Texas Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Gillman Subaru Houston
and Gillman Subaru San Antonio
|05-23-2012, 01:31 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Arlington, TXVehicle:
2012 WRX STI Hatch
Plasma Blue Pearl
2007 Forester Sports XT 5sp MT
I'm selling my Fozzie and asking $15,000.
I'm the original owner of this Forester and have used it for the past five years as my daily driver with the occasional track day thrown in.
-106,000 miles (most of it on my daily commute to and from work).
- Motor was rebuilt by Cobb Tuning Plano at 96k with new 100mm forged pistons, ARP head studs, STI crank w/bearings, timing belt, oil pump, STI water pump, STI Streetlight flywheel, OEM Clutch, pressure place and TO bearing.
- VF39 Turbo and STI Intercooler
- Walbro Fuel pump
- Grimspeed 3 port boost controller
- Tanabe catless downpipe
- STI Exhaust
- STI Pink Springs (Forester Spec) w/ rear spacers
- KYB Shocks
- STI Aluminium rear lateral links
- STI RSB w/ adjustable end links
- Cobb FSB
- Kartboy Short Shifter
- STI hood scoop
- Subtle Solutions hood scoop splitter
- 17" Rota Wheels
- Cobb Accessflash tune
The Forester was in a minor fender bender a few months ago. I ran into the back of a big pickup truck that damaged both headlights, grill, hood, front bumper, radiator and a/c. Everything was repaired and the car is almost like new. Here is a picture before the repairs.
Imageshack - 107su.jpg
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2007 Forester Sports XT in So Cal||sborderz||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||2||05-28-2009 07:05 PM|
|2007 Forester Sports XT||sborderz||SCIC Private Classifieds||7||04-22-2009 02:08 AM|
|ProsCons of 08 Forester Sport XT - Auto vs 5sp?||alpineSMB||Newbies & FAQs||5||10-22-2008 02:57 PM|
|2007 Forester Sports XT in WRB||donkey_cart||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||7||07-05-2008 08:15 PM|
|FS GA: 2007 Forester Sports XT WRB 4EAT||simplespirit||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||1||04-09-2008 02:45 AM|