Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday May 26, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 03-05-2015, 06:48 PM   #1
pharo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 79266
Vehicle:
2005 05 Sti
the slow color

Default Shoutout to Eric at Envious Detailing!

So I just wanted to share my experience with Eric at Envious Detailing with you all. I sold my 2005 STi (that I had from 0.1 miles all the way until I signed the pink slip away earlier this year). But now that I am down to one car/one bike, I wanted to give her a treat so I searched high and low for the right detailer, and ended up meeting Eric and realized he was the place for my complete paint correction, bumper respray and clear bra.

It is rare to find someone who is as detail oriented, extremely talented, and more concerned with the outcome of his work than Eric at Envious Detailing. I purchased my 2011 M3 in April of 2014 and at that time the dealer took a “whirl” at detailing my car prior to pick up. They left a bunch of swirls, buffer marks but I should have known better than to let them touch my car.

Fast forward to October, I had a minor spill in my car and I was concerned that the drink would stain my carpet. Eric was able to fit me into his schedule asap, near a holiday weekend, and steam vacuumed and cleaned out my carpet and seat. We chatted about detailing and doing a clear bra but I didn’t have the funds at that time.

Finally in February I decided to pull the trigger, and after the experience I had with Eric treating me so well, and doing such a thorough cleaning of the interior of my car, I knew it was an easy decision. I work a very strange schedule, but Eric found a way to make it all happen seamlessly. He coordinated the front bumper respray, the correction and clear bra application all to fit my hectic work schedule.

Even when there was a hiccup with the dealership scratching and denting my car, he was able to not only take care of the issue but kept me at ease the whole time. It would have been very easy for me to get riled up after what happened at the dealership, but Eric worked his magic, and my car looks better than new. I never thought I would appreciate the paint to this level, but the depth and gloss is just unreal.

To top it off he taught me the proper technique of how to wash my car, sent me an email of what products he recommends, and even now makes sure I am happy with the excellent service and product he has delivered.

After having the pleasure of Eric revitalize my car, he has earned a customer for life. His work ethic and passion shines through in his end product and he makes every customer, whether steam washing the carpet or doing a complete correction, feel like their car is getting the royal treatment.

Thank you so much Eric! Here is a link to his work on my M3.

http://enviousautodetailing.com/bmw-...r-bra-coating/
pharo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2015, 07:21 PM   #2
thebanker
Chinny

Member#: 338070
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX & 2014 XV
DGM & QBP

Looks like he did a good job but this whole post sounds like a sales pitch.
thebanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:58 PM   #3
pharo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 79266
Vehicle:
2005 05 Sti
the slow color

Oh I didn't intend for it to be like that. I am just super picky with who I let touch my cars, and I wanted to let you guys know of a local resource.

I am not affiliated with Envious Detailing and if you check my other posts, am pretty blunt about my likes and dislikes.
pharo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 12:29 AM   #4
Punkuhr
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 289001
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
WR Blue

Almost sounds like a advertisement...
Glad you found a detailed you like though.
Punkuhr is offline   Reply With Quote