Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 2, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #4651
Horuku
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 309930
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Vehicle:
2013 STI Sedan
Plasma Blue Pearl

Default

The buyer of my '03 WRX keeps pushing back the date he's available to do the sale, now it's Saturday ;_; . My sales lady isn't available Saturday so now I'm looking at not being able to get the car till later next week. I know waiting for months sucks, but when your car is sitting at the dealership and all you're waiting for is to sell your old car... o_o
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Horuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #4652
NicJitsu
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 336828
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprezafreak3 View Post
in case anybodys interested.. Bill Rapp Subaru in Syracuse Ny just got in 2 DGM WRX' and 1 DGM Sti limited sedan
they were giving me some very compettitve pricing (top3) when I was searching NY/New England
NicJitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #4653
digitizedsoul
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334780
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited 4dr
Crystal Black Silica

Default

guys I need your help searching cars101.com dealer list for a WRX STI Sedan (Model code DWW) WITH NAV in the following colors:

1st choice CBS
2nd choice PBP
3rd choice DGM

my eyes are killing me i can't stare at this screen any more.
It looks like i'm on my own so I am going to try and find it somewhere else. An aftermarket head unit that has decent GPS, AND HD radio, AND Sirius XM tuner, AND Sirius traffic is like 800$. I never realized how many features the stock nav had till I started researching a replacement one. Not to mention stearing wheel controls and the lack of factory GPS antenna mounted.

Help!

Also i'm in atlanta, so whatever radius from there, and no I can't stomach silver or white it's just not my style. I wish because I found a couple of those.
I'm a dark dark soul, I need a dark car...
digitizedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:08 PM   #4654
imprezafreak3
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 184136
Join Date: Jul 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Upstate,NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
PBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicJitsu View Post
they were giving me some very compettitve pricing (top3) when I was searching NY/New England
They're currently working with me to get me some add ons to the Sti I want at no charge to me.
imprezafreak3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:33 PM   #4655
prohobo
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335696
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: SRQ - FL
Vehicle:
2013 STI (5dr)
Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuko65 View Post
Just to keep the information flowing:

WRB WRX Prem. No lige ticket options

Ordered 10/20/2012
VoN 10/22/2012
Vin 11/28/2012
ETA 12/26/2012
Arrived 12/18/2012
Pick-up 12/22/2012

Ordered from Heuberger Mototrs.
I ordered two cars on the same day (STI 5dr and WRX limited 5dr)
We picked up the WRX the second week of November, but have a 12/31 ETA on the STI.

There are over 25 WRXs in a 100 mile radius of me and only 4 STI. I think the STI is just harder to get and a longer wait.
prohobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #4656
lunnstoppable
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337488
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Augusta, GA
Vehicle:
2013 STI Hatch
Bite Me Brock SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitizedsoul View Post
guys I need your help searching cars101.com dealer list for a WRX STI Sedan (Model code DWW) WITH NAV in the following colors:

1st choice CBS
2nd choice PBP
3rd choice DGM

my eyes are killing me i can't stare at this screen any more.
It looks like i'm on my own so I am going to try and find it somewhere else. An aftermarket head unit that has decent GPS, AND HD radio, AND Sirius XM tuner, AND Sirius traffic is like 800$. I never realized how many features the stock nav had till I started researching a replacement one. Not to mention stearing wheel controls and the lack of factory GPS antenna mounted.

Help!

Also i'm in atlanta, so whatever radius from there, and no I can't stomach silver or white it's just not my style. I wish because I found a couple of those.
I'm a dark dark soul, I need a dark car...
There's a 2013 PBP STI Sedan in the showroom at Gerald Jones subaru in Augusta (no nav tho). Be warned though, they quoted me 48k for a new STI 5-door and I'm getting it from subaru of Kennesaw for 43-44 with more options.
lunnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #4657
digitizedsoul
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334780
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited 4dr
Crystal Black Silica

Default

I want a limited with a sunroof, and I love leather.
I am really close to giving up.
I have never in my life thought that giving a car manufacturer 40.000$ for one of their cars would be this ****ing difficult.
digitizedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #4658
lunnstoppable
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337488
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Augusta, GA
Vehicle:
2013 STI Hatch
Bite Me Brock SWP

Default

Who did you order through?
lunnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #4659
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Have a Nice Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitizedsoul View Post
Cancel my order, LOL.
That would affect only one person, me.

No I have much more enjoyable ways of venting my frustrations in the meantime. And if it comes down to it, i'll be making a decision that affects the parties responsible, not me lol.


cancel, man u funny
DONT GIVE UP
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #4660
digitizedsoul
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334780
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited 4dr
Crystal Black Silica

Default

Subaru Of Gwinnett in Georgia
digitizedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #4661
Tonyturkey716
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 307879
Join Date: Jan 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch
SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeno View Post
Ah ok. Sounds like you are the one who was quoted too high a price then.
Possibly but a lot of dealers here said even that price was too aggressive. Many won't budge so you take what you get. I'm not getting the sti hatch but had inquired about it. Ordering my Base Hatch next week.
Tonyturkey716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #4662
digitizedsoul
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334780
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited 4dr
Crystal Black Silica

Default

just called nate @ cityside subaru in belmont MA thanks to another members suggestion.

They have what I want, now to convince the wife.
digitizedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #4663
crabsandwich
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337442
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Southeastern PA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5DR
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitizedsoul
just called nate @ cityside subaru in belmont MA thanks to another members suggestion.

They have what I want, now to convince the wife.
Yeah I drove 300 miles to pick mine up from Cityside. 2013 DGM limited WRX w/ nav. Great service, great price. Sales rep Dan even came in early on a Sunday so I could get my car. Top notch dealer
crabsandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #4664
Apedz215
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328682
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Update:

Spoke to my rep, saying four weeks till its in which puts me around that 1/10 delivery im seeing some guys have, at the point itd be 13 weeks ive been waiting.

Wrb hatch premium
Non nav


Wtf...... Sums up this experience
Apedz215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:16 PM   #4665
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apedz215 View Post
Update:

Spoke to my rep, saying four weeks till its in which puts me around that 1/10 delivery im seeing some guys have, at the point itd be 13 weeks ive been waiting.

Wrb hatch premium
Non nav


Wtf...... Sums up this experience
That sounds about right. I have ETA 1/2/2013 but the SOA rep said it might be delayed a week due to the holidays. I hope it comes early. I want to do a lot of stuff with the holiday off.
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #4666
Apedz215
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328682
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Hopefully haha, im pissed at the dealer due to the fact i checked cars.com yesterday and they had a wrb hat premium exactly like i ordered but with no add ons on there lot, i know nobody ordered it because they put it on cars.com and sold it already, ud think theyd be like oh well we have this one with no addons we just got so it can be yours. Never dealing with a dealer out of state that i cant drive to within 30 mins ever again non the less a sdc dealer every again, im not blamming my rep for any of this, i blame sdc for it being late.
Apedz215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #4667
Red081
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332591
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Sedan Prem
SWP - 01/08!

Default

Original ETA was 01/08, just got a revised ETA from my dealer 1/15… FML another month of waiting…

Order date 09/08
Red081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #4668
Abgrooms
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 298640
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Rhode Island
Vehicle:
2013 STI SWP
Nitrous Rhodes

Default

Just got the update!

"Alex,

I just wanted to let you know that we have a port date of 12/19. Usually that means it arrives at the dealership 9 to 10 days after that date. Barring any delays due to Christmas or New Years it should be here late December or Early January. None the less I'll make sure the vehicle is well taken care of if you happen to be in Florida. Happy Holidays!!!!

Thank You,
Keith."

Thats right boys, once I'm back from FL I'll be free of this thread. It would be pretty sweet to pick up my 2013 STI on the first day of 2013! one can only hope!

2013 SWP STI (5 door)
Cargo tray, AW mats, Wheel locks, Security sensor, AD mirror w/compass.



Ordered: 9/29 (Beard Subaru. Hyannis, MA)
Von: 10/10
SNE Allocation Group: 1114
VIN#: 11/19
PORT: 12/19
ETA: (12/28 - 12/29'ish)

- Alex

Last edited by Abgrooms; 12-20-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Abgrooms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #4669
Meeno
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320547
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: SF
Vehicle:
2013 STi Hatch
PBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitizedsoul View Post
just called nate @ cityside subaru in belmont MA thanks to another members suggestion.

They have what I want, now to convince the wife.
Atta boy
Meeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #4670
digitizedsoul
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334780
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited 4dr
Crystal Black Silica

Default

They will deliver me the car from cityside to atlanta for between 500-700$.
This isn't bad, they may be able to take that off the invoice too the delivery charge, since i'm not picking it up there.

Amazing.
digitizedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #4671
theEZV
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 324205
Join Date: Jun 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Germantown, MD
Vehicle:
'13 WRX 5 door
SWP

Default

Just got an email from my dealer, car is in!!!!!

Ordered - 10/4
Von - 10/5
ETA - 12/31
Date of arrival - 12/20
theEZV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #4672
Meeno
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320547
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: SF
Vehicle:
2013 STi Hatch
PBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitizedsoul View Post
They will deliver me the car from cityside to atlanta for between 500-700$.
This isn't bad, they may be able to take that off the invoice too the delivery charge, since i'm not picking it up there.

Amazing.
Really happy to hear you've finally gotten some good news.
Meeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #4673
evoq007
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 90875
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boxford, Ma
Vehicle:
2013 4dr STi
SWP

Default



Hope mine was on that boat too! Ordered 9/12/12 from cityside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abgrooms View Post
Just got the update!

"Alex,

I just wanted to let you know that we have a port date of 12/19. Usually that means it arrives at the dealership 9 to 10 days after that date. Barring any delays due to Christmas or New Years it should be here late December or Early January. None the less I'll make sure the vehicle is well taken care of if you happen to be in Florida. Happy Holidays!!!!

Thank You,
Keith."

Thats right boys, once I'm back from FL I'll be free of this thread. It would be pretty sweet to pick up my 2013 STI on the first day of 2013! one can only hope!

2013 SWP STI (5 door)
Cargo tray, AW mats, Wheel locks, Security sensor, AD mirror w/compass.



Ordered: 9/29 (Beard Subaru. Hyannis, MA)
Von: 10/10
SNE Allocation Group: 1114
VIN#: 11/19
PORT: 12/19
ETA: (12/28 - 12/29'ish)

- Alex
evoq007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:23 AM   #4674
Trunx
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 341122
Join Date: Dec 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2013 wrx
dgm

Default

Hi everyone. I went in to order my wrx today and ended up leaving with the floor model. 2013 hatchback model Paid 25,300 for base model with auto dim mirrors arm rest power outlet and two years free maintenance including oil changes. What you guys think? Good price? I'm excited as its my first Subie. Can't wait to really test her out!
Trunx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #4675
imprezafreak3
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 184136
Join Date: Jul 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Upstate,NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
PBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunx View Post
Hi everyone. I went in to order my wrx today and ended up leaving with the floor model. 2013 hatchback model Paid 25,300 for base model with auto dim mirrors arm rest power outlet and two years free maintenance including oil changes. What you guys think? Good price? I'm excited as its my first Subie. Can't wait to really test her out!
That's a pretty solid price..a buddy of mine did that last year with a 12' wrx sedan base and I believe he paid $26k even. Congrats on the purchase btw!
imprezafreak3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.