Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday October 27, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Old 11-19-2014, 08:43 PM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 405175
Chapter/Region: MAIC
2006 Subaru Outback

Default Yakima rack on OB ???s

I have a full Yakima rack that I have previously mounted on my Cavy. Well, now that I have the Outback, I'd like to attach the basket & fairing to the Subaru rails if/when needed. Do any of you know where I might be able to find the right clips to attach both the rack & fairing to the Subaru bars? My Yakima bars are round so they wouldn't work.. I understand I can get the railgrab kit and use my round Yakima bars... but If I could use the Subaru rails instead, I would prefer this.

Yakima doesn't appear to offer this particular basket for the OBs. They have a different design/style available - therefore I'm unsure if there is a proper clip to mount it to the Subaru bars. Same with the Fairing clips made for a round bar.

I have attached a few pics for reference..

This is my OB (factory side rails & cross bars)

This is my rack system

Jazerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links