Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday September 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
outlaw2252
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 264670
Vehicle:
2002 Subaru WRX Wago
Silver

Default 02 wrx stage1+sf data logs

Hey all, I just got an AccessPort and flashed to the Stage1 93 Map. The car has been running pretty good so far. I just logged a 3rd gear pull and was hoping to get some feedback. Pretty new to the whole tuning scene and I want to make sure there is nothing weird going on. Appreciate any input!

Relevant Mods:
Invidia Catless up-pipe
Cobb SF Intake
TurboXS Type-H Bov (i know...it was on the car when i bought it)
AccessPort Stage 1 93 map.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...k1zeHRHb195Q2c
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
outlaw2252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 4803

There is some very consistent Fine Knock Learning correction and the DAM is at 11 when it should be learning up to 16. How many miles are on the car? Have you checked for air intake tract leaks? How many miles are on the spark plugs?

With the older Suabrus, its very important to make sure the car is in good mechanical shape and that the maintenance is up to date. After you have done that, I would also suggest downloading the v310 maps from our website and Reflashing your car. Also, here is a video we have made to help teach some simple things to look for in logs.

Ian

Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
outlaw2252
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2002 Subaru WRX Wago
Silver

The car has 176,000 miles on it. I recently had it smoke tested and it checked out fine. The spark plugs could probably use changing and im planning on doing that today. I also need to clean the IACV because my idle has started to wonder so to speak. Got the gasket just waiting on a nice day.

Car is not throwing any codes or anything like that, doesn't burn ANY oil, haven't done a compression test yet but i plan on it very soon.

I saw the fine knock learning which is why i decided to log a pull and post it.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
outlaw2252
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2002 Subaru WRX Wago
Silver

So i logged another 3rd gear pull and i ended up with a pretty clean run. Im not sure what to think... DAM is at 16 with no knock logged at all. What could cause these two logs to be that much different?

I am running the V.310 map as well.

New log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...XF1eFdnbm95eVE
Old 02-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #5
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 4803

The A/F Learning 1 values seem to be a bit high. How recently has the filter been cleaned? Is the MAF sensor the original MAF sensor?

Ian
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #6
outlaw2252
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2002 Subaru WRX Wago
Silver

Yeah I was looking at that and decided to log just a normal drive mostly out of boost. For most of the time i am in the 14% correction range which i take to mean that the computer is having to add more fuel indicating i am running lean.

Filter is new.

When i bought the car the dealer (not subaru) told me that they had just put a new MAF sensor in. If thats true or not i have no idea, if it was replaced i can probably say that its not an OEM maf sensor.

I was looking into scaling my MAF sensor and have a pretty good scaling spreadsheet that was recommended on another forum. However i don't want to start messing with that until I change the plugs and the 02 sensor. Overall tune-up.