Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 2, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 07:29 PM   #3251
ST Eye
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73068
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Vehicle:
2008 STI Boost Wagon
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79letour View Post
CR never opened their owners manual, and didn't even know what kind of oil to put in the car without consulting it. So I doubt they ever even popped the hood other than to take a pic or two.
Awfully presumptuous don't you think? Please stop trying to bash CR, it really isn't making your stance any better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79letour View Post
I still contend that these would break in much better with a conventional type of oil.
What empirical evidence do you have that supports your theory? FHI engineers are far more smarter than you and I, and I believe they would have put dino oil for the factory fill if it was the best for break-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79letour View Post
The maf problems I've seen and encountered are on friends cars and they all were over or under oiled, but none of them would have noticed any mpg or power difference by going with a paper element imo.
Generally the "forum consensus" is that over oiling can potentially add to problems with the MAF getting fouled by extra filter oil, I personally never ran into any of the problems. I think you can't make a statement that the K&N doesn't add to performance unless you do a before and after dyno of the engine. K&Ns have been tested to flow better than many OEM filters. If I were to get one for my "normal car" it would be to save on the cost of buying OEM filters as you can reuse K&Ns.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ST Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:45 PM   #3252
G-Omaha
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 209172
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Omaha, NE
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza CLL
BL2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auskip07 View Post
2012 impreza oil level low - YouTube


Apparently i was suppose to know that this was 79's
That video explains and clarifies many things. Nice "gentile" gentleman like that would never rant and rage in a dealership.

Also air filters are not part of the 36 Month/36k Mile Bumper to Bumper Warranty. Maybe a "good will" gesture; but even that is not guaranteed.
G-Omaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:54 PM   #3253
stevehnm
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 329526
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Ground Control
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Spt cvt
Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Eye View Post
FHI engineers are far more smarter than you and I, and I believe they would have put dino oil for the factory fill if it was the best for break-in.
Don't count on it. I've run into many corporate "engineers" who are all talk and smiles, and by virtue of the fact upper management thinks they know what they're talking about because they sound like they know what they're talking about they get promoted into engineering management positions, where they make decisions like "we can save $10 per car if we do ________" It happens throughout engineering, from shortcuts in design to shortcuts in QC. They say things like take off your engineering hat and put on your management hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Eye View Post
Generally the "forum consensus" is that over oiling can potentially add to problems with the MAF getting fouled by extra filter oil, I personally never ran into any of the problems. I think you can't make a statement that the K&N doesn't add to performance unless you do a before and after dyno of the engine. K&Ns have been tested to flow better than many OEM filters. If I were to get one for my "normal car" it would be to save on the cost of buying OEM filters as you can reuse K&Ns.
I agree with that. I have always heard that over-oiling a K&N can cause it to oil up an MAF sensor. I put one on a car once and later it threw the code for lean mixture - turns out the oil was coating the MAF wire and insulating it so the system didn't think it had as much air going through as it did. Took it out, sprayed it off, everything was cool. So, I put an OEM filter back in it and guess what - it kept throwing the code every 10,000 miles or so anyway. It was just time for enough blow by. You can tell when it's about to throw that code - it starts getting better gas mileage and stumbles on takeoff.

The other thing is that they supposedly let sand through because they're so coarse. I've checked my oil (analysis, not level...) a few times after 20k miles or so with Amsoil SS and a K&N AF and never had elevated silicon. If you are concerned, Amsoil makes a similar filter as well.
stevehnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #3254
ST Eye
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73068
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Vehicle:
2008 STI Boost Wagon
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehnm View Post
Don't count on it. I've run into many corporate "engineers" who are all talk and smiles, and by virtue of the fact upper management thinks they know what they're talking about because they sound like they know what they're talking about they get promoted into engineering management positions, where they make decisions like "we can save $10 per car if we do ________" It happens throughout engineering, from shortcuts in design to shortcuts in QC. They say things like take off your engineering hat and put on your management hat.
I understand what you're saying. It all comes down to the $$! However in this case it would have been cheaper for them to use dino oil for factory fill. My comment was that I don't understand the basis for Charlie's point that dino would have been better for break-in.
ST Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:51 PM   #3255
79letour
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302570
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dear old dixie
Vehicle:
2013 XV
DGM!

Default

Whats your name ST? If we're gonna start a first name argume.t in here...
79letour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #3256
79letour
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302570
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dear old dixie
Vehicle:
2013 XV
DGM!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Omaha View Post
That video explains and clarifies many things. Nice "gentile" gentleman like that would never rant and rage in a dealership.

Also air filters are not part of the 36 Month/36k Mile Bumper to Bumper Warranty. Maybe a "good will" gesture; but even that is not guaranteed.
What I say on youtube after being told its cool to burn multipke quarts between changes is my right. Had SOA not been so dismissive and the local dealer had a REAL service departme.t I would not be so pissed off. Keep casting stones though you guys look pretty intent on not letting us talk about the issue at hand.
79letour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:55 PM   #3257
79letour
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302570
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dear old dixie
Vehicle:
2013 XV
DGM!

Default

As stated before- go start a "I love K&N filters" thread. I wont even chime in to say I think they suck!
79letour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #3258
79letour
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302570
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dear old dixie
Vehicle:
2013 XV
DGM!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoporta View Post
So blame the filter for user error like I said your kn opinion like all the others are not based in fact. Kn stands by their product and I have posted imperial evidence to support my position. Over oiling or under oiling is 100% a consumer error not a filter issue therefore your opinion is blaming the wrong thing for the issue. Kn for the win
No one could argue with your "imperial" evidence.
79letour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:01 PM   #3259
79letour
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302570
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dear old dixie
Vehicle:
2013 XV
DGM!

Default

From net stalking and wannabe cyber bullying to constant trolling, wow- I wonder why more people pm me than chime in!
79letour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:16 PM   #3260
aeoporta
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334126
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
2013 5mt Sp Premium
Venetian Red & Dark Gray

Default

Hey don't hate that this auto correct hates empirical and panacea when I get home I will be sure to type some non auto corrected non iPhone app content.
aeoporta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:18 PM   #3261
79letour
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302570
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dear old dixie
Vehicle:
2013 XV
DGM!

Default

Wow. really excited about that. thanks for being so dedicated.
79letour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:19 PM   #3262
79letour
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302570
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dear old dixie
Vehicle:
2013 XV
DGM!

Default

So you're so into this thread and trolling/bashing it, that you do so from your cell? Thats real devotion.
79letour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:20 PM   #3263
ST Eye
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73068
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Vehicle:
2008 STI Boost Wagon
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79letour View Post
Whats your name ST? If we're gonna start a first name argume.t in here...
Again, you are a complete idiot. Lets see where I got your name from?
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...postcount=2490

You posted your name (or nick name) IN THIS THREAD!


And I almost forgot about your decal you put on the back of your own SUBARU... Again DUMB!
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...postcount=2487

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79letour View Post
What I say on youtube after being told its cool to burn multipke quarts between changes is my right. Had SOA not been so dismissive and the local dealer had a REAL service departme.t I would not be so pissed off. Keep casting stones though you guys look pretty intent on not letting us talk about the issue at hand.
You're so civilized, like G-Omaha stated, I'm sure you were a real peach to your dealer. I had problems with my first '12 Impreza and I worked in a civil manner with my dealer AND SOA and was able to get a NEW car issued to me. They even upgraded me from a stripped down Premium to a fully loaded Limited. I would say that I have good things to say about my dealer/SOA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79letour View Post
As stated before- go start a "I love K&N filters" thread. I wont even chime in to say I think they suck!
No it's just you making unfounded comments about a product. WOW, sort of like what you are doing with the Impreza!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79letour View Post
No one could argue with your "imperial" evidence.
Yeah, and I think you are quite notorious for misspellings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79letour View Post
From net stalking and wannabe cyber bullying to constant trolling, wow- I wonder why more people pm me than chime in!
Again, if you don't want people to know your name, don't post it in a thread.

Also, did I mention that you post a billion replies with one sentences? Just look above, brand-hater forum post whore.
ST Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #3264
Subaray
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 352013
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: st-jerome, canada
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza ltd
white 5spd sedan

Exclamation 2012 impreza ltd oil burner

Hi guys,
This is my first post here, but I'm following all of you since about 6 month. My wife bouth a 2012 impreza ltd 5sp sedan and I can tell that I'm really disapointed with the overall quality of this car. I'ts our first Subaru and I thought that Japanese car maker were all doing good quality cars. Last week the hood and the trunk had to be repainted because the trunk was already rusted only after 7000km and the hood had fish eyes and clearcoat waves.

The worst part is oil consumption. I had the oil changed at 6000km instead of 10000 km (as recommanded), I always do that with new engine. So after 2900km I had to add 1L, the car is now at 11250km and I'm 1/4 higher than the minimum level! We still have 4750km to the next oil change...

My opinion is that this problem is present on a majority of impreza. It would be probably evident if every north american owner would be linked on that forum.
Subaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:33 PM   #3265
ST Eye
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73068
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Vehicle:
2008 STI Boost Wagon
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaray View Post
Hi guys,
This is my first post here, but I'm following all of you since about 6 month. My wife bouth a 2012 impreza ltd 5sp sedan and I can tell that I'm really disapointed with the overall quality of this car. I'ts our first Subaru and I thought that Japanese car maker were all doing good quality cars. Last week the hood and the trunk had to be repainted because the trunk was already rusted only after 7000km and the hood had fish eyes and clearcoat waves.

The worst part is oil consumption. I had the oil changed at 6000km instead of 10000 km (as recommanded), I always do that with new engine. So after 2900km I had to add 1L, the car is now at 11250km and I'm 1/4 higher than the minimum level! We still have 4750km to the next oil change...

My opinion is that this problem is present on a majority of impreza. It would be probably evident if every north american owner would be linked on that forum.
Sorry to hear about your car. Is your dealer running a consumption test for your oil consumption problem? That is the first step in getting your oil issues resolved. Not sure what true consumption thresholds are in Canada, but they are 1qt per 1200 miles in the US. Haven't heard about any rust issues but I hope everything gets resolved in your favor.
ST Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:35 PM   #3266
79letour
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302570
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: dear old dixie
Vehicle:
2013 XV
DGM!

Default

Welcome. grow thick skin if you plan to express any dissatisfaction with Subaru Imprezas.


Never did get your name, ST, and dont feel.like digging all around for it.
I take it you dont want to be on a first name mud slinging basis after all then.
79letour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:45 PM   #3267
gregorz4
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 316869
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Sport
Dark Gray

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Eye View Post
Sorry to hear about your car. Is your dealer running a consumption test for your oil consumption problem? That is the first step in getting your oil issues resolved. Not sure what true consumption thresholds are in Canada, but they are 1qt per 1200 miles in the US. Haven't heard about any rust issues but I hope everything gets resolved in your favor.
1 litre per 1400km. And then when it reaches that they say 1 litre per 1200km.
gregorz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:47 PM   #3268
gregorz4
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 316869
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Sport
Dark Gray

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Eye View Post

Again, you are a complete idiot. Lets see where I got your name from?
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...postcount=2490

You posted your name (or nick name) IN THIS THREAD!

And I almost forgot about your decal you put on the back of your own SUBARU... Again DUMB!
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...postcount=2487

You're so civilized, like G-Omaha stated, I'm sure you were a real peach to your dealer. I had problems with my first '12 Impreza and I worked in a civil manner with my dealer AND SOA and was able to get a NEW car issued to me. They even upgraded me from a stripped down Premium to a fully loaded Limited. I would say that I have good things to say about my dealer/SOA.

No it's just you making unfounded comments about a product. WOW, sort of like what you are doing with the Impreza!!

Yeah, and I think you are quite notorious for misspellings.

Again, if you don't want people to know your name, don't post it in a thread.

Also, did I mention that you post a billion replies with one sentences? Just look above, brand-hater forum post whore.
What was wrong with your impreza that got you an upgraded new one?
gregorz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:00 PM   #3269
Subaray
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 352013
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: st-jerome, canada
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza ltd
white 5spd sedan

Default

I will probably have to ask the dealer to perform this oil consumption test. But my only fear is that I will probably have to fight with them since here in canada they tolerate 1L every 2000km. I already argue with subaru of Canada, by email, and didn't suceed to get any smart answer. I enumerated all bad sides of an oil burning engine and also tell them that this oil consumtion sounds more appropriate for a 2 stroke engine than for a 4 stroke... They are not serious and they are letting owner deal with the bad consequences of an oil burning engine as: deposit on top of piston + combustion chamber + valves seats, oiling up the spark plug, clogging the catalityc converter. I think they push too much to decrease the gas consumption to the detriment of oil consumption and at the end this car is not environmentally friendly. I personnally don't care about their industrie standard for oil consumption (1L/2000km) it's an easy loophole to hide aknowlege your mistake. They would look really professional if they just would say sorry to owner and telling that they are working on a solution. They will probably have to live with the consequences one day, I hope...
Subaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:08 PM   #3270
Subaray
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 352013
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: st-jerome, canada
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza ltd
white 5spd sedan

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Eye View Post
Sorry to hear about your car. Is your dealer running a consumption test for your oil consumption problem? That is the first step in getting your oil issues resolved. Not sure what true consumption thresholds are in Canada, but they are 1qt per 1200 miles in the US. Haven't heard about any rust issues but I hope everything gets resolved in your favor.

I will probably have to ask the dealer to perform this oil consumption test. But my only fear is that I will probably have to fight with them since here in canada they tolerate 1L every 2000km. I already argue with subaru of Canada, by email, and didn't suceed to get any smart answer. I enumerated all bad sides of an oil burning engine and also tell them that this oil consumtion sounds more appropriate for a 2 stroke engine than for a 4 stroke... They are not serious and they are letting owner deal with the bad consequences of an oil burning engine as: deposit on top of piston + combustion chamber + valves seats, oiling up the spark plug, clogging the catalityc converter. I think they push too much to decrease the gas consumption to the detriment of oil consumption and at the end this car is not environmentally friendly. I personnally don't care about their industrie standard for oil consumption (1L/2000km) it's an easy loophole to hide aknowlege your mistake. They would look really professional if they just would say sorry to owner and telling that they are working on a solution. They will probably have to live with the consequences one day, I hope...
Subaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:09 PM   #3271
aeoporta
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334126
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
2013 5mt Sp Premium
Venetian Red & Dark Gray

Default

I will utter what steye wrote you have to have a level head when dealing with defects related to cars. I had a similar issue with my Honda both with oil consumption and the notorious rear brake issue which still affects the new accords. I didn't loose my cool scream at Honda or Subaru or comport myself in a manner that was simply being emotional. You can be annoyed at the situation but as the adage goes you get more with honey than vinegar. My oil issue was resolved the rear brakes Honda settled the lawsuit admitted no fault and is still working on the designs to try and have the rear brakes last longer than 15k. Resist the urge to go on rants or loose your cool trust me anger will get you nowhere.
aeoporta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:12 PM   #3272
ST Eye
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73068
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Vehicle:
2008 STI Boost Wagon
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorz4 View Post
What was wrong with your impreza that got you an upgraded new one?
I had an airbag malfunction light that came on intermittently. I was one of the first in this country to get my car since I live not too far from Baltimore, consequently I had the 174th Impreza manufactured not to mention the first 12 Impreza on this forum. To make a long story short this occurrence was the first SOA heard of (with more to follow) and they were not able to fix the problem in a timely manner, so I was able to work with SOA to get a replacement. Since then they have created a TSB to fix any of the early model Imprezas that experienced the same issue.

To SOA's credit for "giving a crap" about their customers, they sent out 5 engineers out from Japan (from FHI and Denso) to troubleshoot my car after they bought it back from me. As a good will gesture, they gave me an upgraded car.
ST Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:15 PM   #3273
gregorz4
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 316869
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Sport
Dark Gray

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaray View Post
I will probably have to ask the dealer to perform this oil consumption test. But my only fear is that I will probably have to fight with them since here in canada they tolerate 1L every 2000km. I already argue with subaru of Canada, by email, and didn't suceed to get any smart answer. I enumerated all bad sides of an oil burning engine and also tell them that this oil consumtion sounds more appropriate for a 2 stroke engine than for a 4 stroke... They are not serious and they are letting owner deal with the bad consequences of an oil burning engine as: deposit on top of piston + combustion chamber + valves seats, oiling up the spark plug, clogging the catalityc converter. I think they push too much to decrease the gas consumption to the detriment of oil consumption and at the end this car is not environmentally friendly. I personnally don't care about their industrie standard for oil consumption (1L/2000km) it's an easy loophole to hide aknowlege your mistake. They would look really professional if they just would say sorry to owner and telling that they are working on a solution. They will probably have to live with the consequences one day, I hope...
At first they were telling me 1L/2000km, then when it reached that it was 1L/1400km, then 1L/1200 km...but I guess when it reached 1L/900km they actually had to do something. After a new short block replacement I was happy for about 5000 km, and then...hello again yellow oil consumption light of hate! Good luck with your problem.
Sounds like more and more people with oil consumption problems are surfacing. I doubt it will be enough for something to happen, but one can dream and hope for a zero minimal oil burning impreza...
gregorz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #3274
Subaray
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 352013
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: st-jerome, canada
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza ltd
white 5spd sedan

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Eye View Post
I had an airbag malfunction light that came on intermittently. I was one of the first in this country to get my car since I live not too far from Baltimore, consequently I had the 174th Impreza manufactured not to mention the first 12 Impreza on this forum. To make a long story short this occurrence was the first SOA heard of (with more to follow) and they were not able to fix the problem in a timely manner, so I was able to work with SOA to get a replacement. Since then they have created a TSB to fix any of the early model Imprezas that experienced the same issue.

To SOA's credit for "giving a crap" about their customers, they sent out 5 engineers out from Japan (from FHI and Denso) to troubleshoot my car after they bought it back from me. As a good will gesture, they gave me an upgraded car.

It's encouraging to hear a story that badly started finishes well...
Subaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:26 PM   #3275
Subaray
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 352013
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: st-jerome, canada
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza ltd
white 5spd sedan

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorz4 View Post
At first they were telling me 1L/2000km, then when it reached that it was 1L/1400km, then 1L/1200 km...but I guess when it reached 1L/900km they actually had to do something. After a new short block replacement I was happy for about 5000 km, and then...hello again yellow oil consumption light of hate! Good luck with your problem.
Sounds like more and more people with oil consumption problems are surfacing. I doubt it will be enough for something to happen, but one can dream and hope for a zero minimal oil burning impreza...
Oh! It's bad to hear that. I have own many cars in my life and never had to deal with that kind of issue. I keep telling my wife that she should have kept her previous a Mazda 3. This car was absolutely reliable, oil change every 8000km and not even 1/10th of a oil liter consumtion. But anyway...I have to live at the present. Unfortunately I think it happen more and more on new cars, they should probably go back to basic...
Subaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are there any DIY independent fog lights write ups yet for 2012 impreza sports? JDMSTA Electrical & Lighting 59 07-21-2013 08:04 AM
2012 Impreza 2.0i Mobil1 oil filter model # jr0bb5 Service & Maintenance 27 01-04-2013 05:18 PM
('11-'14) OC interval and the first oil change on 2012 Impreza 2.0 Oceanguy Impreza Forum 80 11-18-2012 12:56 PM
My Oil Light is Flickering and I have No Leak??? kakarotoni Newbies & FAQs 39 08-16-2012 10:36 AM
('11-'14) 2012 Impreza High beams = Low beams lighting Jmzda Impreza Forum 28 06-01-2012 12:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.