Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday October 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Alaskan Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Alaskan Impreza Club Forum -- AKIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
Nomadgene
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 22923
Join Date: Aug 2002
Chapter/Region: International
Location: above 8000 rpm!
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Default Prop. 5. Get out and VOTE.

Exercise your citizenship!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nomadgene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
granny
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 283145
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Avondale, Arizona
Vehicle:
1997 LEGASTi Wagon
PowerflexUSA-@grannywagon

Default

Someone was at church yesterday.
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
Alaskan EJ20
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 160040
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchortown
Vehicle:
2002 Bugi / 1993 L
Symmetry Tuning

Default

i voted
Alaskan EJ20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #4
bjcarter2
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 227288
Join Date: Oct 2009
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Palmer, AK
Vehicle:
2006 MCS JCW
Pepper White

Default

I'm note eligible to vote in the Muni. Oddly enough, I did get two robo-calls from Sullivan to vote for him.
bjcarter2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
akeric
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 122954
Join Date: Aug 2006
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage, AK
Vehicle:
2006 Evo IX
My car is black not

Default

Well since you brought it up........

I'm going to go out on a limb here and maybe I'll get flamed/name called whatever, but I'm not interested in producing more protected/favored classes of people in america, I think it is the wrong direction to be moving. In the case of prop 5, businesses (that aren't publicly funded) should have the right to have whomever they choose to represent them, and if they feel you are not a good representative they have the right not to hire you. If that means its because your overtly gay, wear to much jewelry, or just have a really annoying accent, that is their prerogative. Some people find certain qualities offensive and it may hurt business to have employees display those qualities. If the business goes under your out of a job anyway. They currently have this right under alaska law and can even bypass age/sex/race discrimination laws as long as they don't say one of those issues was their reason.

I don't like that some people still think women can't work as hard as men or blacks as hard as whites, etc. but they do and why would you want to work for someone like that anyway? If you apply for a job and get turned down,..... go apply for another one... as a straight white male I don't have the luxury of blaming discrimination for my problems although I certainly get my share of discrimination for being a straight white male. But why let it bother you? yeah it sucks, welcome to life, get over it.

People and employers discriminate everyday just look at smokers..... now you can't get a job some places just because you might use tobacco. But hating on smokers is chic right now so no one cares and people accept it. Why should we extend rights and protections to some and not to others? If you want to talk about "EQUALITY" then just outlaw all forms of discrimination....... HA see how long that lasts. Why would you want to work for someone that only tolerates you because the law forces them to?

Even LGBT*** people discriminate. (not sure of the rest of the acronym)

Here is a softball league that doesn't allow straights.... http://bornlikethis.org/1news/gay-so...ights-allowed/ (This one was upheld by a judge also) Here is a choice snippet

"The fact that a gay sports league would discriminate against bisexual members is ridiculous. They are part of the LGBTQ community and are, unfortunately, one of the groups of people (along with Trans people) that face intense discrimination and prejudice from outside as well as inside the community. The idea that they have to prove their sexuality to their teammates in order to be on the team is such an absurd concept, I cannot even believe it is being questioned. What, they’re going to somehow incorporate a porn screening process or public sexual arousal as part of try outs? I’d love to see how this judge would rule on that issue."

"In his ruling, U.S. district judge John Coughenour wrote, “Plaintiffs have failed to argue that there is a compelling state interest in allowing heterosexuals to play gay softball. " (state not interested in fighting discrimination against straights?)

Can you imagine the outrage if a league full of men (say the MLB?) said no gays allowed?

Also there are "women's" athletic clubs where men are not allowed (in midtown)....but I digress. (and no i don't want to go to that club, but even if I did..... I couldn't, at least not without being arrested for trespassing )

I'm sure there are plenty of other examples out there but I feel that these support my point enough for now. If anyone feels they can effectively argue against my case for not supporting prop 5 without resorting to calling me a bigot or other choice words, I welcome it. I always maintain an open mind in regards to my beliefs and offer evidence to support them.


TLDR Everyone discriminates, you are not special, you are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, one day you will die, get over it.

Last edited by akeric; 04-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.
akeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #6
USAF Harris
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 285953
Join Date: Jun 2011
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: JBER, AK
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza WRX
Dark Grey Metallic

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeric
Well since you brought it up........

I'm going to go out on a limb here and maybe I'll get flamed/name called whatever, but I'm not interested in producing more protected/favored classes of people in america, I think it is the wrong direction to be moving. In the case of prop 5, businesses (that aren't publicly funded) should have the right to have whomever they choose to represent them, and if they feel you are not a good representative they have the right not to hire you. If that means its because your overtly gay, wear to much jewelry, or just have a really annoying accent, that is their prerogative. Some people find certain qualities offensive and it may hurt business to have employees display those qualities. If the business goes under your out of a job anyway. They currently have this right under alaska law and can even bypass age/sex/race discrimination laws as long as they don't say one of those issues was their reason.

I don't like that some people still think women can't work as hard as men or blacks as hard as whites, etc. but they do and why would you want to work for someone like that anyway? If you apply for a job and get turned down,..... go apply for another one... as a straight white male I don't have the luxury of blaming discrimination for my problems although I certainly get my share of discrimination for being a straight white male. But why let it bother you? yeah it sucks, welcome to life, get over it.

People and employers discriminate everyday just look at smokers..... now you can't get a job some places just because you might use tobacco. But hating on smokers is chic right now so no one cares and people accept it. Why should we extend rights and protections to some and not to others? If you want to talk about "EQUALITY" then just outlaw all forms of discrimination....... HA see how long that lasts. Why would you want to work for someone that only tolerates you because the law forces them to?

Even LGBT*** people discriminate. (not sure of the rest of the acronym)

Here is a softball league that doesn't allow straights.... http://bornlikethis.org/1news/gay-so...ights-allowed/ (This one was upheld by a judge also) Here is a choice snippet

"The fact that a gay sports league would discriminate against bisexual members is ridiculous. They are part of the LGBTQ community and are, unfortunately, one of the groups of people (along with Trans people) that face intense discrimination and prejudice from outside as well as inside the community. The idea that they have to prove their sexuality to their teammates in order to be on the team is such an absurd concept, I cannot even believe it is being questioned. What, they’re going to somehow incorporate a porn screening process or public sexual arousal as part of try outs? I’d love to see how this judge would rule on that issue."

"In his ruling, U.S. district judge John Coughenour wrote, “Plaintiffs have failed to argue that there is a compelling state interest in allowing heterosexuals to play gay softball. " (state not interested in fighting discrimination against straights?)

Can you imagine the outrage if a league full of men (say the MLB?) said no gays allowed?

Also there are "women's" athletic clubs where men are not allowed (in midtown)....but I digress. (and no i don't want to go to that club, but even if I did..... I couldn't, at least not without being arrested for trespassing )

I'm sure there are plenty of other examples out there but I feel that these support my point enough for now. If anyone feels they can effectively argue against my case for not supporting prop 5 without resorting to calling me a bigot or other choice words, I welcome it. I always maintain an open mind in regards to my beliefs and offer evidence to support them.

TLDR Everyone discriminates, you are not special, you are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, one day you will die, get over it.
Cant argue with that. Well said.
USAF Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:19 AM   #7
LiLpNoY
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 94836
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage
Vehicle:
2oo5 STi Aspen
2o12 PiLoT CherrY

Default

Stupid Muni! Not having enough ballots to vote. At least we did our duty and attempted to vote.
LiLpNoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:49 AM   #8
QwikEVO
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 44172
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Clovis, NM
Vehicle:
2006 Lancer Evo 9
Plasti-Dip is for TOOLS

Default

I love how homosexuals liken themselves to races or genders.
QwikEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #9
ValentineMR2
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 25862
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage, AK
Vehicle:
1998 Honda Foreman

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwikEVO View Post
I love how homosexuals liken themselves to races or genders.
whatever 3/5

Last edited by ValentineMR2; 04-04-2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: IBTL!
ValentineMR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:21 AM   #10
akeric
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 122954
Join Date: Aug 2006
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage, AK
Vehicle:
2006 Evo IX
My car is black not

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLpNoY View Post
Stupid Muni! Not having enough ballots to vote. At least we did our duty and attempted to vote.
If only we used paperless ballots like they did in ohio..........
akeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:21 AM   #11
LiLpNoY
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 94836
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage
Vehicle:
2oo5 STi Aspen
2o12 PiLoT CherrY

Default

http://www.adn.com/2012/04/03/240603...-election.html

http://www.ktuu.com/news/anchorage-v...,1871966.story

Fraking hell, are you serious? I drove in from E.R. to cast my vote at the precinct I am registered at. Idiot people.... You think they would have a ballot for everyone registered to vote at their location at a min.
LiLpNoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:29 AM   #12
retrac
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 217208
Join Date: Jul 2009
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Alaska
Vehicle:
996 Porsche 911
Seal Gray

Default

Why didn't you vote a questioned ballot in Eagle River?
retrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:43 AM   #13
SMOK3
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 274289
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default

+1 for Carson Daly
+2 if you know the joke
SMOK3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:53 AM   #14
Nomadgene
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 22923
Join Date: Aug 2002
Chapter/Region: International
Location: above 8000 rpm!
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Default

Poll numbers are coming in….I smell a lawsuit coming down the pike and a revote.


Register ahead of time people. Good gravy…can gooberment get anything right?
Nomadgene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:01 AM   #15
ValentineMR2
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 25862
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage, AK
Vehicle:
1998 Honda Foreman

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeric View Post
Well since you brought it up........

I'm going to go out on a limb here and maybe I'll get flamed/name called whatever, but I'm not interested in producing more protected/favored classes of people in america, I think it is the wrong direction to be moving. In the case of prop 5, businesses (that aren't publicly funded) should have the right to have whomever they choose to represent them, and if they feel you are not a good representative they have the right not to hire you. If that means its because your overtly gay, wear to much jewelry, or just have a really annoying accent, that is their prerogative. Some people find certain qualities offensive and it may hurt business to have employees display those qualities. If the business goes under your out of a job anyway. They currently have this right under alaska law and can even bypass age/sex/race discrimination laws as long as they don't say one of those issues was their reason.
Not that it matters now, but that is Reductio ad absurdum. The muni code currently protects the mentally disabled, so they have to hire any retard that applies for a job or face a lawsuit?

Lawsuit goldmine found!!
ValentineMR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #16
Nomadgene
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 22923
Join Date: Aug 2002
Chapter/Region: International
Location: above 8000 rpm!
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Default

Nomadgene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #17
greenspeed
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 151248
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Meadow Lakes, AK
Vehicle:
00 Impreza 2.5RS
Whore Door

Default

Anchorage isn't ready for equality, there's too many morally sound people here.

Wanna see racist ****s head to the south. I can see Anchorage has opened up on tolerance and it's a good thing to see.

I wasn't fully educated on prop 5 or the mayors to cast an educated vote so I opted out.

Frankly from what I'm seeing prop 5 wouldn't get lgbt any further towards equality and just separate then into a lower class with minorities. At times gay rights goes too far into a subject matter they dont particularly know much about.

However with prop 5 passing, guess the catholic church won't have to hire gay priests any more...oh wait it was never instated.
greenspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #18
Racer Dubya
some old guy
Moderator
 
Member#: 112225
Join Date: Apr 2006
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage
Vehicle:
1985 78 HP of Rage!
Blue

Default

Nice swipe at organized religion there at the end Rob... very classy.

Title VII Civil Rights Act 1964, already exists as a federal hiring act that protects against discrimination in the areas of Race, Color, Religion, National Origin and Sexual Orientation. If someone was NOT hired or WAS fired based on any of these (that had the slightest merit) then the Dept. of Labor and every ambulance chasing attorney out there (can you say "Tort Reform) would be climbing all over it.

By the way... if you are worried about the other "non-protected classes" WORRY NOT!!! ADA (Americans with Dissabilities ACT), ADEA (Age Discrimination Employment Act), FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act), USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act) etc, etc, etc.

In regards to a private citizen being able to say "NO" I don't care to rent to you, sell to you, hang out with you etc, that is a right that is protected.

When I graduated college I looked at 20+ places before someone would rent to a group of 4 guys in there 20s because they were concerend about what might happen on THEIR property... it was the landlords right.

In regards to Anchorage not being ready... I'll put Ak up against WI any day of the week regarding tolerance and government (recall elections for elected officials that are trying to stop the run away spending... just pitiful).

I'm just glad that union stance, political parties etc. didn't get in the way of electing the right person for the job here in Anchorage. Honneman got owned by 20%... and yes, that inlcudes all non-counted and absentee ballots are in his favor.

Last edited by Racer Dubya; 04-04-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Racer Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:09 PM   #19
Nomadgene
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 22923
Join Date: Aug 2002
Chapter/Region: International
Location: above 8000 rpm!
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspeed View Post

Wanna see racist ****s head to the south. I can see Anchorage has opened up on tolerance and it's a good thing to see.
The people have spoken!

Last edited by Nomadgene; 07-05-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Nomadgene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #20
retrac
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 217208
Join Date: Jul 2009
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Alaska
Vehicle:
996 Porsche 911
Seal Gray

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadgene View Post
The people have spoken!
That's the most important part! The quiet majority spoke loudly yesterday.

The democratic process was followed and the proponents of Proposition 5 got exactly what they asked for, an opportunity to put the measure before the population.
retrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #21
Brando5185
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 189926
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Goldsboro,NC
Vehicle:
My weiner has pull
start

Default

Sexual orientation isn't protected under title VII.

Just had a refresher MEO brief after some female airman said we only made her clean the office because she was female. We made her clean it because she is an airman.
Brando5185 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #22
Racer Dubya
some old guy
Moderator
 
Member#: 112225
Join Date: Apr 2006
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Anchorage
Vehicle:
1985 78 HP of Rage!
Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando5185 View Post
Sexual orientation isn't protected under title VII.

Just had a refresher MEO brief after some female airman said we only made her clean the office because she was female. We made her clean it because she is an airman.
Touch'e... Sex is, Orientation is not.

ENDA or Employment Non-Discrimination Act does have it listed and it is working it's way through Congress.
Racer Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #23
Lrn2Corner
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 246224
Join Date: May 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Chesapeake
Vehicle:
2012 WRX Sedan
12 Rav4 V6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando5185
Sexual orientation isn't protected under title VII.

Just had a refresher MEO brief after some female airman said we only made her clean the office because she was female. We made her clean it because she is an airman.
Wow we have never had any female try to pull that crap. Then again we all get stuck with cleaning duty regardless of rank by our command. Also our command center takes no more than maybe an hour to make spotless so nobody cares.
Lrn2Corner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #24
greenspeed
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 151248
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Meadow Lakes, AK
Vehicle:
00 Impreza 2.5RS
Whore Door

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Dubya View Post
Nice swipe at organized religion there at the end Rob... very classy.

Title VII Civil Rights Act 1964, already exists as a federal hiring act that protects against discrimination in the areas of Race, Color, Religion, National Origin and Sexual Orientation. If someone was NOT hired or WAS fired based on any of these (that had the slightest merit) then the Dept. of Labor and every ambulance chasing attorney out there (can you say "Tort Reform) would be climbing all over it.

By the way... if you are worried about the other "non-protected classes" WORRY NOT!!! ADA (Americans with Dissabilities ACT), ADEA (Age Discrimination Employment Act), FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act), USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act) etc, etc, etc.

In regards to a private citizen being able to say "NO" I don't care to rent to you, sell to you, hang out with you etc, that is a right that is protected.

When I graduated college I looked at 20+ places before someone would rent to a group of 4 guys in there 20s because they were concerend about what might happen on THEIR property... it was the landlords right.

In regards to Anchorage not being ready... I'll put Ak up against WI any day of the week regarding tolerance and government (recall elections for elected officials that are trying to stop the run away spending... just pitiful).

I'm just glad that union stance, political parties etc. didn't get in the way of electing the right person for the job here in Anchorage. Honneman got owned by 20%... and yes, that inlcudes all non-counted and absentee ballots are in his favor.
The equality I am referring to doesn't go towards the actual term but more towards the way that people act when they are fighting for equality. It opens the door to a lot of free standing liberals who feel that in order to be hip they need to speak up or revolt against something. Alaskan's carry morality towards how they conduct themselves and tend to be free thinkers. They may jump on the bandwagon like anyone else here in Anchorage, but as a whole more look out for the better good of the future and sustainability.

(referring to the part on private citizen saying no) I think that is specifically the reason why I would have voted No on Prop 5, the way it was written to me wasn't giving lgbt an additional rights, but singeling them out into a minority just like another race. (and that is why I made the comment on race)

As for Wisconsin against Alaska...Scott Walker is a tool and pretty much took a state that was in great standing and really ****ed it up. There's been a lot of changes because of some politician who openly disregards any thought of just cause for society. It'll be a long time before Wisconsin recovers and what he did effected a lot of my friends and family, allowing me to open my mind and look into someone before I vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadgene View Post

What does prop 5 have to do with race?

You weren't eligible to vote anyways….you haven't been a resident for 30+ days anyway.

you're batting the big goose egg, AGAIN, Greenie!

The people have spoken!
I've been a resident for almost two years in the states eyes, never changed my residency back, and before you say it cause I know you will...I didn't collect a PFD I did it only cause I wasn't really living anywhere long enough while I was in the lower 48 to switch it there.

And just to prove you wrong, cause well it feels good to do so...

Name:KLEAN , ROB


Political Affiliation:N
House District/Precinct:30-835
Precinct Name:ABBOTT LOOP NO 1 Polling Place:
ABBOTT LOOP ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
8427 LAKE OTIS PKWY
ANCHORAGE


I am registered to vote, swings for the fence, homerun! the state has spoken!

Last edited by greenspeed; 04-04-2012 at 07:06 PM.
greenspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #25
AKSubie
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 6214
Join Date: Apr 2001
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Location: Wasilly
Vehicle:
92 Corrado SLC
01.5 S4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac View Post
That's the most important part! The quiet majority spoke loudly yesterday.

The democratic process was followed and the proponents of Proposition 5 got exactly what they asked for, an opportunity to put the measure before the population.
"But But But.... IT wasn't a fair turnout" Or something like that is what I've seen in the newest news article.

Sounds like it wasn't fair because it wasn't in their favor to me. Akin to the "I'm taking my ball and going home" grade school playground antics.

I don't live in Anchorage, but am glad it was voted down. I also dont quite understand the whole issue. Is not Alaska an "At-will" state? Meaning, in essence, Ralph can hire me OR fire me, for no reason.. "at-will". It could be because I stole money, maybe I wrecked the company truck, orrr maybe because I always wore purple polkadot socks. Could be he just wants more money. Regardless, he does NOT have to give me a reason. Its nice, but not required. So then how does this law really apply?

BTW, I completely agree with akeric's post above. I can't really add anything worth while to it as it pretty much sums it up. We are just affording additional protections to certain groups of people rather than to EVERYONE. The Women's only AKClub is a good example. I dont see a Men's only AKClub branch. And you all know a Men's only cigar and scotch smokers club wouldn't past mustard, because it's "discrimination".
AKSubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Get out and Vote! Lucky Loser Off-Topic 2 01-11-2009 11:56 AM
Get Out And Vote!!!! Qman North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC 71 11-05-2008 04:06 PM
Remember the civil remedial fees. Then get out and vote today people! Chris_Lee Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 32 11-09-2007 08:08 AM
Get OUt And Vote ssbonline Off-Topic 6 10-30-2004 12:23 AM
Get out and Vote... for TEK! m750 New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC 7 07-07-2003 12:29 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.