Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday July 14, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #26
KIrbstermcgee
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 182273
Chapter/Region: TXIC

This thread is full of lol's... and misinformation.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KIrbstermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #27
Squidz
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (16)

Member#: 142608
Vehicle:
2003 Sonic Yellow
Marginally well behaved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WikdRX View Post
So much misinformation in this thread I wouldn't even know where to start...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WikdRX View Post
I would like to keep this professional, so rather than acknowledging the e-bashing I'll just answer to the comments on the lack of experience at SoP. We have two techs with about 10 years of Subaru experience each and a third tech who just received his Subaru Master tech certification. David, one of our advisors has also been working with Subaru for several years and is very knowledgeable. I'm in parts and have been working with Subaru since 2001 and our other parts guy has been selling Subaru parts for about four years. We've got a great team right now, and if you guys need anything just come see Greg in parts and I'll do what I can to take care of you.
The second post was SOOOO much better than the first post man. That's the Greg i know and love. Sorry i gave you a hard time...but i knew you would come around and straighten people out. You know your buisness better than anyone else...don't be afraid to defend it. You got plenty of customers and friends that will back ya Greg.

SOP went through some growing pains for a couple of years there....but it seems they have gotten their act together in a big way. The parts department, and Greg in particular, is STELLAR. Have not dealt with another dealership parts department that goes above and beyond more than Greg and the guys at SOP do...and trust me, i'm not an easy customer to deal with.

I was screwed over by this company when i left many, many years ago (SOP and SOD were owned by the same peeps). So for me to be singing the praises of this place really says a lot about how much they are doing (and have already done) to make themselves better.

Cliff notes: If you go to SOP, ask for Craig (tech) or Greg (parts) and never worry that you are being well taken care of.
Squidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #28
water_freak
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 330527
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Sport
Atlantic Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderpaw View Post
Bought mine at Huffines in Lewisville, the service manager David was awesome but he moved away and that dealership turned to strictly chevy's. The subaru part moved up the road and is now part Kia part subaru. Haven't dealt with them much except buying oil filters, but the electric lock on passenger side isn't working and need to take it in. We'll see. Anyone have work done there? It's still Huffines.
David at SoP has been great for my service needs, knew him from Huffines.
water_freak is offline   Reply With Quote