Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday September 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
25rsti
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (110)

Member#: 166324
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
3 turbos &n NA
@DBlockSTi

Post PMPautogroup

Horrible.

I spoke with this vendor just before he became a vendor. His screen name was nysbadmk88. We agreed that I would drive down from MA to PA and pick up a harness front to back plus additional peices from him. I drove down and met him where he wanted. We lugged and put everything into the trunk of my fiance's car. Once I got home I realized that he had only given me the bulkhead harness and engine harness. No middle section or rear harness (it's very hard to know what everything is on a complete harness because there are so many sensors plugs and it's very bulky, which is why I thought it was all there). Even the bulkhead harness was missing the cluster section and had some damage too. I didn't complain about the damage but wanted what we agreed on and what I paid for.

He screwed me around for a few weeks to a month telling me he was going to ship it out, things got delayed, when I get a chance, as soon as possible and so on. He finally after almost a month he tells me he sent the rest out to me. A week goes by and nothing, he says "oh I dunno" Ill send another. Finally I get a package, after 2-3 more weeks. When the pacakge arrived it was just the cluster harness.

Fast forward to now, over 3months later and he refuses to send me what I paid for and he 100% has it. He's a vendor now and has multiple cars for part out for sale. I've PMd, messaged him on his vendor account and personal account and writted in his for sale ads. He keeps blowing me off. This is not right and I've been totally screwed on getting my car going for along time now.

It is very frustrating to see him do this to me and just keep making money off of tons of people with no ill affects towards him. He could care less about me, obviously.

Thank you,
Derek B.

PS sorry for the rant
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
25rsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (56)

Member#: 258006

Telling the truth helps Derek.

You met me in person, you inspected the harness, you said great, awesome, thank you.

You wanted a bulkhead harness, I provided one.

I told you for 50 dollars more I could pull a rear harness and ship it to you.

I never got the 50 dollars, you never got the harness.

You continually posted in all my for sale threads, AND even bitched to the Mods that you got screwed.

But you didn't, You got exactly what you paid for.

And no, its not that I dont care less about you, its that I dont provide parts for free, even if you badmouth me till the cows come home.

And others do business with me because I provide good parts for good prices and as my feedback shows, I do that pretty well.
Macungie, Pa 610-577-5594
Check Out Our Website
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like & Follow Us on Facebook For OEM parts Sales!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pmpautogroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:50 AM   #3
25rsti
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
3 turbos &n NA
@DBlockSTi

False. I have txt messages that prove I initially and always said "front to back" "complete" harness.

When we did meet up I saw a TON of wires and and it was huge, how was I to know the small portion of the rear section wasnt there? I didnt realize till I got home and layed it all out.

You never said to pay an extra 50 and then you would of sent it. You actually kept blowing me off and making excuses on why I had to wait another week, next car, next time and so on and even ignore txts and PMs.

What was I supposed to do (referring to Mods)???
Old 08-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Yes I did. Multiple times.
Check Out Our Website

Old 08-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #5
25rsti
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
3 turbos &n NA
@DBlockSTi

At least you can admit YOU were wrong because I said I wanted a FULL harness, front to back, headlights to taillights, NOT a bulkhead harness.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:41 AM   #6
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25rsti View Post
At least you can admit YOU were wrong because I said I wanted a FULL harness, front to back, headlights to taillights, NOT a bulkhead harness.
Your the only person to want a "full" harness and not mean the bulkhead harness.

Mis communication maybe.

Thats why I said, send 50, I will send you a complete rear harness.
Check Out Our Website

Old 09-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
Foo_Blyat
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (79)

Member#: 93750
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

Peter has screwed me over as well.

Paid for merchandise over two weeks ago and he kept lying to me saying he shipped them out and he'll provide me with a tracking number.

Finally he refunded me my money even tho "items were shipped" .

He doesn't deserve to be a vendor. I plan on emailing the mods.

I tried to leave negative feedback but the site won't allow it. Buyers can't be warned and its ridiculous.

I have all copies of pm's with all his lies and run arounds.
Foo_Blyat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #8
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_Blyat View Post
Peter has screwed me over as well.

Paid for merchandise over two weeks ago and he kept lying to me saying he shipped them out and he'll provide me with a tracking number.

Finally he refunded me my money even tho "items were shipped" .

He doesn't deserve to be a vendor. I plan on emailing the mods.

I tried to leave negative feedback but the site won't allow it. Buyers can't be warned and its ridiculous.

I have all copies of pm's with all his lies and run arounds.

Your tracking number, made public, that you have had since the 12th.

And the tracking info shows a estimated delivery of 9/22/12

So please check it yourself.

Package Services
Dispatched to Sort Facility
September 17, 2012, 5:03 pm
MACUNGIE, PA 18062
Expected Delivery By:
September 22, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™
Acceptance
September 17, 2012, 1:47 pm
MACUNGIE, PA 18062
Electronic Shipping Info Received

And like I said in my last Pm to you, I had ups return the other package too me once I saw what kind of customer you where.

And also- To make it public. My last Pm to you.

Wow, You are quite possibly the hardest to please customer ever.

For starters, this was a OFF nasioc transaction, It was an over the phone Credit card order. You turned it into a nasioc PM fest, and have failed to try and call me with any concerns because I'm sure your just as embarrassed at how impatient you have been as I am for you.

Leave me a review, I will Leave one too.

The label was created on the 12th, the lights where boxed on the 12th, and dropped off that day, or the day after.

AFTER THAT ITS NO LONGER IN MY CONTROL.

As for the carpet and door cards, after I became aware of how this transaction was going to go, I had UPS hold them, and turn them around and I reversed the transaction as I said I would.

If I could do the same with the postal shipment, trust me I would. It would save me the dam headache.

You can either keep the tail lights, Or return them. I dont see how that benefits you, and trust me it doesnt hurt me, I sell them as fast as I get them.

Ive sold 9000 dollar engine swaps to people on here, and they were 5x less impatient then you. Stop acting like the world owes you, and that you need the instant gratification.

Do what you want to do, I have shipped the tail lights, and reversed the $150 charge. I have no more business with you. If you decide you want to charge back the tail lights, I will fight it on my end too.

Im done with your games, I have tried to help you all I can. My customer service stops here. Anything beyond this point gets forwarded, To Legal.

Peter Donato
Owner and Founder
Pmp Auto
Check Out Our Website

Old 09-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #9
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

My feedback is overwhelmingly positive, and the feedback number should be much higher, but typically no one leaves a feedback when happy, but they sure as hell do when not happy.
Check Out Our Website

Old 09-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
Foo_Blyat
Scooby Guru

When it comes to pmp the customer is never right and satisfaction means nothing. He views it as an annoyance .

I paid on 9/6. Took him 6 days to make a shipping label on 9/12. Took an extra 5 days to ship on 9/17 , yesterday, after I made a fuss about it. And half the items were refunded because I can only assume they weren't even packed or ready to ship.

No company conducts business in this matter and then insults the customer. Peter acts more like a teenager selling parts out of his mother's garage then an authentic nasioc vendor .

And I have triple your feedback, means nothing to try and flaunt a 20 + around.

Good day sir. This wasn't to start a stupid discussion with you, it was to warn people about the kind of owner you are and the type of business you conduct.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Yup, triple my score, Nasioc isnt the only site we do business on, and unlike your feedback, ours isnt 3 years old.

As amazing as this may sound, your not my only customer.

Yes it did take 5 days for us to pull the parts, tag them, inventory in, and out, check them, box them, print the label.

But it was dropped off on the 12th or 13th. We dont print labels until the item is boxed, since it needs to be on the scale to print the label.

As for what the post office did with it from there, I can only assume.

I have been forth coming with all information, You could have at any point called us to ask us any of these questions.

You could have even txted me.

A teenager? Nope. But after dealing with someone who acts like a spoiled internet kid I stopped kidding myself that things will go well, and react accordingly.

Hell I even have the UPS tracking number, and the call backl tag # for the refunded order too.

I sell close to 10-14 thousand in used auto parts a week. Sometimes things get back burner-ed, or we get backed up.

But we have NEVER taken money, and not delivered. NEVER. So saying you got scammed or screwed is patently false.

So take it as you will, but we do our best. And when thats not enough for a customer. We cut bait.

Peter Donato-
Check Out Our Website

Old 09-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #12
Foo_Blyat
Scooby Guru

Exactly my point... a customer is unhappy and you cut ties and say get lost and insult them.

If a customer is at a nice restaurant and doesn't like their steak, the owner comes out, apologizes, throws the steak away, has the cook make a new one on the double and comps their drinks. Its about making the customer happy and ensuring return business.

You have no place in your line of work. And now everyone on these boards can clearly see that for themselves .
Old 09-19-2012, 08:57 AM   #13
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Exactly my point... a customer is unhappy and you cut ties and say get lost and insult them.

If a customer is at a nice restaurant and doesn't like their steak, the owner comes out, apologizes, throws the steak away, has the cook make a new one on the double and comps their drinks. Its about making the customer happy and ensuring return business.

You have no place in your line of work. And now everyone on these boards can clearly see that for themselves .
The premise of the customer does no wrong is one that really doesnt Jive in the used Auto parts business.

Ive had people buy engines, then try and return their old ones as bad, thinking I wouldnt know.

Ive had people buy rims and tires, swap the good tires on their rims and try to bring back the rims saying they didnt fit.

And the list goes on.

I dont serve food, I sell used auto parts. And yes in this business, you stop being a door matt after a certain amount.

Youve made your dissatisfaction known. And Ive made my position on your dissatisfaction known too.
Check Out Our Website

Old 09-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #14
Foo_Blyat
Scooby Guru

Cool story, too bad they have NOTHING to do with a customer paying you for parts and waiting 11 days for them to ship while you lie and tell them they are on their way but your not in the office and will provide a tracking number once you get back.

Excuses are like ***holes, everyone has them and they're all full of ****.

The more you reply the worse you look.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Cool story, too bad they have NOTHING to do with a customer paying you for parts and waiting 11 days for them to ship while you lie and tell them they are on their way but your not in the office and will provide a tracking number once you get back.

Excuses are like ***holes, everyone has them and they're all full of ****.

The more you reply the worse you look.

Thats your opinion, and just like ******** everyone has one too.

You paid for the tails on the 5th, they where boxed on the 12th and mailed on the 13th.

I'm tired of repeating this.
Check Out Our Website

Old 10-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #16
mayer2103
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (13)

Member#: 301789
Vehicle:
03 mustang cobra
white

Default pmpautogroup

good parts

great prices

will do bussiness again

Last edited by mayer2103; 06-18-2013 at 06:24 PM.
mayer2103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #17
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

ive spent 4k with this vendor
a complete sti harness i got from vender has 17 broke and not repariable
and pete seems to not want to make it right
sti engine i got has broken wires which can be fixed also engine
has broken timing covers which he said he would ship me some good
ones well i have waited 2 months for these and he wont even call
or pm me on these
also paid for heater boxes which he says were lost in shipping
have waited 2 months for these also
spent 4k with this vender
if engine dosent run right i will drive 600 miles and this
guy will refund me my money one way or another
i refuse to get ripped off by this guy
ive done business on here with over 30 people and pmp is
the only one that ive ever had a proble with
please consider getting your sti parts elsewhere
thanks greg[/quote]

Greg, I believe we rectified our issue at heart.

But you did inspect the motor at my shop personally on the day you picked up the car you bought off of me on ebay.

I dont know where our communication issue started, but You have my number, I have yours. We are talking. Thank you for your business.
Check Out Our Website

Last edited by Pmpautogroup; 10-22-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:45 AM   #18
Zaider
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 154281
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Vehicle:
2002 V7 EJ207 Dom1.5
MBP

Also had a negative experience with this vendor. Seems to be a common theme.

I contacted PMP looking for a pair of side-view mirrors. After agreeing on a price and paypalling it, he sent me another message saying he had underestimated shipping and wanted more money. Fine. I sent that promptly. I received the parcel and it had two driver's side mirrors. I immediately informed the vendor who said the replacement mirror would be shipped out the next business day. Blamed it on his poor help.

After waiting a while for the package to appear, I asked repeatedly for the Tracking number. The vendor stalled by not responding for a couple days, asking for more information from me to confirm which order, continued to not respond and just stalled until the paypal dispute period passed. He finally said he lost the tracking number (yeah right). Communication became even more horrible as time passed. After harassing him over and over, he finally sent me half the money back.

This vendor is a joke. I had to continue to remind him to send the part I had paid for.

I will never do business with PMP again and will make sure that nobody I know does either.

I have little use for a response PMP, and with each post in this thread, all you're doing is proving you dont deserve honest people's business.
Zaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:29 AM   #19
25rsti
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
3 turbos &n NA
@DBlockSTi

I've NEVER seen a vendor respond like he does. Wether he 'thinks' he's right or not, the way he responds is horrible. I don't know why Mods let him be a Vendor. I still have not been taking care of and am sick of it. Obviously it wasn't just me, and it seems to always be the buyers problem and fault.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #20
CatfaceType-R
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 81102

Anyone can become a vendor, anyone. Just remember that. This guy off to the worst start ever. Wow!
CatfaceType-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #21
rogue
Star-Lord
Super Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (16)

Member#: 7977
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
100% Abuse

Ahem.

I'm going to chime in here.

I've been in contact with a few users who had complaints regarding transactions with PMP over the last few months. I've also been in contact with PMP.

Full disclosure: I've also purchased a salvage motor from PMP and met Pete personally.

I take no small offense at the implication that NASIOC lets "anyone" be a vendor, or that we don't care about how our vendors treat our customers.

Matt A and I are the vendor managers, under Nick. We care greatly. We have in the past, and will continue to, terminate vendors who do not provide proper service to our members.

THIS is what we do. We keep our vendors in line. We're not paid per vendor or something to keep crappy vendors around.

That said: every single case I have dug into with PMP has proved to have VERY MUCH two sides. In almost every one, miscommunication played some part. In my own experience with PMP I ran into just that issue: communication failure.

HOWEVER: PMP then tried hard to rectify the situation, apologizing and working into the night to fix it.

Was it perfect? No! But they got the job done and offered me several options on how to get there.

It's a salvage operation. It isn't someone sitting at a nice clean desk in a nice storefront somewhere, quietly filling orders from a neatly stocked shelf. Peter is switching between his phone, computer, and wrench all day long in order to fill requests, and he's doing it with used parts.

Again: in EVERY case I've looked into where someone was displeased with the quality of the parts received there was at least SOME other side to the story. Usually a healthy dose of buyer-beware: not that PMP was "scamming" anyone, but that the buyer didn't carefully look at WHAT exactly they were buying.

This included several cases where the buyer DROVE to the shop, bought the parts, drove home, and THEN complained they didn't get what they wanted.

I hold PMP to a high standard, as with every vendor, to provide what our members are looking for. But... it's salvage, and mistakes can happen. Pete's acknowledged this, and in every case I've worked has OFFERED solutions (including a fair refund or to send on additional parts at a fair price) and frequently the customer has proved utterly intractable.

PMP's current feedback is 31 positive, 3 negative. They are not scammers. They legitimately are trying to make customers happy. It does them NO good to have an upset customer.

They have some room for improvement on communication to cut down on problems.

So let's keep the hyperbole in check, shall we? Anyone with an ongoing issue may PM me with a short summary for assistance.

And as always: please post your experiences HERE. Do NOT go into other threads in the forum to flame a vendor.

Last edited by rogue; 10-22-2012 at 12:46 PM.
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #22
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Thank you rouge, As I have said many times, I'm not perfect. But If I do mess up, I try everything in MY power to rectify the issue. As in Our case I dropped the ball on you big time, we both made sacrifices and we handled the situation like adults. In the end I was happy, and you were.

I do this for everyone, but there is a reason why I list my phone number... Pm's is a very poor way to try and accomplish anything on this website other then first contact, and information.

Now will everyone always be happy with me? No. Some people believe they are owed more then they really are, and I do have limits. Some people believe if they come on here and complain, I will magically do what they want. Not true.

I stand behind my products, I always will.

Peter Donato
Check Out Our Website

Last edited by Pmpautogroup; 10-22-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #23
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaider View Post
Also had a negative experience with this vendor. Seems to be a common theme.

I contacted PMP looking for a pair of side-view mirrors. After agreeing on a price and paypalling it, he sent me another message saying he had underestimated shipping and wanted more money. Fine. I sent that promptly. I received the parcel and it had two driver's side mirrors. I immediately informed the vendor who said the replacement mirror would be shipped out the next business day. Blamed it on his poor help.

After waiting a while for the package to appear, I asked repeatedly for the Tracking number. The vendor stalled by not responding for a couple days, asking for more information from me to confirm which order, continued to not respond and just stalled until the paypal dispute period passed. He finally said he lost the tracking number (yeah right). Communication became even more horrible as time passed. After harassing him over and over, he finally sent me half the money back.

This vendor is a joke. I had to continue to remind him to send the part I had paid for.

I will never do business with PMP again and will make sure that nobody I know does either.

I have little use for a response PMP, and with each post in this thread, all you're doing is proving you dont deserve honest people's business.

I refunded you for your purchase, what else could I have done? If anything Inbox me.
Check Out Our Website

Old 10-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #24
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25rsti View Post
I've NEVER seen a vendor respond like he does. Wether he 'thinks' he's right or not, the way he responds is horrible. I don't know why Mods let him be a Vendor. I still have not been taking care of and am sick of it. Obviously it wasn't just me, and it seems to always be the buyers problem and fault.

And you will never be taken care of to YOUR standard. You are, and have been requesting parts I didnt sell you.

You picked up your parts personally, you inspected them, you gave me the money, and then you drove home.

Two months later you "discovered" you didnt have a rear harness. And asked me for one. I told you to paypal me 50 bucks and I would send one.

I never got the money, your never got the harness. This is how thew parts business works.

As Ive said before, I have the part. Send the money. And its yours.
Check Out Our Website

Old 10-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #25
Pmpautogroup
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatfaceType-R View Post
Anyone can become a vendor, anyone. Just remember that. This guy off to the worst start ever. Wow!
I have 4 unhappy customers Over the last year, I have over 350 sales on nasioc.

My feedback doesnt even begin to really showcase Us as a business.

Here in the NEPA/SEPA region we are THE subaru parts place, we sell over 12k

a week in parts, and bring in close to 6 new cars a week. We also perform

many other services for our local customers that we cant vend over the

internet.

As always, there are two sides to every story. We appreciate being able to tell ours.
Check Out Our Website