Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday August 28, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'General Sale' Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 02-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 310465
Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

PM or Call for Specific Pricing

Current Promotion: 15% off your order! Send me your zip code along with the products and quantities you'd like and I'll send you a quote.

To view the complete list of AMSOIL products I sell checkout the AMSOIL Product Catalog.

To see what products AMSOIL makes for your vehicle, check-out our product look-up tools, enter your vehicles year, make and model to get a complete list of products. This tool will not recommend any of our race oils; if race oils is what you're looking for send me a PM or call me at 541.914.1621 and I can send you a pricing.

I also sell the following products, Mother's Cleaning Products, WIX Filters, Donaldson Filters, MANN Filter, NGK Spark Plugs, TRICO Wiper Blades.

To fill your order, you can either hit up my website HERE, PM or call/text me at 541.914.1621. Keep in mind, if you don't have a preferred customer membership, the prices you'll see on the website will be full retail. To view wholesale pricing you'll need to add the preferred membership, found here http://www.amsoil.com/catalog.aspx?s...=50&zo=1664628, to your shopping cart and all other products you're interested in and proceed to check-out.

If you don't live close to me, we have distribution centers located in Portland (OR), Anchorage (AK), Las Vegas (NV), Orlando (FL), Chicago (IL), Wichita (KS), Columbus (OH), Lancaster (PA), Dallas (TX), Richmond (VA) and Superior (WI); your orders will either ship from the closest DC or you can pick-up from these locations as well if you wish. We also have two in Canada (Edmonton and Toronto).

Also, if you're looking to become an authorized AMSOIL dealer or have a business and would like to sell AMSOIL products I can set you up, so give me a call!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by AMSOILDealer; 05-25-2012 at 10:10 AM.
AMSOILDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

If any of you come out to the Cascade Cars and Coffee in Portland, OR. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2298917 on Saturdays and are in need of AMSOIL products, let me know what you need and I can bring it out for you at wholesale prices!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/U] or call/text me at 541.914.1621 for specific pricing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/size]
Old 02-20-2012, 01:13 AM   #3
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

bump for limited promotion, read above

[/size]
Old 02-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #4
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Thanks everyone, PMs sent. 3 spots left!

[/size]
Old 02-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Only 1 spot left!

[/size]
Old 02-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #6
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Promotion is over, thanks everyone!

[/size]
Old 02-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #7
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Time to get ready for track season, give me a PM if you're in need of fluids!

[/size]
Old 02-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #8
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

A few of you took part in my recent membership promotion, but a trial membership is only $10 for 6-months and $20 for a full year, this small fee will easily be made up over that duration. Consider the Signature Series 5w-30 at full retail goes for $10.15 and wholesale is $7.85, with six quarts that's a savings of $13.05; include an oil filter, radiator fluid, brake fluid and some additives and you've more than made back your membership fee. Don't forget about your other toys, AMSOIL makes lubricants for motorcycles, boats, ATVs, RVs and diesel engines, so make even more use of your membership by purchasing for these as well.

[/size]
Old 03-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #9
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

bump for another promotion, read first post above.

[/size]
Old 03-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #10
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

bump, simplified the promotion a bit!

[/size]
Old 03-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

For the next 10 people to like my Facebook page, you'll get a 6-month trial membership for free; read the first post above.

[/size]
Old 03-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #12
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Don't forget to send me the required information to setup your account once you've like our Facebook page!

[/size]
Old 03-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #13
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Like our page on Facebook and send me the required information and I'll hook you up with an AMSOIL 6-month trial membership!

[/size]
Old 03-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #14
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Promotion is still active, this is a perfect opportunity to get your car ready for summer and the track season!

[/size]
Old 03-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #15
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Wednesday bump, this promotion won't be around for too much longer!

[/size]
Old 03-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #16
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Promotion is over, but call/text for our current promotions.

[/size]
Old 03-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #17
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Monday bump, hit me up if you need lubricants. Check-out my facebook for special promotions.

[/size]
Old 03-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #18
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

If you missed the special pricing I was offering on memberships and wished you had taken advantage of it, if you ask you just may receive!

[/size]
Old 03-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #19
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Hit me up for special pricing on AMSOIL products!

[/size]
Old 03-31-2012, 01:21 AM   #20
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Check-out our new vehicle maintenance reminder tool:

[/size]
Old 04-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #21
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

If interested in purchasing AMSOIL products at wholesale send me a PM.

[/size]
Old 04-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #22
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

[/size]
Old 04-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #23
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

We now ship direct to you from the nearest AMSOIL Distribution Center, PM me your zip code along with the products you'd like shipped and I'll get you the exact price.

Also, check-out our product catalog - AMSOIL Product Catalog

[/size]
Old 04-10-2012, 12:51 AM   #24
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Checkout our current promotion

[/size]
Old 04-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #25
AMSOILDealer
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 Evo 9 MR
Silver

Current Promotion: Like my Facebook page and send me a PM or Facebook message stating the product(s) you need along with your name and address (need the address to get the S&H cost) and I'll give you 15% off your order of AMSOIL products. This does not apply if you're already a preferred customer.

[/size]