|09-10-2012, 09:23 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Detroit, MI (burbs)Vehicle:
SOLD! Please delete
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi; 70,000 miles
Price drop: $19,500 OBO
Extras (all included)
· 4” TurboXS downpipe (stainless) heat-wrapped
· 3” Vibrant cat-back exhaust (stainless)
· Samco blow-off valve
· Cobb AccessPort Tuner (stage 2 setup: +50hp)
· Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
· NGK Iridium spark plugs (one step colder)
· K&N drop in air filter (recently clean and re-oiled)
· Cobb turbo heat shield
· Spare set of 4 BBS wheels mounted w/ Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires (extra$$)
· Seibon carbon fiber hood (w/ hood latches)
· Carbon fiber grill
· Electric air-horn (Italian style)
· Pioneer DVD/Navigation
· JL Audio front and rear speakers
· Rockford Fosgate 10” sub
· Alpine amp (Front speaker and sub)
· Dynomat sound deadening installed in all doors, floor and truck
· Tinted windows
· Stock exhaust included
Some extras that I am willing to include some extra $$
· Valentine One laser/radar detector
· Perrin light weight pulley
· Yakama roof rack w/ FatCat 6 Ski mounts (painted black)
All oil changes performed with K&N oil filters and AMSOIL synthetic oil. Front and rear differential fluids changed at 50,000 miles. Brake fluid changed at 50,000 miles (when stainless steel brake lines were installed). Plugs changed at 60,000 miles.
I have plenty more pictures posted on flickr:
Email me with questions or if you want more pics.
Asking $19,500. Reasonable offers will be considered.
Also, I will consider a trade for a truck or SUV + ~$8 -10k...I need some cash out of the deal so don't offer a trader + a couple thousand.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by radkenator; 12-02-2012 at 02:11 PM.