Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #926
rsutton1223
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 280744
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Vehicle:
2009 CTSV 6MT 537whp
Black Raven

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04 View Post
Yeah, JPM has been a great resource for info and material but they're a small business who could hurt by doing freebee's. They do enough in terms of spreading knowledge to the community. I'd like to have them wrap my stock wheel, but that D-Shape looks so much better.
If I could sell my stock wheel for a good price it would help pay for the Prova but the stock wheel sells for like $75 if your lucky... That won't help much
GTSpec by JPM...TRUST ME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04 View Post
It's an Honor to be in the same category as Ben and Robb, they have both been key players in a lot of my decisions for this car. I'm so new to the Subaru scene. I actually going to celebrate my 1 yr of a subie owner on Friday

I've been building cars my whole life but this community is so supportive and inspirational that it drives me to do more and be as creative as I can.

Thanks for being a part of it!
Hell...I am honored to be in that list too. Awesome job on the interior man!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rsutton1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #927
ocdpvw
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 282232
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Vehicle:
2012 TP Stage 2
Bagged SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04 View Post
I took some more shots this evening, finally broke out the strobes for this.

The lighting is three Profoto D1 Air 500w heads

1: Drivers side window + front glass through 3x4 softbox
2: Passenger side window + front glass through 3x4 softbox
3: Rear floor pointing into the headliner, bare head for fill










So much win right here! I'm glad to see more people wrapping the interiors and doing some clean work on Subarus. The lights used for these pics aren't half bad either
ocdpvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #928
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
GTSpec by JPM...TRUST ME.
You are the devil, now I can't stop thinking how bad the interior need this wheel!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
Hell...I am honored to be in that list too. Awesome job on the interior man!
Thanks Robb, means a lot to me!
Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #929
rsutton1223
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 280744
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Vehicle:
2009 CTSV 6MT 537whp
Black Raven

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04 View Post
You are the devil, now I can't stop thinking how bad the interior need this wheel!!!
So Ben and I were talking about the wheel as well...so I might as well be a pusher here too.

It isn't about looks. It is a complete functional mod. What you don't realize without actually driving a car with one, is that it completely changes how the car drives. It literally feels like you added several degrees of caster and a quicker steering rack on the car. The steering is tighter, quicker and feels so much more natural.

The D shaped wheel was the one thing I always wanted but could never justify. Then...I borrowed Alex's car from JPM for a day while they prepped my interior for WBM and he had the Prova. I was ruined after that. If you notice, his Prova wheel was in my interior until my wheel came in because I stole his. I just couldn't drive a Subaru without it anymore.

Funny enough, Alex called me 5 minutes into driving his car with a stock wheel simply to tell me "the stock wheel sucks". While it does add to the look of the interior of the car, it has become more of a driving/function mod for me which is why I bit the bullet.

Trust me. Or...at least do not try one if you don't want to buy one.
rsutton1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #930
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
So Ben and I were talking about the wheel as well...so I might as well be a pusher here too.

It isn't about looks. It is a complete functional mod. What you don't realize without actually driving a car with one, is that it completely changes how the car drives. It literally feels like you added several degrees of caster and a quicker steering rack on the car. The steering is tighter, quicker and feels so much more natural.

The D shaped wheel was the one thing I always wanted but could never justify. Then...I borrowed Alex's car from JPM for a day while they prepped my interior for WBM and he had the Prova. I was ruined after that. If you notice, his Prova wheel was in my interior until my wheel came in because I stole his. I just couldn't drive a Subaru without it anymore.

Funny enough, Alex called me 5 minutes into driving his car with a stock wheel simply to tell me "the stock wheel sucks". While it does add to the look of the interior of the car, it has become more of a driving/function mod for me which is why I bit the bullet.

Trust me. Or...at least do not try one if you don't want to buy one.
You're evil... (as I close this tab to go back to JPM's Flickr page...) lol
Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #931
xluben
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 261612
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Vehicle:
2012 Forester 2.5X
2002 WRX Sedan

Default

Those interior shots look great!

The only other "trick" I would try is to throw a thick-ish sheet of fabric over the windshield/windows. If you like the black look, use black. I've used white before and if you add a little light going through it, it gives a nice soft "studio" look to the photos.

Or you could just PS out the stuff you can see in the windows.

Either way, they look like great shots, and the interior looks even better!
xluben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:21 AM   #932
Nighthawkra
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 292655
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dunnellon, FL
Vehicle:
2012 WRX limited
WRB pearl

Default

I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH CLOSED ... bud your interior rocks without the wheel
Nighthawkra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #933
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
Those interior shots look great!

The only other "trick" I would try is to throw a thick-ish sheet of fabric over the windshield/windows. If you like the black look, use black. I've used white before and if you add a little light going through it, it gives a nice soft "studio" look to the photos.

Or you could just PS out the stuff you can see in the windows.

Either way, they look like great shots, and the interior looks even better!
Thanks Ben, I gave the black muslin a try and came across the issue of the top of the dash falling into the blackness of the windshield. It was tough to get separation with material that close to the glass, looked like I cut out the windshield and filled with black. I probably should have just pulled the car outside 5 feet and lost the garage as a backdrop.

The white was nice and clean but since your eye's get pulled towards the light, I took away from the look or impact of the interior. I'll keep working on it over the next couple days and see where it goes. It'll probably look best in an open lot at twilight while dragging the shutter to pull in some ambient sky in the glass.
Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #934
aliveoutofhabit
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 330601
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Vehicle:
2001 Subaru Outback
Blue

Default

I was going to comment on the interior shots too... They look super professional. Good job and great build thread!
aliveoutofhabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #935
Ryan91
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 311300
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NY
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sedan
Spark Silver

Default

Jason,

This looks absolutely amazing. I can't believe what a difference it makes, and the two tone was an excellent choice. Keep it up as always.

-Ryan
Ryan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #936
VTSubieRS
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 90608
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Vermont & St. Simons Georgia
Vehicle:
2005 STI, '08 3.0R
05 2.5RS, 92 Legacy L

Default

Amazing pictures! looks like they could be out of the subaru dealer pamphlet/catalog.
VTSubieRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #937
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveoutofhabit View Post
I was going to comment on the interior shots too... They look super professional. Good job and great build thread!
Thanks for taking the time out to read through it, cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan91 View Post
Jason,

This looks absolutely amazing. I can't believe what a difference it makes, and the two tone was an excellent choice. Keep it up as always.

-Ryan
I didn't put much thought into the 2-tone until I did the console in gray and shift boot in black, then it started to give me ideas to how it could look all done that way and I just followed through. I didn't really notice the nice curve the gray would be going from door handle to door handle until I started editing the images. I was quite surprised myself!!
Thanks for commenting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSubieRS View Post
Amazing pictures! looks like they could be out of the subaru dealer pamphlet/catalog.
Wow, what a compliment. It's been a while since I used lights in my car shots and quickly realized why I have them. Thanks for checking out the images!

Cheers,

- Jason
Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #938
KartRacer3
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 268328
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: Norcal
Vehicle:
2011 2.5i prem pckg
SSM

Default

Love the new interior! Only think that would add to it would maybe be a different shift knob and/of a new headunit but that's just my .02
Props for doing this all by yourself.
KartRacer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #939
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KartRacer3 View Post
Love the new interior! Only think that would add to it would maybe be a different shift knob and/of a new headunit but that's just my .02
Props for doing this all by yourself.
Thanks man, I had three different knobs when I first got the car and hated them all. COBB, Perrin, WC Lathe... They were all metal and cold, just felt weird to me. I know the stock isn't much to look at but it's comfortable and a normal temperature when it's cold. Now, if I can figure out a Alcantara knob.. now we're talking!

Stereo: Funny you mention that... I've been a huge audiophile my whole life. Used to work for Alpine electronics on their R&D team through college and which paid for my engineering degree. BUT for some reason with this car I lost the desire to change it up. Every car I owned in the past was an Alpine showroom with everything I could possibly jam into a car, but with this car I ended up putting money into other mods instead. I'd like to say if someone handed me $5000 to spend on a system, that I still wouldn't... I'd probably buy appliances for my house and build a foundation for a new workshop, lol.

Cheers!
Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #940
WRXinpa
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 306708
Join Date: Jan 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Philly
Vehicle:
2012 WRX Hatch SWP
TP Stage 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04 View Post
Stereo: Funny you mention that... I've been a huge audiophile my whole life. Used to work for Alpine electronics on their R&D team through college and which paid for my engineering degree. BUT for some reason with this car I lost the desire to change it up. Every car I owned in the past was an Alpine showroom with everything I could possibly jam into a car, but with this car I ended up putting money into other mods instead. I'd like to say if someone handed me $5000 to spend on a system, that I still wouldn't... I'd probably buy appliances for my house and build a foundation for a new workshop, lol.

Cheers!
I agree that a new HU would clean up the look of your car (as if that's possible). I used to be an audiophile myself back in the college days. Had an Italian tube amp running Infinity Overtures with a Rotel CD player in my dorm room! At this point, I'm not nearly as interested as I used to be. I blame mp3's and the availability of free music. I will say, however, that adding a new HU significantly improved the sound of the stock speakers. I run a small sealed sub with them, and the sound is pretty good overall. With this car, the boxer rumble is much cooler than the sound of an awesome system, but still, its good to be able to appreciate music in the car without being constantly bent about how bad the stock HU sounds.
WRXinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #941
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXinpa View Post
I agree that a new HU would clean up the look of your car (as if that's possible). I used to be an audiophile myself back in the college days. Had an Italian tube amp running Infinity Overtures with a Rotel CD player in my dorm room! At this point, I'm not nearly as interested as I used to be. I blame mp3's and the availability of free music. I will say, however, that adding a new HU significantly improved the sound of the stock speakers. I run a small sealed sub with them, and the sound is pretty good overall. With this car, the boxer rumble is much cooler than the sound of an awesome system, but still, its good to be able to appreciate music in the car without being constantly bent about how bad the stock HU sounds.
I think it also has a lot to do with my change in commute. I was driving into NYC everyday from 72 miles away and when you spend 4 hours a day in your car you become a lot more critical about the sound quality, gadgets and screens. When I moved to Maine and got my WRX, I went from 750 miles a week to 40. And in the house I've been renting this recently, I'm 3/4 mi from work so I don't even drive anymore, I bike, lol

But man would I love to have a Kronzilla SX1 tube amp in my home instead of this Bose excuse for a stereo.
Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #942
KartRacer3
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 268328
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: Norcal
Vehicle:
2011 2.5i prem pckg
SSM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04

Thanks man, I had three different knobs when I first got the car and hated them all. COBB, Perrin, WC Lathe... They were all metal and cold, just felt weird to me. I know the stock isn't much to look at but it's comfortable and a normal temperature when it's cold. Now, if I can figure out a Alcantara knob.. now we're talking!

Stereo: Funny you mention that... I've been a huge audiophile my whole life. Used to work for Alpine electronics on their R&D team through college and which paid for my engineering degree. BUT for some reason with this car I lost the desire to change it up. Every car I owned in the past was an Alpine showroom with everything I could possibly jam into a car, but with this car I ended up putting money into other mods instead. I'd like to say if someone handed me $5000 to spend on a system, that I still wouldn't... I'd probably buy appliances for my house and build a foundation for a new workshop, lol.

Cheers!
Yeah that's true, I just drove my brothers 04sti with the Ti knob and man was it hot! Lol. I bet you could use the knob that wc-lathewerks has with the leather wrap around and just swap in the alcantara. As for the alpine job, that's awesome man. I am actually going to school to earn a mechanical engineering degree so I can kind of relate hah. Regardless without the stereo/shift knob your car is still really clean! I'll be pm'ing you on some audio advice as well if you don't mind
KartRacer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:41 PM   #943
rsutton1223
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 280744
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Vehicle:
2009 CTSV 6MT 537whp
Black Raven

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04 View Post
I think it also has a lot to do with my change in commute. I was driving into NYC everyday from 72 miles away and when you spend 4 hours a day in your car you become a lot more critical about the sound quality, gadgets and screens. When I moved to Maine and got my WRX, I went from 750 miles a week to 40. And in the house I've been renting this recently, I'm 3/4 mi from work so I don't even drive anymore, I bike, lol

But man would I love to have a Kronzilla SX1 tube amp in my home instead of this Bose excuse for a stereo.
Bose is a marketing company...not a producer of high quality audio. Paper cones and foam surrounds...

I still have the audio bug...if you can't tell.
rsutton1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:50 AM   #944
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
Bose is a marketing company...not a producer of high quality audio. Paper cones and foam surrounds...

I still have the audio bug...if you can't tell.
Your interest in audio has sparked an interest for me to see what is going on in the world of car audio lately. I spent the evening searching through all the (has-been) top manufactures out there. I have to ask, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!? They're rubbish! Filled with crappy bluetooth dongles, dancing dolphins, flashy LED garbage and low resolution screens. Wow, I would think that technology in the past 8 years would have changed for the better but the prices became super cheap (which is nice) but the quality of design and features are terrifying.

The old F1 Status Alpine and Stage 4 Pioneer units are great but also trying to get pure sound quality out of the interior of a Subaru is quite a challenge because of the cabin/wind noise. Unless you only listen to your radio with the car stationary and engine off, you loose the point of having an incredible head unit driving your system.

So I feel I would be left with the choice to go for one of the standard level setups and have enough headroom in the volume to drown out the cabin noise with music but without my ears bleeding at that volume level, make any sense?
Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #945
smeerone
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 249068
Join Date: Jun 2010
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Miami, Fl.
Vehicle:
2010 WRX
DGM Phatbotti Tuned

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04
Your interest in audio has sparked an interest for me to see what is going on in the world of car audio lately. I spent the evening searching through all the (has-been) top manufactures out there. I have to ask, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!? They're rubbish! Filled with crappy bluetooth dongles, dancing dolphins, flashy LED garbage and low resolution screens. Wow, I would think that technology in the past 8 years would have changed for the better but the prices became super cheap (which is nice) but the quality of design and features are terrifying.

The old F1 Status Alpine and Stage 4 Pioneer units are great but also trying to get pure sound quality out of the interior of a Subaru is quite a challenge because of the cabin/wind noise. Unless you only listen to your radio with the car stationary and engine off, you loose the point of having an incredible head unit driving your system.

So I feel I would be left with the choice to go for one of the standard level setups and have enough headroom in the volume to drown out the cabin noise with music but without my ears bleeding at that volume level, make any sense?
Dont get me started on high end audio, im an avid home audiophile. Waaaay to expensive, thus my oem radio is staying..
smeerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:13 PM   #946
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeerone View Post
Dont get me started on high end audio, im an avid home audiophile. Waaaay to expensive, thus my oem radio is staying..
^^ Yupp, that's why it's still stock in there, just not worth it...

Unless it's peeling the interior out, dynamatting an extra 100#'s in the car and re-stage much of the speakers like rsutton did. Then it might be worth a good head unit and components. Oh, also pull the exhaust and DP off for stock too...
Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:20 PM   #947
smeerone
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 249068
Join Date: Jun 2010
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Miami, Fl.
Vehicle:
2010 WRX
DGM Phatbotti Tuned

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04

^^ Yupp, that's why it's still stock in there, just not worth it...

Unless it's peeling the interior out, dynamatting an extra 100#'s in the car and re-stage much of the speakers like rsutton did. Then it might be worth a good head unit and components. Oh, also pull the exhaust and DP off for stock too...
I dynamatted my 10', The front and rear doors and the spare tire wheel well. It made a slight difference. But overall i think its just the head unit is a pos. I have been considering an EQL or other line controller since they are inexpensive and really clean up the signal. But im aftaid once I start its over.
smeerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:51 PM   #948
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Just purchased another yard of Alcantara, I'm addicted...
I'm going to be working on smaller unconventional pieces this time. This should be fun!
Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #949
Overland04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 293311
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Coast of Maine
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited
tinyurl.com/ovng2nd

Default

Finished up the right-up for the entire Alcantara conversion, here's the link:

Alcantara DIY Interior | Installation and time-lapse | 2011 WRX/STI

Overland04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:40 PM   #950
JSchell1309
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 321321
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: KC,MO
Vehicle:
'11 STI Hatchback
Dom 1.5XTR, E85

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overland04 View Post
Finished up the right-up for the entire Alcantara conversion, here's the link:

Alcantara DIY Interior | Installation and time-lapse | 2011 WRX/STI
Came to your build thread from that one. Have to say it is great seeing a clean subaru. No gaudy rattle-canned interior, just clean Alcantra. Your whole build is how I am approaching my car. I want it clean, and OEM looking. I prefer mods that an average person wouldn't tell, but a subaru person appreciates it. Your car is full of them .

With that said, this was an easy Subscribe/Bookmark. The links to the tutorials/installs is enough to sticky this whole thing. You really are putting a lot of quality and workmanship back into this website.

Any ideas on where you are going with this next?
JSchell1309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Subaru ordered, '12 WRX hatch to be my daily driver MacNugget Newbies & FAQs 54 02-17-2012 03:07 PM
Is it wise/practical to shoot for 300whp in a daily driver 04 WRX? JonM in MN Newbies & FAQs 76 12-17-2006 12:50 PM
looking to upgrade my daily driver drifterx Outback Forum 1 09-30-2005 05:30 AM
looking to upgrade my daily driver. drifterx North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC 15 07-27-2005 10:32 AM
I want to get a daily driver Kuonji Off-Topic 9 05-11-2004 11:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.