Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday December 17, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #301
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonebuster413 View Post
Good stuff mang. I'm the dude who sold u those secret wheels! lol
Idk what your talking about?!? I built these wheels with my bare hands....ahahahaha

Thanks again dude!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:16 PM   #302
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Look what came in!

New Anarchy Motive White Shift Knob

This thing is awesome! Thanks @besthaticouldo

I highly recommend investing in one!



Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:17 AM   #303
IMPREZA GUY
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 4119
Join Date: Feb 2001
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Somewhere in Mass.
Vehicle:
2011 Honda Accord
Graphite Gray

Default

I love mines. Just waiting on a 6 speed swap though.....
IMPREZA GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:21 AM   #304
Ricanracer21
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334871
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januch09 View Post
Look what came in!

New Anarchy Motive White Shift Knob

This thing is awesome! Thanks @besthaticouldo

I highly recommend investing in one!
That looks dope man! I want to swap mine out so bad, but I don't know what they feel like/what kind of feel I want sad face
Ricanracer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:26 AM   #305
IMPREZA GUY
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 4119
Join Date: Feb 2001
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Somewhere in Mass.
Vehicle:
2011 Honda Accord
Graphite Gray

Default

The shift knob is the heaviest knob on the market. You won't feel anything else like it. It is on the larger side though so it may take a bit of getting used to.
IMPREZA GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:49 AM   #306
Ricanracer21
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334871
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPREZA GUY View Post
The shift knob is the heaviest knob on the market. You won't feel anything else like it. It is on the larger side though so it may take a bit of getting used to.
What exactly does that entail? What's the different/benefit of a heavy knob compared to a light one?
Ricanracer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #307
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Okay so I have a question. If anyone can give me their input and help out, that would be great. So if you're not familiar with my current fueling system, I'm running a walboro 265lph, 07 sti fuel reg, and ID 1000cc injectors. That's it for fueling. Now my tuner and many other people I know are saying that my setup will be very limited if I were to run E85 or race fuel. Yet I see plenty of people and videos of WRX's making 500+ on rotated 35r's on race gas and or E85 with the same exact fuel setup who don't seem to be limited. Why am I being told my fueling will not be enough for E85? Anyone running similar setup as me (fueling wise) on their STi making over 550 to the wheels? Thanks
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #308
FLEX'N WRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 163672
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Where the sidewalk ends...
Vehicle:
GV
Same color as veneers

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januch09 View Post
Okay so I have a question. If anyone can give me their input and help out, that would be great. So if you're not familiar with my current fueling system, I'm running a walboro 265lph, 07 sti fuel reg, and ID 1000cc injectors. That's it for fueling. Now my tuner and many other people I know are saying that my setup will be very limited if I were to run E85 or race fuel. Yet I see plenty of people and videos of WRX's making 500+ on rotated 35r's on race gas and or E85 with the same exact fuel setup who don't seem to be limited. Why am I being told my fueling will not be enough for E85? Anyone running similar setup as me (fueling wise) on their STi making over 550 to the wheels? Thanks
The fact that E85 and race gas are being compared here shows there is limited comprehension of the difference in the amount of fuel needed for each specific application.

E85 and race gas is not an "and/or" comparison. Its one or the other. The fuel system requirements are substantially different between the two.

Constantly questioning your tuner and people who help you may lead to no help at all.
FLEX'N WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #309
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEX'N WRX View Post
The fact that E85 and race gas are being compared here shows there is limited comprehension of the difference in the amount of fuel needed for each specific application.

E85 and race gas is not an "and/or" comparison. Its one or the other. The fuel system requirements are substantially different between the two.

Constantly questioning your tuner and people who help you may lead to no help at all.
I was just using E85 and Race gas as a comparison. Like I watched a few vids of a car with the same exact fuel setup as me running c16 make 507whp (how accurate those dyno results are...idk). Also watched another WRX on E85 make 490whp with the same fuel setup.

But I'm just not understanding how 1000cc injectors aren't enough to fuel for 600whp.....
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #310
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Hmmm what to do next to the car......
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:38 PM   #311
jxlee
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 309652
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Sedan SWP

Default

Really feeling those gloss black body pieces! Been waiting for someone to do that...Were they professionally painted or spray can paint?
jxlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #312
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxlee View Post
Really feeling those gloss black body pieces! Been waiting for someone to do that...Were they professionally painted or spray can paint?
Thanks..and yes they are painted professionally.
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:03 PM   #313
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Custom rear splitter is in the workzzzzzz! Keep posted!
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:09 AM   #314
Ricanracer21
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334871
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januch09 View Post

Yeah of course man. Weather here in Jersey is terrible and is calling for rain all day tomorrow. If it slows up, I'll take a bunch of pics and post them up.

After I post the pics shoot me a pm and I'll give you more details.
Sup man, don't mean to sound like a nag or anything, but you never put up pics of your splitter/lip . Since we are at it, what side skirts are those, been thinking about putting some on..mind taking a few shots of those as well, or sending me to where you got them?
Ricanracer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #315
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricanracer21 View Post
Sup man, don't mean to sound like a nag or anything, but you never put up pics of your splitter/lip . Since we are at it, what side skirts are those, been thinking about putting some on..mind taking a few shots of those as well, or sending me to where you got them?
Hey sorry dude. My car has been at my buddies house for the last week. Getting a custom rear diffuser made, similar to the splitter. I should have it back by tomorrow. If I do, I'll clean it and have a nice photo shoot. I'll make sure I take good pics of the skirts and lip.

Those are chargespeed replicas with a ton of fiberglass and paint work done to them to make them look exact. I bought them from a guy on the forums. The brand is forceworkz. I wouldn't recommend them unless you want to put a decent amount of work into them. Also, they come unpainted.
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #316
Ricanracer21
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334871
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januch09 View Post

Hey sorry dude. My car has been at my buddies house for the last week. Getting a custom rear diffuser made, similar to the splitter. I should have it back by tomorrow. If I do, I'll clean it and have a nice photo shoot. I'll make sure I take good pics of the skirts and lip.

Those are chargespeed replicas with a ton of fiberglass and paint work done to them to make them look exact. I bought them from a guy on the forums. The brand is forceworkz. I wouldn't recommend them unless you want to put a decent amount of work into them. Also, they come unpainted.
Shoooooot, it's okay bro lol. You're really handy with that painting stuff and what not huh? I'm thinking about buying some for like $130 or so, they look pretty nice so idk...definitely interested in splitter,diffuser, and skirts though
Ricanracer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:48 PM   #317
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricanracer21 View Post
Shoooooot, it's okay bro lol. You're really handy with that painting stuff and what not huh? I'm thinking about buying some for like $130 or so, they look pretty nice so idk...definitely interested in splitter,diffuser, and skirts though
My cousins owns a body shop and does all professional painting, so that's who did all my body work (fiber glassing, etc.) for me. Just plan to do some work to the skirts if you go with the ones I have. They are very poorly made, tbh.

Hopefully tomorrow or Friday I'll have it back and I'll post up some pics.
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #318
erich6788
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354762
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: El Paso, TX
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatchback
SWP

Default

I like this build man! I also like how resilient you are: every time you run into a problem, you just throw money at it and build it better haha I love it
erich6788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #319
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich6788 View Post
I like this build man! I also like how resilient you are: every time you run into a problem, you just throw money at it and build it better haha I love it
Ahahaha, thanks man. Yeah, but just throwing money into it all the time doesn't always pay off. I've made a quite a few stupid mistakes by making premature decisions to say the least. But hey, you learn from your mistakes, right?
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:56 PM   #320
erich6788
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354762
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: El Paso, TX
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatchback
SWP

Default

The best way to learn!
erich6788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:57 PM   #321
erich6788
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354762
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: El Paso, TX
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatchback
SWP

Default

Btw, your front splitters are so awesome
erich6788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:58 PM   #322
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich6788 View Post
Btw, your front splitters are so awesome
Thanks. I'll have a matching rear diffuser soon
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:59 PM   #323
erich6788
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354762
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: El Paso, TX
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatchback
SWP

Default

Do you fab them yourself?
erich6788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:03 AM   #324
Januch09
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 309459
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Satin White Perl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich6788 View Post
Do you fab them yourself?
A buddy of mine did the splitter and is in the process of making the diffuser. He's amazing with sheet metal.
Januch09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:05 AM   #325
erich6788
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354762
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: El Paso, TX
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatchback
SWP

Default

That's some real high speed stuff
erich6788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My 2011 WRX limited Hatch TGUN11 Newbies & FAQs 11 08-10-2011 07:19 AM
Brake and Rotor Upgrade for 2011 STI limited aznboi0204 Brakes, Steering & Suspension 10 04-06-2011 08:37 AM
Trade in 2008 STI for 2011 STI Limited ericsson Newbies & FAQs 17 10-07-2010 01:54 AM
2011 STi limited interior pics..... 3rdsubaru Member's Car Gallery 1 09-22-2010 08:31 PM
2011 STi Limited soon to be delivered! oscarmayer Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC 13 07-22-2010 02:05 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.