Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 27, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Gauges & Electronics

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (65)

Member#: 23216
Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Default Greddy is back with their new "Multi D/A Gauges"

Greddy has come out with a single gauge that does everything!

Everything the popular brands do plus a
LOT MORE! Here are a couple highlights!

Hybrid analog dial with integrated digital display.
Monitor up to 3 different readings on just one easy to view unit.
The Multi D/A Gauge uses the latest generation electroluminescent display.
Ideal size and style for visibility.
Available in two main Analog types: Oil Pressure and Turbo Boost
Specs: 62mm Diameter, 45mm depth

Includes:
Wireless Remote Control, Sensor Center Unit, Main & Power Harness, Boost Sensor or Oil Pressure sensor, Sensor Harness, and Gauge Holder
Set adds: 1x (Water/Oil) Temperature Sensor & Sensor-Harness, 1x (Oil/Fuel) Pressure Sensor & Sensor-Harness.

• Numeric and Bar-graph digital readout can display 2 additional readings
  • Selectable 7-color LED Backlighting (white, yellow, green, blue, light-blue, purple, red)
  • Animated Start-up Sequence
  • Peak Hold Recall
  • Warning Point Alarm
  • LED Illuminated back Logo
  • Voltage reading via power harness
  • Water-resistant Center Unit, labeled and pre-wired for optional sensors

*OPTIONAL SENSORS SETS AVAILABLE:
(Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Water Tempature, Oil Tempature, EGT)

- For easy sensor installation also see our:
Water Temp Adapters, Tapped-Oil Drain Bolts and Oil Block Adapters.

Multi D/A Gauge Set Boost,Temp,Press 62mm Dia. Turbo (Boost) Dial 16001710

Multi D/A Gauge Set Press,Temp,Temp 62mm Dia. Oil Pressure Dial 16001711

Multi D/A Gauge Boost 62mm Dia. Turbo (Boost) Dial 16001700

Multi D/A Gauge Press 62mm Dia. Oil Pressure Dial 16001701

Boost Sensor Set Multi D/A 4mm Dia Opt. Boost Press Set 16401920

Pressure Sensor Set Multi D/A 1/8PT Optional Oil or Fuel Press Set 16401921

Tempature Sensor Set Multi D/A 1/8PT Optional Water or Oil Temp Set 16401922

EGT Sensor Set Multi D/A 1/8PT Optional Exhaust Gas Temp Set 16401923

Boost Sensor Multi D/A 4mm Dia Replacement Boost Press Sensor 16401900

Pressure Sensor Multi D/A 1/8PT Replacement Oil or Fuel Press Sensor 16401901

Tempature Sensor Multi D/A 1/8PT Replacement Water or Oil Temp Sensor 16401902

EGT Sensor Multi D/A 1/8PT Replacement Exhaust Gas Temp Sensor 16401903

Boost Sensor Harness Multi D/A 1.5m Replacement Boost Press Sensor Harness 16401910

Pressure Sensor Harness Multi D/A 1.5m Replacement Oil or Fuel Press Sensor-Harness 16401911

Tempature Sensor Harness Multi D/A 1.5m Replacement Water or Oil Temp Sensor Harness 16401912

These will be in stock and ready to ship as soon as Greddy receives them in early July.
We will be placing pre-orders from now till they are in stock.
Gauges start as low as
$405 W/ FREE 3day shipping.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Gruppe-S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

[COLOR=black][B]Please Note:[/B]
[I]- All Competitors Prices Beat
- All Items Are Shipped Via FEDEX
- All Orders Are Repackaged To Help Prevent Any Damage Which May Occur During Transit
- Any Order Cancellation Will Result In A 25% Processing Fee
- Local Pick-Ups Available[/I][/COLOR][I]
- [B][COLOR=Red]No Cancellation on JDM Or Special Orders. No Exceptions![/COLOR][/B][/I]

Last edited by Gruppe-S; 05-11-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Gruppe-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #2
Spooky
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (44)

Member#: 58864
Chapter/Region: SCIC

Wow... this is one sweet looking gauge.
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
justwooley
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 301885

I'm getting one, this will be the death of over priced gauges!
justwooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (65)

Member#: 23216
Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Looks like Dynamic Autosports is doing Giveaways for the month of August. All you have to do is go to this link:

HERE

Click "LIKE" on any of the pictures that you want to win. At that point you are entered to win at the end of the mont. we will have a drawing here and contact you via facebook when you win! good luck everyone!

Gruppe-S

|

[COLOR=black][B]Please Note:[/B]
[I]- All Competitors Prices Beat
- All Items Are Shipped Via FEDEX
- All Orders Are Repackaged To Help Prevent Any Damage Which May Occur During Transit
- Any Order Cancellation Will Result In A 25% Processing Fee
- Local Pick-Ups Available[/I][/COLOR][I]
- [B][COLOR=Red]No Cancellation on JDM Or Special Orders. No Exceptions![/COLOR][/B][/I]
Gruppe-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:06 AM   #5
lyon_f
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 319212
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2003 Forester CS JDM
Black

Yeah!! Thats what I was waiting for!! Organomics for my non-too Mad JDM forester I have a set of Defi BF series (4 gauges), 1 big 80mm Defi Tachometer and Defi display VSD-X.. (all - JDM). Yeah, thats a good gauges, but frenkly speaking i'm tired from this bunch of s** on my panel.. Moreover, My Forester has some non-significant advantages on engine, but not too deep and yeah - it still be Forester, not Impreza STI Spec-C thats why I wantes something, what will keep all those major additional parameters (boost, oil temp#press, EGT, water temp) in compact thing.. Such displays like Defi Advance Z - anyway still be a bit too big for me and they show only two parameters at one time.. But this, new greddy stuff - thats what i like and going to buy..
Only One issue - reading the oper manual I found if I wanna see ALL 6 parameters in same time, I have to buy both of two presented gauges.. But in this case, there will be TWO unit controls and to remote controls as well )))) otherwise (if you getting only one gauge and even all 6 sensors) you will able to see only three parameters at one time and all LD parameters (sensors connected to LD display) will be periodically changing two by two... Like Advance Z.. Like Flight table in airport Anyway, very good stuff!!! / Sasha, Russia
lyon_f is offline   Reply With Quote