ZEROLIFT 1 Piece Driveshaft for Scion FRS / Subaru BRZ
Produced in Both Steel & Aluminum Materials.
Steel Pricing - $325 SHIPPED
Aluminum Pricing - $425 SHIPPED
The Zerolift 1 piece driveshafts are produced using high quality Slip Yokes, U joints, and Tubing. The steel shaft is intended to be a cost effective upgrade over the factory 2 piece OEM driveshaft. The steel shaft weighs in at a couple pounds less than the OEM 2 piece driveshaft.
The Zerolift Aluminum 1 piece driveshaft is a great lightweight driveline upgrade at an affordable price point. The Aluminum shaft weighs in at approx. 12 lbs.
All Driveshafts are shipped in a dense cardboard tube to ensure no damage takes place during transport.
The removal of the OEM driveshaft and installation of 1 piece driveshaft is a straight forward process.
1. Remove the 4 bolts between the Differential & Driveshaft.
2. Remove the 2 bolts for the Center Shaft Carrier Bearing
3. Pull Slip Yoke out of the back of the Transmission.
Install NEW 1 piece Driveshaft Slip Yoke into the back of the Transmission.
4. Reinstall OEM Bolts between the Differential & Driveshaft.
5. Admire your completed work !
Please let us know what we can help you with!