Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday October 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 06:32 PM   #4076
DarkVader
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 333874
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Lincoln, CA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
Black

Default

I wish I was getting options but its the base model bare bones with no port install options. I also talked to SOA and they said the same thing as the dealer....who knows
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DarkVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #4077
intheflesh
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 330159
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Boston
Vehicle:
'13 WRX Limited
1995 Ferrari F355

Default

My car is at dealership!!

Black wrx limited hatch

Ordered at the end of august. Was told 6-8 weeks, but whatever I was in no rush.

Signing papers weds night.

I'm trading in my Porsche cayenne s that I have had for 7 years towards this. I hate to see her go, she's treated me well but itS time to move on to something new.
intheflesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #4078
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus9288 View Post
2013 PBP WRX No Nav, Dealer called today gave eta of 12/31, Faulkner Subaru of Bethlehem P.A

Ordered: 10/15
VON: Never got
Vin: Never Got= Dident ask
ETA: 12/31

On week 7 today
wow man nice. I'm thinking since all of you guys that ordered after me in October are getting ETA 12/31 I think I might have that ETA soon too as my order switched from HOLD to ordered as well at the same time you guys are getting ETA. Wishing for the best but I don't mind early January so I can take out my 401k to pay off the car xD
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #4079
skareemoutloud
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 324316
Join Date: Jun 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NJ
Vehicle:
2013 WRX 5-door
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by intheflesh View Post
My car is at dealership!!

Black wrx limited hatch

Ordered at the end of august. Was told 6-8 weeks, but whatever I was in no rush.

Signing papers weds night.

I'm trading in my Porsche cayenne s that I have had for 7 years towards this. I hate to see her go, she's treated me well but itS time to move on to something new.
Just looked at your signature and saw "1995 Ferrari F355." DAMN! Those are one of my favorite Ferrari's of all time. Congrats on the WRX!
skareemoutloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #4080
intheflesh
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 330159
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Boston
Vehicle:
'13 WRX Limited
1995 Ferrari F355

Default

Hey thanks! its a great car, really easy DIY car, but parts are outrageously priced.


Very excited about getting my first Rex. The dealership also took in an STI hatch with this delivery, that i *might* have to check out before finalizing my car.
intheflesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:33 AM   #4081
Apedz215
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328682
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

man this sucks,everybodys who ordered from 10/10 to 10/30 are all getting eta's and i ordered 10/18 and i have nothing, nor does the dealer know when its coming

wrb hatch no navi :/
Apedz215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #4082
psupunk
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 315560
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Philly 'Burbs
Vehicle:
2013 WRX-5dr-Limited
CBS

Default

I ordered 10/5 and still have nothing. No VIN or ETA.

I ordered a WRX Limited hatch, no nav. You are in good company, Apedz
psupunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #4083
Guy Hollywood
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 307227
Join Date: Jan 2012
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Massachusetts
Vehicle:
2013 STi 4d
SWP

Default

You're in plenty of company. I think there are still people who ordered in August and September who still don't have ETA's.
Guy Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #4084
digitizedsoul
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334780
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited 4dr
Crystal Black Silica

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psupunk View Post
I ordered 10/5 and still have nothing. No VIN or ETA.

I ordered a WRX Limited hatch, no nav. You are in good company, Apedz
I also ordered 10/3 (von 10/5) and have 0 update.

I have an SOA rep scheduled to call me on the 7th (friday) to check in with me, but beyond that the only thing i've gotten from my dealer has been "Month of december"

No VIN, no formal ETA.
digitizedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #4085
NtR
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337669
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch LTD
PBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psupunk View Post
I ordered 10/5 and still have nothing. No VIN or ETA.

I ordered a WRX Limited hatch, no nav. You are in good company, Apedz
Ordered 8/15 WRX limited hatch with nav, just got my December ETA yesterday.
NtR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:25 AM   #4086
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitizedsoul View Post
I also ordered 10/3 (von 10/5) and have 0 update.

I have an SOA rep scheduled to call me on the 7th (friday) to check in with me, but beyond that the only thing i've gotten from my dealer has been "Month of december"

No VIN, no formal ETA.
Lol I thought you were sure you're getting your car in December. I thought you would have an actual ETA by now.
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #4087
prohobo
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335696
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: SRQ - FL
Vehicle:
2013 STI (5dr)
Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmurphyblatt View Post
So here is the email I got today as a response to my bi-weekly checkin... "Hi David,

I actually just hung up the phone with our District Manager from Subaru. I have an update. I'm not sure whether or not you will find this as good news or not, but we should expect to see the vehicle around the end of January. We're happy to have an update finally, but not thrilled that we're still two more months away. "

I ordered a SWP wrx 5dr limited w/nav on August 15 and they said 6-8 weeks. They have had my deposit since June 3rd. I'm about to go full retard. Congrats to everyone getting their cars though.
That must be a joke.. August 15th and they are only NOW telling you it will be "around the end of January". That's ANOTHER 2 months. I would start searching inventory of other dealers and seeing if you can find one (even if it is 100 miles away) and then picking it up there. Of course - you can just wait, but it doesn't sound like you want to.
prohobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #4088
evoq007
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 90875
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boxford, Ma
Vehicle:
2013 4dr STi
SWP

Default

haha congrats. Mine is still no where to be found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intheflesh View Post
Hey thanks! its a great car, really easy DIY car, but parts are outrageously priced.


Very excited about getting my first Rex. The dealership also took in an STI hatch with this delivery, that i *might* have to check out before finalizing my car.
evoq007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #4089
GMR54
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328913
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX 5 Door
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NtR View Post

Ordered 8/15 WRX limited hatch with nav, just got my December ETA yesterday.
Ordered the same car a week after you did, 8/22 and I am still on hold as far as I know
GMR54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #4090
digitizedsoul
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334780
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited 4dr
Crystal Black Silica

Default

sounds like your dealer was one of the ones submitting fake orders.

SUCKS consumers are paying for dealer greed.

WE WANT TO "GIVE" YOU 40k USD FHI, JUST TAKE IT PLEASE.

sigh.
digitizedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #4091
rsaz904
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332548
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Connecticut
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
DGM

Default

Dealer called today, said the boat is now scheduled to port between the 8th and 9th. (Davisville I believe) Original schedule was the 6th and I should expect delivery of the car between the 19th and 21st.

Found out I'm allocation 1114, and they have already started receiving cars on allocation 1115, makes a lot of sense right?

Original Order was Back in April / May for a 2012.
Converted to 2013 on 7/26
DGM WRX Limited Hatch, All weather mats, rear tray, rear cargo net.
Vin Recieved around 11/5 (Car appeared "In Transit" on site)

Going in today to lock down the price, and trade in value. Dealer wouldn't negotiate earlier, I tried. They did however only require a $100.00 deposit, and said they would refund it if I changed my mind, so I let it slide. I've bought from here before so I'm not expecting the salesman to beat me up. I've done my homework though so I know the numbers I want going in. I'll post an update on here what I'm paying once it is locked down.
rsaz904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #4092
NtR
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337669
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch LTD
PBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMR54 View Post

Ordered the same car a week after you did, 8/22 and I am still on hold as far as I know
There are 4 other orders at my dealer, that also moved to a status of ordered with a December ETA. Ordered from Glanzmann Subaru in pa.
NtR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #4093
GMR54
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328913
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX 5 Door
WRB

Default

Might be worth a call then, I ordered from A&T in sellersville
GMR54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #4094
psupunk
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 315560
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Philly 'Burbs
Vehicle:
2013 WRX-5dr-Limited
CBS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NtR View Post
There are 4 other orders at my dealer, that also moved to a status of ordered with a December ETA. Ordered from Glanzmann Subaru in pa.
Me too. You working with Josh?

As far as i know, my order was never on hold. Seems like it was the NAV that did that, for the most part.
psupunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #4095
psupunk
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 315560
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Philly 'Burbs
Vehicle:
2013 WRX-5dr-Limited
CBS

Default

Also, it sounds like we're going to have to have a Philly-area GTG for 2013 WRXs in Jan/Feb
psupunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #4096
NtR
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337669
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch LTD
PBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psupunk View Post

Me too. You working with Josh?

As far as i know, my order was never on hold. Seems like it was the NAV that did that, for the most part.
Yea and my sales rep. Hmm my order was put on hold a month after putting it through, I assumed it was the NAV. So you got an ETA at some point?
NtR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #4097
Meeno
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320547
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: SF
Vehicle:
2013 STi Hatch
PBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsaz904 View Post
Dealer called today, said the boat is now scheduled to port between the 8th and 9th. (Davisville I believe) Original schedule was the 6th and I should expect delivery of the car between the 19th and 21st.

Found out I'm allocation 1114, and they have already started receiving cars on allocation 1115, makes a lot of sense right?

Original Order was Back in April / May for a 2012.
Converted to 2013 on 7/26
DGM WRX Limited Hatch, All weather mats, rear tray, rear cargo net.
Vin Recieved around 11/5 (Car appeared "In Transit" on site)

Going in today to lock down the price, and trade in value. Dealer wouldn't negotiate earlier, I tried. They did however only require a $100.00 deposit, and said they would refund it if I changed my mind, so I let it slide. I've bought from here before so I'm not expecting the salesman to beat me up. I've done my homework though so I know the numbers I want going in. I'll post an update on here what I'm paying once it is locked down.

You didn't lock in a price when you ordered?
Meeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #4098
digitizedsoul
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334780
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited 4dr
Crystal Black Silica

Default

Man with all these ships and crap i'd have expected an update by now from my dealer....


bummmmmmmed SON
digitizedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:54 PM   #4099
pimprezawrx
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 47807
Join Date: Nov 2003
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STI Sedan
Satin White Pearl

Default

Tomorrow is 12 weeks since I ordered.

Order date Sep. 12th

2013 White STI Base Sedan
Navigation and all weather mats

$34,000

"Dec Eta"

Daddy needs a sweet Xmas present...come on baby!

My dealer has 10 Wrx models "In transit."

No exact date for mine yet but I'm starting to get antsy
pimprezawrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #4100
rsaz904
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332548
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Connecticut
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeno View Post
You didn't lock in a price when you ordered?
Dealer wouldn't negotiate earlier, I tried.
rsaz904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.