|10-22-2013, 10:35 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Yorkville IL /Chicagoland areaVehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
2002 Wrx Wagon PICS INSIDE!!!
2002 World Rally Blue WRX Wagon with 140,000 miles. Its my DD,so mileage will go up. I have a 60 mile commute a day and thats why for the last year and a half my poor car has accumulated so many miles.
The car is in great shape, body is got a couple scratches and dings from all the highway driving but overall is really good for a 10 yr old car. No surface rust at all!!!
Mechanically the car will needs nothing! no lights on! the 90k service done by 6Star Motorsports as well as the tune! oil changes every 3k miles using rotella oil t6. Just got an alignment done and re-balanced the wheels. Car is solid! Its a mild tune nothing crazy but its got potential. All this car needs is a set of injectors and upgrade turbo and its set.
- Blacked out headlights ( film )
- Foglight mesh covers and yellow film.
- Raceland Ultimo coilovers ( 1month old )
- Rear saggy butt spacers.
- STI TMIC
- Front strut bar
- Clock pod with Prosport boost, oil press And wideband gauges. ( boost is the only one installed, havent had time to install the other ones )
- Invidia downpipe
- greddy Up pipe
- Cat back exhaust painted black.
- Blitz cold air intake.
- Winter wheel and tire set up. Wheels painted orange, nothing fancy just rattle can.
- Painted side skirts.
- New bushing kit not installed yet.
- Walbro 255 not installed yet
- Couple decals on back windshield
- a few extra parts will be included, stock intake, grill pieces,
I think thats about it, there is absolutely nothing wrong wiht this car! just looking to get something newer!
Asking price of $ 6,500. Located in Plano IL.
Feel free to email me or Txt/Call at 63O-36O-6592
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by rafiky87; 10-22-2013 at 10:50 AM.