Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 30, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Legacy Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
soBASED
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 318512
Default Performance parts for Legacy GT Wagon / Modifying Legacy GT Wagon

I have not seen any threads on modifying the Legacy GT Wagon so I made this for people wondering just like myself what can you actually do to the Wagon..? Feel free to post pics of your Subie. And are the Legacy GT sedan and wagon engines the same?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soBASED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
couchfuzzy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 320301
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
1995 Legacy GT-B

couchfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
burkart
*** Banned ***

Member#: 305000
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT 5MT
Bright Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by soBASED View Post
I have not seen any threads on modifying the Legacy GT Wagon so I made this for people wondering just like myself what can you actually do to the Wagon..? Feel free to post pics of your Subie. And are the Legacy GT sedan and wagon engines the same?
yep, the sedan and wagons are mechanically identical. you can do whatever you want to the Legacy GT Wagon! where would you like to start? i suggest Hogzaust as a first mod.

some pics of my wagon here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tommybu...7629822638635/

20120509_070808 by tommyburkart, on Flickr
burkart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #4
soBASED
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 318512

Thanks a lot for the comments, I appreciate it! I'm going to check the thread out also and nice GT with hids if I'm correct
soBASED is offline   Reply With Quote