Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday October 1, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 12:57 PM   #51
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Vehicle:
07 WRX+6spd
Never Finished

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwally View Post
The heat is a good excuse for the b1tch3s.. I'm so down to go. When? Let's hammer down the details.
I mentioned this to Skimberly but he didnt sound that amused cuz my idea didnt involve beer or being lazy... () But what about getting with Ronnie@COBB and Gullywagon... and getting a private group together for paintball - Evo vs Subaru?? I think that would be a fun time... as long as our Evo buddies could find a few other Evo drivers who aren't bags full of douche!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Subiesaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #52
besthaticouldo
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 279660
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: STL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiesaurus Rex View Post
I mentioned this to Skimberly but he didnt sound that amused cuz my idea didnt involve beer or being lazy... () But what about getting with Ronnie@COBB and Gullywagon... and getting a private group together for paintball - Evo vs Subaru?? I think that would be a fun time... as long as our Evo buddies could find a few other Evo drivers who aren't bags full of douche!
saturday. lets do this thing!
besthaticouldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #53
CallMeJag
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 129096
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Vehicle:
'14 DGM WRX Hatch
Still idle boostin'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
saturday. lets do this thing!
The wife's graduation is this Saturday. But we might be headed to Pendleton on Sunday for a company paintball tournament.
CallMeJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #54
besthaticouldo
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 279660
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: STL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeJag View Post
The wife's graduation is this Saturday. But we might be headed to Pendleton on Sunday for a company paintball tournament.
im down for sunday. let's do this thing! hahahahaha
besthaticouldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #55
cjwally
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 300446
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Camano Island, WA
Vehicle:
2012 WRX Premium
SWP Stg 2+ Cobb Pro Tuned

Default

Sunday!
cjwally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #56
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Vehicle:
07 WRX+6spd
Never Finished

Default

Screw you guys - my gun isnt here yet - in route from AZ... if anyone needs any TRASH paint to test firing guns and things... i have some Terrible old paint that is about as hard as a rock and not all of it is entirely round anymore but I plan to use it to dial in my gun when i get it back.
Subiesaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #57
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Vehicle:
07 WRX+6spd
Never Finished

Default



I hate you guys ... I totally want to start upgrading my gun again... BTW I have at least 3 paintball masks if anyone needs to borrow one. (Jag you can use the proto axis again if you like, I also have that terrible 4pd pack that we bought forever ago)
Subiesaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #58
preacher#1
Top Scoob 022
 
Member#: 129894
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Laguna Beach
Vehicle:
FSTI '04 4EAT Sierra
Gold Metallic 20G-XT, EWG

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
anyone down for this coming saturday????
OC beer festival for me on sat.

You are fixing my screen on sunday.
preacher#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #59
CallMeJag
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 129096
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Vehicle:
'14 DGM WRX Hatch
Still idle boostin'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiesaurus Rex View Post
Jag you can use the proto axis again if you like, I also have that terrible 4pd pack that we bought forever ago
I may take you up on that. It sounds like we're postponing our outing to later in May though. Our company is paying for everything, but because of that fact, they want to make it a "team-building" deal LOL. And a lot of people are bitching out for this weekend. So if the whole crew can't go, they want to wait.
CallMeJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #60
bfinley
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 295168
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Platteville, Wi
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Hatchback
DGM

Default

I can go Sunday. Saturday I'll be on the dyno
bfinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #61
besthaticouldo
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 279660
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: STL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiesaurus Rex View Post
Screw you guys - my gun isnt here yet - in route from AZ... if anyone needs any TRASH paint to test firing guns and things... i have some Terrible old paint that is about as hard as a rock and not all of it is entirely round anymore but I plan to use it to dial in my gun when i get it back.
when is your stupid gun supposed to be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiesaurus Rex View Post
I hate you guys ... I totally want to start upgrading my gun again... BTW I have at least 3 paintball masks if anyone needs to borrow one. (Jag you can use the proto axis again if you like, I also have that terrible 4pd pack that we bought forever ago)
youre gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher#1 View Post
OC beer festival for me on sat.

You are fixing my screen on sunday.
yes, i need to do that.

paintball next weekend? may 12th or 13th? gives people time to prep and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeJag View Post
I may take you up on that. It sounds like we're postponing our outing to later in May though. Our company is paying for everything, but because of that fact, they want to make it a "team-building" deal LOL. And a lot of people are bitching out for this weekend. So if the whole crew can't go, they want to wait.
oh jeez, my boss wants to do that, but i hate my company. so im not in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfinley View Post
I can go Sunday. Saturday I'll be on the dyno
oh damn, thats right. tune time.
besthaticouldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #62
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Vehicle:
07 WRX+6spd
Never Finished

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeJag View Post
So if the whole crew can't go, they want to wait.


If your team cant Fight!... You cant go!


Subiesaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #63
CallMeJag
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 129096
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Vehicle:
'14 DGM WRX Hatch
Still idle boostin'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
oh jeez, my boss wants to do that, but i hate my company. so im not in.
That's even more reason to go. Just spend all of your energy hunting the people you hate and shoot them in the neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiesaurus Rex View Post


If your team cant Fight!... You cant go!


LOL, well done.

Chitty chitty bang bang....
CallMeJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #64
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Vehicle:
07 WRX+6spd
Never Finished

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
when is your stupid gun supposed to be here.

youre gay.

paintball next weekend? may 12th or 13th? gives people time to prep and stuff.
You're an *******. I hate your face.... change it. My gun should be here this week probably by the weekend. What did you buy anyways? Lets go shooting in Jags backyard (just shoot at the wall like the old times hahah) Oh and Derrick, you're a fruitcake.
Subiesaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #65
GullyWagon07
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 164171
Join Date: Nov 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: OC
Vehicle:
08 EvoX <3 Wagon
rear prodrive plate frame

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkimSTI View Post
WHY!?
Because race car.
GullyWagon07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #66
besthaticouldo
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 279660
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: STL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiesaurus Rex View Post
You're an *******. I hate your face.... change it. My gun should be here this week probably by the weekend. What did you buy anyways? Lets go shooting in Jags backyard (just shoot at the wall like the old times hahah) Oh and Derrick, you're a fruitcake.
SLG UL.

im down. let me know. i should cycle some paint through it before we go to the field.
besthaticouldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #67
CallMeJag
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 129096
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Vehicle:
'14 DGM WRX Hatch
Still idle boostin'

Default

And who is going to pay for my broken window after you try to shoot those marbles you call paint into the wall? lol
CallMeJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #68
Subiesaurus Rex
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 188552
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: RanchoSantaMargarita :banana:
Vehicle:
07 WRX+6spd
Never Finished

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by besthaticouldo View Post
SLG UL.

im down. let me know. i should cycle some paint through it before we go to the field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeJag View Post
And who is going to pay for my broken window after you try to shoot those marbles you call paint into the wall? lol
I have a couple cases of halfway decent stuff - sealed might be a little lop sided but at least they aren't rubber bullets like some of that paint you were throwing at the storage unit. Haha.
Subiesaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #69
besthaticouldo
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 279660
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: STL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeJag View Post
And who is going to pay for my broken window after you try to shoot those marbles you call paint into the wall? lol
hobbs is.
besthaticouldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #70
SkimSTI
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 134785
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Foothill Ranch, CA
Vehicle:
2006 CGM STi
413whp / 356wtq FP GREEN

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiesaurus Rex View Post

I hate you guys ... I totally want to start upgrading my gun again... BTW I have at least 3 paintball masks if anyone needs to borrow one. (Jag you can use the proto axis again if you like, I also have that terrible 4pd pack that we bought forever ago)
UMMM speaking of PB mask.... you gave mine, which i let you borrow, to an awesome co worker of yours who ruined/lost it... you gonna hook it up with one of them masks?
SkimSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #71
SkimSTI
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 134785
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Foothill Ranch, CA
Vehicle:
2006 CGM STi
413whp / 356wtq FP GREEN

Default

btw, anyone have a chrono? i wonder if my gun can even shoot 300fps still with its old age.
SkimSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #72
besthaticouldo
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 279660
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: STL
Default

i dont anymore, wish i did.
besthaticouldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #73
Spooky
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 58864
Join Date: Apr 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Newport Beach
Default

hiiiiiii
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #74
breaksOFTEN
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 260549
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: HB- Slow 05' STI
Vehicle:
69' Camaro Project,
76' Yamaha Cafe Project

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy View Post
Don't worry...irvine already ordered the part. I promise I will not work on the car the night before. Lol


What you really meant was, "Don't worry I don't know how to work on my own car, I'll let someone else screw it up"
breaksOFTEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #75
SkimSTI
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 134785
Join Date: Dec 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Foothill Ranch, CA
Vehicle:
2006 CGM STi
413whp / 356wtq FP GREEN

Default

holy ****, i just saw Hobbs' sighting post (to filthy)..... i literally just got done crying. fyi, i read the post 10 minutes ago, i have now come back to my senses and able to post about it.


http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&postcount=506
SkimSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MEET: SOUTH OC Every Thursday redbull1 Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC 32 01-02-2014 07:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.