Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday November 26, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Exterior/Styling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 252313
Default Summer Special on Car Wraps, Paint Protection & Vehicle Tinting in AZ

"LIKE" us on Facebook and recieve additional Discounts, news & new product release updates!

Get Discounted Rates during the month of October

We offer full service vehicle wrapping, paint protection and vehicle tinting services in house here at Echelon Autosports in Scottsdale, AZ. Having years of experience, we offer full color change vehicle wraps or just individual body part wraps, basicly whatever you might want wrapped Exterior & Interior we can handle it! There are many options as far as color go so pricing will be on a per car basis. We back everything we do 100% and will offer warranties on any job no matter how small or big. We use 3M, Oracal & Hexis products as well as SolarGard for your tinting needs and clearshield for your paint protection. If you have any further questions or would like to discuss a project you had in mind, dont hesitate to email or PM us and we can help you out from there. We look forward to serving you.

Thanks,
The Team at Echelon Autosports
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

[B][COLOR=black]Contact Info:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]Brian Nowacki[/COLOR][/I][/B]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][COLOR=black]Tel: (480)-251-8493[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]AIM: [/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black]Brian@Echelon[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=blue]Live Online Support through our Website (Get Instant Quotes!)[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]We will meet or beat any price! Satisfaction gauranteed! Get a hold of us and let us save you money today![/COLOR][/I][/B]

Last edited by Echelon Autosports; 09-21-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Echelon Autosports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Some Examples of our work!

Vehicle Wraps:

Gloss Green Wrap:

Gloss Orange Wrap:

Matte Black Wrap:

Gloss Black Roof Wrap:

Carbon Roof Wrap:

Matte Black Diffuser Wrap:

Blacked Out Window Trim:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][COLOR=black]AIM: [/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black]Brian@Echelon[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=blue]Live Online Support through our Website (Get Instant Quotes!)[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black]We will meet or beat any price! Satisfaction gauranteed! Get a hold of us and let us save you money today![/COLOR][/I][/B]
Old 07-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #3
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Headlight/Tailight Tinting:

Window Tinting:

Old 07-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Old 07-25-2012, 12:43 PM   #5
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Still some spots open and great deals to be had.

Old 08-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Old 08-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #7
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

Matte Black Roof & Wing Wrap

Another STI Going Orange

Carbon Roof on a Civic

Old 08-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #8
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

05 STi in Orange completed:

Fiat 500 Wrap in Orange in progress:

08 Sti Taillights Tint/cutout:

Old 08-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #9
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

More Teaser Pics...Really going all out on this one...Full Wrap, all lights and markers will be tinted and all chrome accessories turned to matte black. Stay tuned later this week for the finished product.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #10
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

The Finished Project 500....This car came to us in the Stock Black with Chrome Accessories package. We proceeded to wrap the entire car in Orange Gloss, Matte Black Roof & Wing...Blacked out the Chrome Door Handles and all Badging & Tinted the lights around the entire car in different shades. It was a fun and very unique project. Check out the finished product below.

Old 09-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #11
Echelon Autosports
Former Vendor

We here at Echelon Autosports are in the giving mood, and in the interests of branching out further and getting the name out we have decided to offer a great deal to all our past, current and future customers because after all you guys are what keeps us going.

For the next month we are going to be giving free $20 Gas cards out to anyone who refers a customer to us for a service. Whether its Tint, Wrapping ,Paint or Parts Install. The referral must of course schedule an appointment and have that selected service performed before the Free Gas card is valid. All you need to do is spread the word and refer someone to us as stated before and have that person give us your name and number or email so we can contact you in order to get that free gas card to you. We will send it out in the mail or you can come and pick it up, its up to you.

This deal is Valid until October 30th for any appointments scheduled up until that date. This is not limited to the Subaru community either. Tell all your friends involved in the car scene regardless of vehicle make and model. Were hoping to make this a success and of course who doesnt like some free gas these days!