Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday December 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 10:31 AM   #751
TheYlwPwrWrks
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 224903
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Vehicle:
2006 WRX
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8upsetr View Post
This thing is the sex. Love the fascia, splitter, side splitters, stance, etc. Very nicely done.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TheYlwPwrWrks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #752
johnbro
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 253360
Join Date: Jul 2010
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: dFW, TX
Vehicle:
2007 STi Limited
SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07STifastashell View Post
I was 17 when I got my STi. 19 now and have NEVER been pulled over; hell, I'm more responsible than most adults. So what?
I'm pretty sure you were 17 when someone GOT you your STi. I mean come on.. let's be honest here. But I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, and kudos to you for not driving your age
johnbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #753
TheYlwPwrWrks
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 224903
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Detroit, MI
Vehicle:
2006 WRX
WRB

Default

Started snowing here today - woohoo!

TheYlwPwrWrks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #754
06SteelHawkSTI74
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328786
Join Date: Aug 2012
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX STI
Steel Gray Metallic

Default

my buddys red rex and my steel gray sti



another shot of us at IFO in Columbus back in October



one more


Last edited by 06SteelHawkSTI74; 12-26-2012 at 11:18 PM.
06SteelHawkSTI74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #755
DARTH MAGNUS
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 285248
Join Date: Jun 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: OC, CA
Vehicle:
2014 PBP GR WRX
2006 STi - SOLD :(

Default

Here's my Roxy:
DARTH MAGNUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #756
05WrXSTiCgM21
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 182470
Join Date: Jun 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: 20176
Vehicle:
06 20g'd STi
OBP

Default

can i play

05WrXSTiCgM21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #757
DARTH MAGNUS
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 285248
Join Date: Jun 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: OC, CA
Vehicle:
2014 PBP GR WRX
2006 STi - SOLD :(

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05WrXSTiCgM21 View Post
can i play

so nice.....
DARTH MAGNUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #758
Joe522
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 308205
Join Date: Jan 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Manahawkin, NJ
Vehicle:
12 Grocery Getter
WRX WRB

Default

Anyone got a cgm with bronze rims? I currently have white but im thinking about switching when i buy my new set.
Joe522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #759
KentuckyFriedSTI
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 287038
Join Date: Jun 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Louisville, KY
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX STI
World Rally Blue

Default

Making Adjustments




KentuckyFriedSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:27 AM   #760
07STifastashell
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 291793
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Vehicle:
2007 STi Dom built
*sold*

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcn831 View Post
What job do you have exactly?
I worked as an auto detailer for a while in high school but now work at a golf course in the summer. I am a college student and don't have time for a full-time job throughout the school year as school is my main priority. I work, but I did not pay for my car (not sure if that's what you assumed or not). Also, not really sure why questioning my work was really relevant haha.
07STifastashell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #761
amcn831
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 235777
Join Date: Jan 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Wilmington, DE
Vehicle:
2000 RS BuRP
2007 2.5i CGM

Default

Good job buys good car. It's relevant.
amcn831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #762
07STifastashell
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 291793
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bellevue, WA
Vehicle:
2007 STi Dom built
*sold*

Default

Then my dad's job should be the one called into question...
07STifastashell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #763
Excision
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 294622
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Texas
Vehicle:
2007 STI - WRB
Perrin GTX3076r, Slow

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcn831 View Post
Good job buys good car. It's relevant.
why does it matter? cause you're a grown ass man and driving some ****ty cars?? i got my STi when i was 17. i DID say 'got' not bought. go cry to your parents about them not buying you a nice car.
Excision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #764
TwinscrollGT35R
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 256810
Join Date: Sep 2010
Chapter/Region: International
Default

This thread is taking a turn for the__________ !™ой
TwinscrollGT35R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:25 PM   #765
Lacrosse
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 263633
Join Date: Nov 2010
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Pocatello, ID
Vehicle:
1999 FRC
Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision View Post

why does it matter? cause you're a grown ass man and driving some ****ty cars?? i got my STi when i was 17. i DID say 'got' not bought. go cry to your parents about them not buying you a nice car.
It matters because if you work for something you actually give 2 shots about it. You don't have the stress of making a car payment. You don't have the stress of "If my car breaks, I'm ****ed, because I still owe $xxxx"
Working your ass off to achieve and reach a goal instills a sense of accomplishment. It also teaches your the value of a dollar and what it means to be an adult. I bought my WRX when I was 16 with no help from my parents or anyone else. The only thing they helped me with was cosigning on my loan. I've never missed a payment nor have I been late.

That's why people hate when a kid says their parents bought their cars.

Plus I can tell by your attitude you're a complete douche bag. Obviously you've been blessed with parents who are financially sound. There are people in this country who can't afford to eat and you're telling them to cry to their parents about not buying them a nice car? **** off and die in a hole you insensitive ignorant underdeveloped zygote. Seriously grow up.


/rant

Back to the hawkeyes!
Lacrosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #766
Excision
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 294622
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Texas
Vehicle:
2007 STI - WRB
Perrin GTX3076r, Slow

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacrosse View Post
It matters because if you work for something you actually give 2 shots about it. You don't have the stress of making a car payment. You don't have the stress of "If my car breaks, I'm ****ed, because I still owe $xxxx"
Working your ass off to achieve and reach a goal instills a sense of accomplishment. It also teaches your the value of a dollar and what it means to be an adult. I bought my WRX when I was 16 with no help from my parents or anyone else. The only thing they helped me with was cosigning on my loan. I've never missed a payment nor have I been late.

That's why people hate when a kid says their parents bought their cars.

Plus I can tell by your attitude you're a complete douche bag. Obviously you've been blessed with parents who are financially sound. There are people in this country who can't afford to eat and you're telling them to cry to their parents about not buying them a nice car? **** off and die in a hole you insensitive ignorant underdeveloped zygote. Seriously grow up.


/rant

Back to the hawkeyes!
Hey buddy. my dad died when i was 2 and my mom works her ass off to support herself. she didnt buy the car for me and neither did any of my family. IMO people that get mad about parents buying kids nice cars are jealous about it. with that said back to hawkeyes.


Excision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #767
SnowWhite07
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 237536
Join Date: Feb 2010
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Ambler, PA
Vehicle:
2007 WRX TR
Satin White

Default

^What tires are on the blue hawkeye?
SnowWhite07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #768
Excision
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 294622
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Texas
Vehicle:
2007 STI - WRB
Perrin GTX3076r, Slow

Default

worn out re070
Excision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #769
|Disso|
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 155515
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: 626
Vehicle:
OBP pignose
hai2u

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision View Post
I got my STi when i was 17. i DID say 'got' not bought. go cry to your parents about them not buying you a nice car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision View Post
she didnt buy the car for me and neither did any of my family. IMO people that get mad about parents buying kids nice cars are jealous about it.
So then how did you 'get' your STI?
|Disso| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #770
Excision
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 294622
Join Date: Sep 2011
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Texas
Vehicle:
2007 STI - WRB
Perrin GTX3076r, Slow

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Disso| View Post
So then how did you 'get' your STI?
i stole it


on a serious note why does it matter? the cars payed off and in my name. thats all that matters.
Excision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:33 PM   #771
shefledthescene
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 129397
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: orlando flawduh
Vehicle:
2oo6 wrx : wrb swirl
imnotadude,dude.

Default

sugar momma?
shefledthescene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #772
|Disso|
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 155515
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: 626
Vehicle:
OBP pignose
hai2u

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision View Post
I got my STi when i was 17. i DID say 'got' not bought. go cry to your parents about them not buying you a nice car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision View Post
she didnt buy the car for me and neither did any of my family. IMO people that get mad about parents buying kids nice cars are jealous about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision View Post
on a serious note why does it matter? the cars payed off and in my name. thats all that matters.

Because the entire basis of your comment is undermined by that fundamental point. You stated, yourself, completely unprompted, that you 'got' your STI at 17 without the aid of anyone related to you in your family, but imply that you didn't buy it yourself; so how did you get it?

If it doesn't matter, than why not just say so? You're contradicting yourself with a flawed point.
|Disso| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #773
KentuckyFriedSTI
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 287038
Join Date: Jun 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Louisville, KY
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX STI
World Rally Blue

Default

I don't see how any of this is hawkeye related.
KentuckyFriedSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #774
wrx-auto-x
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 140197
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Tampa, FL
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STI
Aspen White

Default

^ This.
wrx-auto-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #775
Snoopy408
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 271104
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: San Jose
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Disso| View Post
Because the entire basis of your comment is undermined by that fundamental point. You stated, yourself, completely unprompted, that you 'got' your STI at 17 without the aid of anyone related to you in your family, but imply that you didn't buy it yourself; so how did you get it?

If it doesn't matter, than why not just say so? You're contradicting yourself with a flawed point.
Your a douche bag.
His father passed at a young age.
ever thought/heard of life insurance?
Maybe some money for him once he was old enough to use it for something he wanted?
Haters gunna hate
[
Snoopy408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.