Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 2, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #5726
preacher#1
Top Scoob 022
 
Member#: 129894
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Sonoma County CA
Vehicle:
FSTI '04 4EAT Sierra
Gold Metallic 20G-XT, EWG

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM3851 View Post
Ya but crack heads want cca 1300 for 04 BBSs... Id rather slap 114.3 hubs on and get $400 stockers...

Just sayin
No, the actual spares (steelies) that come in the trunk of your vehicle when you purchase it. If anyone can point me in the direction of where to source them, I can organize 1 on 1 afternoon brunch at Tin Lizzie with Hobbs.

Otherwise I need to find some expired rally rims...
http://www.teamilluminata.com/Shop/Braid/Braid.htm
http://www.fourstarmotorsports.com/t...t.aspxi:disco:
http://www.fourstarmotorsports.com/t...1/Default.aspx
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
preacher#1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #5727
breaksOFTEN
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 260549
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Irvine '05 STI Stockish
Vehicle:
'69 Camaro '76XS750
'75CB550

Default

More boost, got it upped to ~21psi woo hoo. It's a bit faster now haha
breaksOFTEN is offline  
Old 03-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #5728
filthy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 176613
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: If Bewbs was a planet
Vehicle:
GR Panty Dropper!
Built Silver STI!!!

Default

Duct tape to the rescue!!! Stupid Bumper! Lol
filthy is offline  
Old 03-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #5729
RM3851
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 232522
Join Date: Dec 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: South OC
Vehicle:
'14 STi
02C Croatianized

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher#1 View Post
No, the actual spares (steelies) that come in the trunk of your vehicle when you purchase it. If anyone can point me in the direction of where to source them, I can organize 1 on 1 afternoon brunch at Tin Lizzie with Hobbs.

Otherwise I need to find some expired rally rims...
http://www.teamilluminata.com/Shop/Braid/Braid.htm
http://www.fourstarmotorsports.com/t...t.aspxi:disco:
http://www.fourstarmotorsports.com/t...1/Default.aspx
Word. For the Braids, hit up Anthony@Vaughn Performance. He is on SCS, tell him Rob (RM 3851) sent you. He is the rally guy on there and a cool cat.
RM3851 is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 01:01 PM   #5730
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher#1 View Post
No, the actual spares (steelies) that come in the trunk of your vehicle when you purchase it. If anyone can point me in the direction of where to source them, I can organize 1 on 1 afternoon brunch at Tin Lizzie with Hobbs.
That Sir, is where Korey goes for brunch lol. Gtfo and give me your coilovers.
Subiesaurus Rex is online now  
Old 03-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #5731
besthaticouldo
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 279660
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: STL
Default

hobbs, you wouldnt know what to do with coilovers. what are these new fangled suspension component. does it help me go fast in a straight line? nope, THROW EM OUT!
besthaticouldo is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #5732
breaksOFTEN
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 260549
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Irvine '05 STI Stockish
Vehicle:
'69 Camaro '76XS750
'75CB550

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher#1 View Post

Well since it has only been you and I for the last few years, I am thinking we take on a new hobby. Now that you have been bitten by the 2 wheeler bug, I am fairly sure you can fit a trailer hitch in place of your rear diffuser.

I still plan to keep the race tires but don't expect to be as competitive.

Anyone know of a 16" affordable wheel that clears brembos? Thinking general grabber tires. I guess I could scrounge around for 4 (04) STI spares...
You're crazy if you think I'm going to convert my car into some kind of towing rig for motorcycles. I've got plenty of track days left in me.

I am keeping my blown block with the intentions of sleeving it and maxing out my GTX 30R ~500 wheel
breaksOFTEN is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #5733
preacher#1
Top Scoob 022
 
Member#: 129894
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Sonoma County CA
Vehicle:
FSTI '04 4EAT Sierra
Gold Metallic 20G-XT, EWG

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM3851 View Post
Word. For the Braids, hit up Anthony@Vaughn Performance. He is on SCS, tell him Rob (RM 3851) sent you. He is the rally guy on there and a cool cat.
Thanks bruh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
hobbs, you wouldnt know what to do with coilovers. what are these new fangled suspension component. does it help me go fast in a straight line? nope, THROW EM OUT!


Quote:
Originally Posted by breaksOFTEN View Post
You're crazy if you think I'm going to convert my car into some kind of towing rig for motorcycles. I've got plenty of track days left in me.

I am keeping my blown block with the intentions of sleeving it and maxing out my GTX 30R ~500 wheel
I plan on continuing tracking too... And trailer hitches are removable.

20 psi on 91?
preacher#1 is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 02:55 AM   #5734
breaksOFTEN
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 260549
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Irvine '05 STI Stockish
Vehicle:
'69 Camaro '76XS750
'75CB550

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher#1 View Post
Thanks bruh!







I plan on continuing tracking too... And trailer hitches are removable.

20 psi on 91?
No on Corn, It's running a tad lean so it's getting sorted out. The boost was at 18ish and now it's at 21ish, so I should be around 400 wheel again.

My new obsession is rat rods though! I just really really want one! A 30's Ford truck
breaksOFTEN is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #5735
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
hobbs, you wouldnt know what to do with coilovers. what are these new fangled suspension component. does it help me go fast in a straight line? nope, THROW EM OUT!
You're only a partially correct as per usual. While my main focus would be straight performance I still like the concept of beating you through the twistys too.
Subiesaurus Rex is online now  
Old 03-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #5736
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaksOFTEN View Post
My new obsession is rat rods though! I just really really want one! A 30's Ford truck
Yikes I never thought I would see the day when I supported your idea of a crate'd foxbody over another one of your ideas.
Then again I don't think we agree on much aside from Filthy always being slow.
Subiesaurus Rex is online now  
Old 03-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #5737
filthy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 176613
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: If Bewbs was a planet
Vehicle:
GR Panty Dropper!
Built Silver STI!!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiesaurus Rex View Post
Yikes I never thought I would see the day when I supported your idea of a crate'd foxbody over another one of your ideas.
Then again I don't think we agree on much aside from Filthy always being slow.
Im fast again... silly. GmG has a low calibrated dyno. Numbers blah blah! My ish pulls!
filthy is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 03:39 PM   #5738
axion7606
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 32747
Join Date: Feb 2003
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Orange County
Vehicle:
08 EvoX & FJ Tank

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy View Post
Im fast again... silly. GmG has a low calibrated dyno. Numbers blah blah! My ish pulls!
Numbers don't really matter, as every dyno reads differently. However, we are all curious to what you put down from this 500WHP pump gas car you have been speaking of for the past 3 or 4 months.?

I know how GMG's dyno reads.. Im guessing 320whp?
axion7606 is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #5739
axion7606
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 32747
Join Date: Feb 2003
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Orange County
Vehicle:
08 EvoX & FJ Tank

Default

Cornarmy now?
axion7606 is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #5740
filthy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 176613
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: If Bewbs was a planet
Vehicle:
GR Panty Dropper!
Built Silver STI!!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axion7606 View Post

Numbers don't really matter, as every dyno reads differently. However, we are all curious to what you put down from this 500WHP pump gas car you have been speaking of for the past 3 or 4 months.?

I know how GMG's dyno reads.. Im guessing 320whp?
Never said 500 silly. Its about 380tq/350hs.. for now. Not gonna stress a leaking turbo. She is a grip a fun now. New Turbo in 3weeks with corn tune sir.

Burning oil.. hard to grt a good AFR reading. Too Smokey

Last edited by filthy; 03-16-2013 at 07:32 PM.
filthy is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #5741
SkimSTI
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 134785
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Foothill Ranch, CA
Vehicle:
2006 CGM STi
413whp / 356wtq FP GREEN

Default

'Never said 500' ...... Lolol. Might want to edit that. U did say it. I have proof. Got talked into a 500hp pump monster now u only have 350? Good salesman ur dealin with. As long as it runs well thats most important
SkimSTI is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #5742
filthy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 176613
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: If Bewbs was a planet
Vehicle:
GR Panty Dropper!
Built Silver STI!!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkimSTI View Post
'Never said 500' ...... Lolol. Might want to edit that. U did say it. I have proof. Got talked into a 500hp pump monster now u only have 350? Good salesman ur dealin with. As long as it runs well thats most important
I really didnt... but you guys always enjoy talking trash. So what make u sleep ok. Lol. This is a temporary tune. My goals are 420-450 horse power on E85. How about this, you dust off your Suby and lets do a track day this next month. I know you feel sick about wasting money on you belt harness. Lets actually use it Mr. All Show no GO! Lol
filthy is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #5743
preacher#1
Top Scoob 022
 
Member#: 129894
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Sonoma County CA
Vehicle:
FSTI '04 4EAT Sierra
Gold Metallic 20G-XT, EWG

Default

Here for battlerama!!
preacher#1 is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #5744
RM3851
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 232522
Join Date: Dec 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: South OC
Vehicle:
'14 STi
02C Croatianized

Default

RM3851 is offline  
Old 03-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #5745
filthy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 176613
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: If Bewbs was a planet
Vehicle:
GR Panty Dropper!
Built Silver STI!!!

Default

Silence after the CALL OUT!



Lol scared
filthy is offline  
Old 03-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #5746
besthaticouldo
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 279660
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: STL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy View Post

I really didnt... but you guys always enjoy talking trash. So what make u sleep ok. Lol. This is a temporary tune. My goals are 420-450 horse power on E85. How about this, you dust off your Suby and lets do a track day this next month. I know you feel sick about wasting money on you belt harness. Lets actually use it Mr. All Show no GO! Lol
Yes you did dude.

But, who cares. What kind of dyno does GMG have?

Do you have a plot? Id like to see the curves.

Is that tune on 91 or e85?
besthaticouldo is offline  
Old 03-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #5747
filthy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 176613
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: If Bewbs was a planet
Vehicle:
GR Panty Dropper!
Built Silver STI!!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post

Yes you did dude.

But, who cares. What kind of dyno does GMG have?

Do you have a plot? Id like to see the curves.

Is that tune on 91 or e85?
Goals and small talk are 2 different things. Not everyone can have as fast of car as Tom(bastard). Lol...but it was a mustang dyno
filthy is offline  
Old 03-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #5748
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy View Post

I really didnt... but you guys always enjoy talking trash. So what make u sleep ok. Lol. This is a temporary tune. My goals are 420-450 horse power on E85. How about this, you dust off your Suby and lets do a track day this next month. I know you feel sick about wasting money on you belt harness. Lets actually use it Mr. All Show no GO! Lol
Its cool you don't have to lie to make friends. You also don't have to put the torque number in front of the horsepower as to confuse people.

Not to mention, we need a damn translator. Jesus people proof read some damn posts and form proper sentences for the love of Subaru.
Subiesaurus Rex is online now  
Old 03-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #5749
filthy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 176613
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: If Bewbs was a planet
Vehicle:
GR Panty Dropper!
Built Silver STI!!!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiesaurus Rex View Post
Its cool you don't have to lie to make friends. You also don't have to put the torque number in front of the horsepower as to confuse people.

Not to mention, we need a damn translator. Jesus people proof read some damn posts and form proper sentences for the love of Subaru.
Hobbit has no friends. Cause you feel the need to be a Hall Monitor( grammar police). Yep Hobbs High School legacy lives on. Geek! Lol what a little insecure man.
filthy is offline  
Old 03-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #5750
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy View Post

Hobbit has no friends. Cause you feel the need to be a Hall Monitor( grammar police). Yep Hobbs High School legacy lives on. Geek! Lol what a little insecure man.
Its not being the police to request of people, use words/numbers in the proper order And use the correct letters to form said words! And let's be clear, you are not at all taller than me... And if we count hair in the equation, I'm probably an inch taller than you. But tell yourself whatever you need to in order to keep your self esteem issues at bay.
Subiesaurus Rex is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MEET: SOUTH OC Every Thursday redbull1 Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC 32 01-02-2014 07:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2015, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.