Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday July 13, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #1576
VBSTi
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 191400
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Sneads Ferry, NC
Vehicle:
2006 STi WRB
2014 FXT SWP

Default

I may be stopping by, not sure if I'll have time.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
VBSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #1577
bigshow8705
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 322527
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: chesapeake, VA
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Silver

Default

Gonna try to make it out today
bigshow8705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #1578
mmfullen
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 236685
Join Date: Jan 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hampton, VA
Vehicle:
2006 Legacy GT
OBP

Default

We will be out there. I'm leaving my car at home and just bringing my wife's legacy.
mmfullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:02 PM   #1579
LCredit
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 343500
Join Date: Jan 2013
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Norfolk, Va.
Vehicle:
06 WRX STi
Aspen White

Default

Just pulled up in the wify's Nissan......where is everyone???
LCredit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:01 AM   #1580
TylerCJ7
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 363296
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Platinum Silver Metallic

Default

So, just recently picked up a 2002 Platinum Silver Metallic WRX earlier this week and just joined this forum. Hoping to make it to one of these meets and meet all of you. Assuming it will be raining this Saturday and assuming I'll make it this Saturday, see y'all at Dick's.
TylerCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:49 AM   #1581
Ruhh-Roh
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349889
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: CA native, now in VA
Vehicle:
2007 STi

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerCJ7 View Post
So, just recently picked up a 2002 Platinum Silver Metallic WRX earlier this week and just joined this forum. Hoping to make it to one of these meets and meet all of you. Assuming it will be raining this Saturday and assuming I'll make it this Saturday, see y'all at Dick's.
Congrats! See you then!
Ruhh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:04 AM   #1582
prescottn6ft7
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 268918
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
WRB

Default

This Saturday if you're coming out to the meet we're going to take a donation for a good cause. We don't do enough stuff like this in my opinion. Napa Auto Parts is doing their annual Intrepid Fallen Heros fund raiser... a lot of us are veterans or active duty and know how much goes into picking up a family after someone has unexpectedly departed. This is a legit cause and information is posted in the link below. Jason Armigoda will take the donations and they'll be dropped off at the Napa Auto Parts on Newtown just down the street from the meet on behalf of the "HR Subaru Community". Whether it's $1, the change in your ash tray, or a penny wedged down in your floor boards they'll take it. Half of us are always broke and if you don't have anything to donate no one will look at you awkward. I'm just putting it out there if you'd like to donate.

http://knowhow.napaonline.com/napa-g...n-heroes-fund/
prescottn6ft7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:15 AM   #1583
Chevarian113
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 148415
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Cardboard box
Vehicle:
1991 MR2 turbo
05 Outback XT

Default

Thanks for posting that, Nick! Just look for me Saturday if you'd like to throw in on this. A huge thanks in advance for all who participate, and as Nick said, if you can't, absolutely no hard feelings.
Chevarian113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #1584
JDM25
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 341959
Join Date: Dec 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prescottn6ft7 View Post
This Saturday if you're coming out to the meet we're going to take a donation for a good cause. We don't do enough stuff like this in my opinion. Napa Auto Parts is doing their annual Intrepid Fallen Heros fund raiser... a lot of us are veterans or active duty and know how much goes into picking up a family after someone has unexpectedly departed. This is a legit cause and information is posted in the link below. Jason Armigoda will take the donations and they'll be dropped off at the Napa Auto Parts on Newtown just down the street from the meet on behalf of the "HR Subaru Community". Whether it's $1, the change in your ash tray, or a penny wedged down in your floor boards they'll take it. Half of us are always broke and if you don't have anything to donate no one will look at you awkward. I'm just putting it out there if you'd like to donate.

http://knowhow.napaonline.com/napa-g...n-heroes-fund/
I was thinking the same thing.. Lol ill be there!
JDM25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:38 PM   #1585
Ruhh-Roh
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349889
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: CA native, now in VA
Vehicle:
2007 STi

Default

Sweet. I'll bring my monies.
and dog.
B/c racecar.
Ruhh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #1586
JDM25
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 341959
Join Date: Dec 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
OBP

Default

Just wondering if people are showing up due to machv open house.
JDM25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:33 AM   #1587
Damaca
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 245703
Join Date: May 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hampton Roads
Vehicle:
07 WRX TR VF30'd
Phatbotti tuned

Default

Oh that ws today?
Damaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #1588
Subbiespeed
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 276493
Join Date: Mar 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: VA
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza EJ20G
SRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damaca View Post
Oh that ws today?
I just looked it up, its def today
Subbiespeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #1589
evince
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 316151
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Va Beach
Vehicle:
05 STi
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM25 View Post
Just wondering if people are showing up due to machv open house.
I'm still gonna roll out.
evince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #1590
Chevarian113
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 148415
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Cardboard box
Vehicle:
1991 MR2 turbo
05 Outback XT

Default

For all contributing, I am not driving my car, car pooling in a tundra. For those who don't know me, my name is Jason.
Chevarian113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #1591
TylerCJ7
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 363296
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Platinum Silver Metallic

Default

Here now, parked next to a PSM Bugeye Wagon. We're closer to OfficeMax.
TylerCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #1592
noelicious
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 185468
Join Date: Jul 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: in a house...
Vehicle:
2006 STi Stage 2
White Buffalo

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damaca View Post
Oh that ws today?
Believe me you would have not enjoyed the ride up there and the ride back. I met up with Big daddy Ron. the weather was really nice and the event ended early and just in time for the monsoon that came afterwards. Traffic is horrible on 95 because of the construction of the HOV lane. other then that, you really didnt miss anything other then some nice cars that you can check out on the Mach V post.

I actually drove up there in the morning and got back just in time for the VA beach meet. i was exhausted and my butt hurt from driving.
noelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #1593
Damaca
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 245703
Join Date: May 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hampton Roads
Vehicle:
07 WRX TR VF30'd
Phatbotti tuned

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelicious View Post
Believe me you would have not enjoyed the ride up there and the ride back. I met up with Big daddy Ron. the weather was really nice and the event ended early and just in time for the monsoon that came afterwards. Traffic is horrible on 95 because of the construction of the HOV lane. other then that, you really didnt miss anything other then some nice cars that you can check out on the Mach V post.

I actually drove up there in the morning and got back just in time for the VA beach meet. i was exhausted and my butt hurt from driving.
Meh. I'm glad I didn't go then. Thanks. Sorry your tush hurts.
Damaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #1594
Chevarian113
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 148415
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Cardboard box
Vehicle:
1991 MR2 turbo
05 Outback XT

Default

I went to one a few years ago... never again. Totally not worth the drive up there when we have so many events down here in this area.
Chevarian113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #1595
dirtysti05
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 248577
Join Date: Jun 2010
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: simpsonville
Vehicle:
2010 wrx sti
blue

Default

Storms are rolling through, anyone going tonight?
dirtysti05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #1596
mmfullen
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 236685
Join Date: Jan 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hampton, VA
Vehicle:
2006 Legacy GT
OBP

Default

Dicks parking garage is where we will be. Same time
mmfullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #1597
SkubyDoo757
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 304900
Join Date: Dec 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Chesapeake
Vehicle:
07 STI
Black on Black on Black

Default

I'll be there.
SkubyDoo757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #1598
zenfamily
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 101369
Join Date: Nov 2005
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Yorktown, VA
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
Red

Default

May be there after a nap
zenfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #1599
dirtysti05
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 248577
Join Date: Jun 2010
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: simpsonville
Vehicle:
2010 wrx sti
blue

Default

Where did everyone go?
dirtysti05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #1600
bigshow8705
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 322527
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: chesapeake, VA
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Silver

Default

I hate top flight of security Craig!! ****in rent a cops
bigshow8705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.