Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 1, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
maperformance
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 141043
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Default Race Proven Parts For Your Build Now Available With Even Better Prices And Service

The MAP Race Program||||Why Choose MAP?||||Our Services||||Inventory Clearance||||What Our Customers Say

MAP has the best pricing available on these and many more brands that specialize in Subaru components. Please call and speak with one of our knowledgable and friendly sales people today for your hook-up!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

MAP High Performance Chromoly Head Studs (Subaru WRX/STi EJ20/EJ25)

If you're looking to raise your boost level from factory settings but don't like the idea of lifting your cylinder head and replacing head gaskets frequently these are exactly what you need! These studs are manufactured specifically for us by A1 Technologies and utilize an 8740 chromoly material that is much stronger than the OEM head bolts. They are also provisioned with a hex broach on the top of the stud enabling you to install them with the cylinder head on the car if necessary.

The dog point feature seats the stud in the block and preloads the fastener for an accurate and repeatable torque sequence. We also include the new ARP Ultra Torque assembly lubricant with each set. When it comes to head stud performance properly torquing the studs is paramount and we have made every effort to ensure torque precision and repeatability!

Click here to buy for only $184.99

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

MAP Ultimate Duty H11 Head Studs (Subaru EJ20 / EJ25)

If you're looking to make big power (proven over 1000+whp) but don't like the idea of lifting your cylinder head and replacing head gaskets frequently these are exactly what you need! These studs are manufactured specifically for us by A1 Technologies and utilize an H11 material that is much stronger than the typical 8740 chromoly and yields a tensile strength of 260,000 psi. They are also provisioned with a hex broach on the top of the stud enabling you to install them with the cylinder head on the car if necessary.

At first glance these may appear to be similar to the other ARP and A1 Technologies head studs available on the market, but that is simply not the case. The MAP Ultimate Duty Head Studs include an additional feature known as a "dog point" (shown below) that seats the stud in the block and preloads the fastener for an accurate and repeatable torque sequence.

Click here to buy for only $349.99

MAP Oil Cooler Kit (Subaru WRX/STi 2002+)

This kit will come with everything to add an oil cooler to any year WRX/STi with a turbo engine from 2002 & up. It has oil sandwich adapter that goes between the oil filter and the block that has (2) 1/2 BSP ports that are converted to -8AN fittings with the required hardware. This kit supplies everything but vehicle specific mounting brackets. We include standard mounting brackets for you to mount the unit as you see fit.

Starting at $385.00

MAP SPEC EJ25 Stage 1 Shortblock Assembly (Subaru WRX/STI)

Modern Automotive Performance won't settle for anything less than the best when it comes to our engine building program and our reputation. Only the best quality components along with specialized machining and assembly techniques for each individual platform are used to ensure the best possible performance and longevity. When it comes to Subaru engines, MAP makes no exceptions.

MAP SPEC Stage 1 Shortblock Included Parts:
  • Brand new Subaru OEM shortblock
  • Forged Performance Pistons
  • Brand new Subaru OEM rods
  • Brand new Subaru OEM bearings
  • Brand new Subaru OEM crank

Click here to get yours

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[CENTER]
[B][COLOR="Red"]I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today![/COLOR][/B]
[B][I][B]ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco [/B][/I][/B]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/CENTER]
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

PM me for the best advice and pricing around!

[CENTER]
[B][COLOR="Red"]I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today![/COLOR][/B]
[B][I][B]ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco [/B][/I][/B]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-19-2012, 06:52 PM   #4
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Thanks for the help today, any more suggestions?

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Got a stage 2 shortblock and some engine internal packages leaving today! Thanks for all the inquiries don't forget to tell your friend who gave you the absolute best deal!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #6
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Who thinks they can predict the outcome of today's football game? Who ever guesses the closest to the final score (combined) will win some free MAP swag - post your guess below!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Nasioc is back up and running who needs a dealio?

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Contact me today for exclusive tax return season deals!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #9
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #10
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

Who needs an amazing deal?

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #11
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #12
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 01-31-2012, 03:37 PM   #13
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #14
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #15
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #17
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #18
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #19
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

bump it up!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #20
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #21
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-13-2012, 12:43 PM   #22
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Old 02-14-2012, 05:33 PM   #23
maperformance
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 Boosted FRS
Asphalt

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
Closed Thread