Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 12, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-26-2002, 03:45 PM   #1
1quikrex
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 15329
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Platinum Silver (SOLD)

Default Anyone interested in F1 East Bridgewater?

In case you haven't already heard the guys from f1 boston have opened up their brand new outdoor track at Funway in East Bridgewater And as I am as far as I know the only e.b. resident here I figured I would put it upon myself to make the post announcing the opening. If anyone is interested in getting something together there let me know, I 'm located 5 minutes from the track so I'll be there alot, prices are similar to f1 boston. In september they are going to opening what they call the "long track" in which there will be 9 hp carts racing.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
1quikrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 04:02 PM   #2
Snowphun
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 1800
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
WRX /Cooper S/Miata
awd/fwd/rwd

This would be a great group outing, and I'd be happy to come up with a few guys from CT. Maybe with your local assistance we can reserve a bunch of sessions of a weekend? Definitely willing to wait for the bigger track!

Paul
Snowphun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 04:05 PM   #3
1quikrex
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 15329
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Platinum Silver (SOLD)

the only thing about the faster carts is that I guess you need a special license to drive them, maybe some kind of class is required
1quikrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 04:12 PM   #4
JGard
pooptastic

Member#: 1904
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2014 Lexus IS 350
01 Miata red

I think we'd all be better off going to the track in CT, since it's like a quarter of the cost.

F1 is nice and all, but not worth the ridiculous amount of money they charge.
JGard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 06:36 PM   #5
Snowphun
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 1800
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
WRX /Cooper S/Miata
awd/fwd/rwd

Kart Trak gets old fast, IMO. 11 second laps compared to what could easily be 40-60 second laps on the outdoor track, in faster karts... It's more expensive, but well worth it IMO.

Best bang for buck by far is Kart-O-Rama in Montreal. Super place.

Paul
Snowphun is offline   Reply With Quote