD Base 2016
Subaru Impreza 2.0L CVT 4WD Base 2016
Subaru Impreza 2.0L CVT 4WD Limited 2016
Subaru Impreza 2.0L CVT 4WD Limited w/EyeSight 2016
Subaru Impreza 2.0L CVT 4WD Premium 2016
Subaru Impreza 2.0L CVT 4WD Sport Limited 2016
Subaru Impreza 2.0L CVT 4WD Sport Limited w/EyeSight 2016
Subaru Impreza 2.0L CVT 4WD Sport Premium w/EyeSight 2016
Subaru STI 2012, 2013, 2014
Subaru WRX 2012, 2013, 2014

Anyone who has roof crossbars for any of these models give me the length between bolts for each bar, or anyone with any of these models tell me the length between the bolt holes for front and rear? thanks!
impreza03WRX is offline   Reply With Quote