Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday September 29, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Announcements

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-16-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
Mishimoto
NASIOC Manufacturer
Vendor Sales Rating: (-1)

Member#: 207954
Default Mishimoto 08-14 WRX Silicone Induction Hose!

Hey guys,

We recently released our silicone induction hose designed specifically for the 08-14 WRX. Check out the details below.

Subaru WRX Silicone Induction Hose, 2008-2014

Product Specs
  • Direct fit for the 20082014 WRX and 20052009 Legacy GT/Outback XT
  • Fits with stock intake, Mishimoto Subaru WRX/STI Performance Cold Air Intake, or Mishimoto Subaru WRX/STI Performance Race Intake
  • Quicker turbo spool
  • Includes removable CNC-machined aluminum fittings for added durability and easier installation
  • Molded steel rings for added reinforcement and resistance from collapsing
  • No tune required
  • Available in black, blue, or red
  • Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty

Tech Specs

Features & Benefits

Installation Guide
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-...tall-Guide.pdf

Images

Feel free to follow-up with any questions or comments!

Thanks
-John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2015, 11:14 AM   #2
subezero
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 207614
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2008 WRX Hatch VF52d
SSM

Anybody have any review on this yet? Looks a lot better than the Perrin alternative. Was wondering if the install was any easier?
subezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 08:02 AM   #3
mustang69hm
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 411403

I can say for sure that its not easy. I have not been able to get it installed yet, the vacuum outlets line up oddly and so far it doesn't line up with the turbo outlet. I was hoping when I found this that someone had an install video.

Mishimoto,
Do you guys have an install vid for the 08+ yet by chance, I haven't seen one on the site and its a bit tighter than the 02-07 it seems.

~Heath
mustang69hm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #4
Mishimoto
NASIOC Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang69hm View Post
I can say for sure that its not easy. I have not been able to get it installed yet, the vacuum outlets line up oddly and so far it doesn't line up with the turbo outlet. I was hoping when I found this that someone had an install video.

Mishimoto,
Do you guys have an install vid for the 08+ yet by chance, I haven't seen one on the site and its a bit tighter than the 02-07 it seems.

~Heath
Hello Heath,

Unfortunately we do not have a completed video guide for the 08+ WRX installation process. We do have a written guide with images.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-...tall-Guide.pdf

Will this help out?

Thanks
-John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-07-2016, 03:17 PM   #5
mustang69hm
Scooby Newbie

It helps a little John, I'm thinking i've got to take the turbo loose in order to slide the intake on it and then bolt it back down. I have the factory vf52 turbo but its still off to the passenger side a bit. I can take some pics when i'm home from work this evening so you can see, perhaps have a suggestion for me if that's possible.

~Heath
Old 03-07-2016, 03:18 PM   #6
mustang69hm
Scooby Newbie

I would like to add the construction of this is fantastic, the nipples are secured in the silicone excellently and other than the hiccup with the install i'm loving the product.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:22 PM   #7
mustang69hm
Scooby Newbie

Below is what i'm seeing, is this normal and where the "use the picks" comment comes in to move it around the inlet?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mishimoto.jpg (183.3 KB, 14 views)
Old 03-11-2016, 01:46 PM   #8
Mishimoto
NASIOC Manufacturer

Quote:
I would like to add the construction of this is fantastic, the nipples are secured in the silicone excellently and other than the hiccup with the install i'm loving the product.
Quote:
Below is what i'm seeing, is this normal and where the "use the picks" comment comes in to move it around the inlet?
Thanks for the kind words. This installation is a real challenge, it can take quite a bit of time and adjustment to get the hose to seat in the proper position. A pick tool should help slide the hose around the compressor inlet while pushing it towards the turbocharger. It might help to have an extra set of hands for assistance.

Shoot me a PM if you continue to have issues.

Thanks
-John