Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday May 27, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-18-2012, 01:07 AM   #1
booboo25931
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 164314
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2006 subaru sti
silverish

Default NC: 2002 Audi S4 6500obo

TRADED

This is back on here again, and I am motivated to sell this time. Got a 2006 STi and realized car payments suck, so wanna pay her off. Trades would have to be either good on gas, a subie, or if you have a blown up rs/wrx I need a 04/05 body we could discuss working something out.

Info on the audi. Its a 2002 (01.5) S4...2.7L V6 biturbo 5speed tiptronic. ~155k miles, and the timing belt, gaskets, turbos have been changed and checked. It has a REAL Reiger front bumper and grill over $1300 before paint, and a pain to find in America, have the receipts from Germany for it. Santorian blue, with white wheels on good tires. White leather interior, and wood grain trim. Excellent trip car and I am selling it at a loss because it needs suspension bushings, they creak over bumps. KBB is over 8000. Raceland sells suspension sets for it cheap, I just dont have the access to the tools to replace them. Comes with extra stock parts, axle, gaskets, audi pink antifreeze, break pads, etc... It has d/s rotors all the way around. Only gets mobil 1 synthetic oil, every 3000 miles religiously. Got new fuel pump, pos sensors, and coils ~4 months ago.

Email me with questions, I am willing to travel/meet for the right buyer/trade. I want her to go to a good home.

Last edited by booboo25931; 10-16-2012 at 02:54 AM.
booboo25931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2012, 02:53 AM   #2
booboo25931
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 164314
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2006 subaru sti
silverish

Traded!
booboo25931 is offline   Reply With Quote