Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday October 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
Wagon Of Fury
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 47982
Join Date: Nov 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default OTers deserve to know the Truth: Birth Control is turning the men Gay


http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2012/10...ake-birth.html

http://jezebel.com/5948186/birth-con...ion-video-ever

Quote:
In the run-up to an election, it's not uncommon for special interest groups to release ads pushing a specific agenda in the hopes of swaying voters as they head to the polls. But only once in a generation does a social awareness ad reach the heights of hyperbole-murdering crazy reached by this anti-contraception spot, released by a group of nuns in Ohio who hope to convince fellow Catholics that "contracepting" is responsible for all manner of social ills, from homosexuality to beastiality to straight up murder. What other lessons can we learn from the awesomely insane YOU DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH: CONTRACEPTION? Let's take a journey through the 14 most important "facts."

1. Birth control will make it so no man wants to have sex with you.


This is because chemicals in hormones interfere with phermones, which render women ugly to men. That's why no one has sex anymore. Because men are just totally turned off by women, because of birth control.

2. Contraception confuses men and has led to an exponential increase in sluttery.

"Studies have shown that men are more attracted to more average, fertile women than they are even to super models," according to the video. Studies! Can't argue with studies!

To make up for the dearth in female attractiveness, women have to try extra hard to attract a man, painting themselves up like Whores of Babylon and opening their legs to whoever. The video, again,

Contracepting women degrade themselves through immodest dress and action in an attempt to attract men who are confused from a lack of fertile women.

Thanks to stupid birth control, nowadays, 9% of women and 29% of men have had more than 15 sexual partners. And at least 10% of women are lying to say that they have fewer than 15 sexual partners, because come on. Everyone I know has had sex with more than 15 people.

3. Whore pills will cause your monkey husband to divorce you, and then turn gay.

Unfortunately, because of the confusing chemicals in birth control significantly reducing the number of attractive women, men are really having a rough time. "What is a man to do when the majority of women are contracepting, and he no longer finds them desirable?" laments the concerned lady voiceover.

Are you ready for another science bomb brought to you by that historical bastion of science known as the Catholic church? Someone did a study in the 70's that found that giving monkey women the Depo Provera shot caused the alpha monkey male to stop being attracted to them. After all of the females in his cage area were given Depo shots, the alpha male started having sexual intercourse with boy monkeys.

Ergo, birth control will turn your boyfriend gay, because humans are exactly like monkeys in every way.

4. Taking The Pill will literally kill you.

According to the video, here are the mild side effects of contraception,

Increased irritability
Increased propensity to depressing
Weight Gain
Reduced Sex Drive
Blood Clots

Hm. Sounds a lot like some of the side effects of pregnancy, which is a side effect of not using contraception (wait a gosh darn second, though — if birth control leads to decreased desire, then how is it responsible for the rampant sluttery we were just bemoaning?! The First Logical Mystery*). BUT WHATEVER. Fistulas and hemorrhaging during childbirth are God's way of slapping your vagina high five. And gestational diabetes is like eating ice cream with the Virgin Mary.

But it gets worse. THE TRUTH about contraception is that it also leads to strokes and blood clots and death. Oh, my! Unfortunately, it's impossible to know how many women died of birth control, because science is in cahoots with, I don't know, Hugh Hefner to obscure just how bad contraception is for women. It's all a giant conspiracy to make not being pregnant seem riskier than constantly being pregnant and then pushing a human out of a tiny hole between your legs.

5. Those harlot-enablers you're taking once a day? The same thing as baby murder.

That's right. You are MURDERING CHILDREN by preventing pregnancy. But, uh, first let me get the fine print out of the way: "baby" means fertilized egg. And we're also going to pretend that there is scientific evidence to prove that fertilized egg implantation is prevented by the Pill. Which there isn't.

But, shh. It's way more convenient to build an anti-birth control straw man when we pretend that we're uncomfortable with BABIES DYING rather than women having and enjoying sex without punishment.

A fertilized egg doesn't look like a tiny homunculus as it swims doggedly for the uterus. It's more like a drifting bundle of undifferentiated cells so small you can't see it in a microscope.

6. Estrogen is in the tap water and it is turning us all into transsexuals.

Did you know that because of BIRTH CONTROL, our rivers and streams and veins now flow with artificial hormones? And that it is causing fish to be born infertile? And did you know that infertility is literally the worst thing that can happen to a woman because women were made to basically be disposable husks for fetuses?

Yes, birth control can lead to a triple horrorscape — being unattractive to men, being unable to have babies, AND lacking a clearly defined biological sex.

7. Birth control causes adultery, divorce, abortion, homosexuality, sexually transmitted diseases, promiscuity, adultery, divorce, abortion, homosexuality, sexually transmitted diseases, promiscuity, adultery, divorce, abortion, homosexuality, sexually transmitted diseases,and promiscuity.

Beware the scrolling Star Wars text of DOOM. All of these horrible things will happen to you thrice if you are one of the 99% of women who have at some point used hormonal contraceptives.

8. Let's just come out and say it: birth control means not enough white babies.

This is some pretty bold dog whistle racism. Instead of using a dog whistle, the video's just like, "Psst... white babies." It's not really a dog whistle as much as a dog hand signal that everyone can see.

Anyway, according to the video basically, if people in "good" countries like Russia and Germany and Amurrica don't start having more babies, soon the world will be overrun with mud-people. As it stands right now, the American birth rate is barely high enough to sustain a healthy population, and that's only because of immigration (psst: MEXICANS).

Most racist nuns ever or what?!

Anyway, the kicker, with explanatory asides added: "We (whites) are contracepting (lol; that's not a gerund-able verb) ourselves (again, whites) out of existence." And there's no such thing as global overpopulation, because all humans could conceivably live in a space the size of Texas.

9. "The whole birth control mentality" means we get to decide when and how life comes about.

What sort of a murderous jerk tries to DECIDE stuff about their bodies?

Who the hell do we think we are, trying to use our bodies for something besides baby pouches? For shame.

10. That stuff about there not being enough babies? J/K, we only mean there aren't enough babies when we're talking about babies who aren't born from IVF.

Just so we're clear: fertilized eggs that don't implant in the womb because of birth control have been murdered, but miscarriages and chemical pregnancies aren't murder. And there aren't enough babies, except there are way too many babies that exist because IVF. If pregnancy and birth aren't a total crapshoot, then God gets pissed.

11. Contraceptcions are leading to bestiality and sex with children.

OK, I know some of the stuff from the video has been a little "out there," but just try to follow the logic here: birth control is making us like animals because it's allowing us to have sex whenever without getting pregnant, just like animals (oh, um... wait...). Anyway. So we're like animals now because we have sex all the time, sometimes even whilst listening to popular songs by The Bloodhound Gang, which is leading a man named Brian in California to have sex with his dogs. Additionally, birth control-crazed men have even formed a club called "NAMBLA," which works to make having sex with children legal.

See? It's all coming together. Birth control made Brian rape his dogs. Having sex while on birth control is exactly like doing it with a person or entity that can't consent.

12. Sterilization is bad because people are more important than racehorses.

"If you had a valuable racehorse, because of its worth, you'd want it to have as many offspring as possible. But the value of a horse is nothing compared to the infinite value of each and every person."

This is a real quote from the video.

Game. Set. Match. No wonder female racehorses are constantly pregnant!

13. Pregnancy is not a risk, it's a privilege.

Tell that to the 800 women worldwide who die every day from preventable pregnancy and childbirth-related complications. I bet the kids they orphaned will be happy to know that their mom isn't dead; she just privilege'd her way to heaven, where she's in pregnancy yoga class with a yogi named JESUS.

14. A bunch of dead guys think that contraception is bad.

Popes, guys with woodcut portraits, out-of-context quotes from the Bible. Who can argue with a bunch of dead guys who were never pregnant?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Wagon Of Fury; 10-04-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Bolded CNs for ADHD OTTers who are unwittingly gay because contraception. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Wagon Of Fury is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
Rock_Strongo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 38721
Join Date: Jun 2003
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Fubar'D is my Wordfeud Bitch!
Vehicle:
=-)

Default

Did not watch, did not read...C/N please!
Rock_Strongo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #3
quentinberg007
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 7887
Join Date: Jun 2001
Default

I aborted a few million potential babies in the shower this morning.
quentinberg007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:20 AM   #4
quentinberg007
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 7887
Join Date: Jun 2001
Default

This video is fan-****ing-tastic. Everything about it. They quoted the ****ing Bloodhound Gang!!
quentinberg007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #5
Wagon Of Fury
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 47982
Join Date: Nov 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Strongo View Post
Did not watch, did not read...C/N please!
Bolded the bullet points
Wagon Of Fury is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #6
markman
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 93623
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: What happens next
Vehicle:
will AMAZE you!

Default

Didn't watch, but sounds like irrefutable science
markman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #7
OriginalSin
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 66341
Join Date: Jul 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: a fool's parade
Default

got a boner reading.

have any more literature?
OriginalSin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #8
MikeCee
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 136687
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: crosby, vokoun, tk, orpik
Vehicle:
15 iginla, dup...

Default

Sluttery ftw!
MikeCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:36 AM   #9
Iconoclast_WRX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 43271
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle:
I re fuse to put
some cute saying here

Default

Where can I get some whore pills? S
Iconoclast_WRX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #10
Integra96
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 64196
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2010 Family Sedan

Default



This is too good.
Integra96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
tibug
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 273906
Join Date: Feb 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Best be on my way...
Vehicle:
2003 brokeback
wagon

Default

I had a dream last night about a really hot girl in one of my classes. She doesn't actually exist, and neither does the class. This was my own personal fantasy free of any constraints that the real world imposes. She was my sister. I don't have a sister either. This was a made up sister free of any constraints that the real world imposes. But not quite. This wasn't the kind of dream where you **** your made-up sister. In this dream, it was still not okay to **** your made-up sister. So, I obeyed. I don't know why my mind does things like this. Oh yea, let's kill all your fantasies with saber toothed irony. Dick.
tibug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #12
OriginalSin
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 66341
Join Date: Jul 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: a fool's parade
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibug View Post
I had a dream last night about a really hot girl in one of my classes. She doesn't actually exist, and neither does the class. This was my own personal fantasy free of any constraints that the real world imposes. She was my sister. I don't have a sister either. This was a made up sister free of any constraints that the real world imposes. But not quite. This wasn't the kind of dream where you **** your made-up sister. In this dream, it was still not okay to **** your made-up sister. So, I obeyed, and I punched her head clean off and started flying around.
fixed.
OriginalSin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #13
banman
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 12408
Join Date: Nov 2001
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Lotusland
Vehicle:
2006 Legacy GT
Silver

Default

Oh n033s! Contraception is going to make humans go extinct!
banman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #14
tibug
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 273906
Join Date: Feb 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Best be on my way...
Vehicle:
2003 brokeback
wagon

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalSin View Post
fixed.
I like that ending a lot better. I hope I dream up a sequel tonight in which I punch her head clean off and start flying around...
tibug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #15
Kiel
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 133439
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: An actual house! With rooms!
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
Sonic Yellow - Stage Taxi

Default

Quote:
I bet the kids they orphaned will be happy to know that their mom isn't dead; she just privilege'd her way to heaven, where she's in pregnancy yoga class with a yogi named JESUS.
Kiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #16
2-imprez-u
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 148365
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Houston, TX
Vehicle:
'04 Forester XT
'06 Legacy GT

Default

Well I say its a darn good argument. I'm going to toss my pack of pills today. Its time to birth some bebees!
2-imprez-u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #17
MikeCee
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 136687
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: crosby, vokoun, tk, orpik
Vehicle:
15 iginla, dup...

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibug
I had a dream last night about a really hot girl in one of my classes. She doesn't actually exist, and neither does the class. This was my own personal fantasy free of any constraints that the real world imposes. She was my sister. I don't have a sister either. This was a made up sister free of any constraints that the real world imposes. But not quite. This wasn't the kind of dream where you **** your made-up sister. In this dream, it was still not okay to **** your made-up sister. So, I obeyed. I don't know why my mind does things like this. Oh yea, let's kill all your fantasies with saber toothed irony. Dick.
Me: i will slay you with my saber toothed irony dick!

Her: *swoon*
MikeCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #18
docwhorocks
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 13772
Join Date: Dec 2001
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: -=OT SQUIRREL HERDER=-
Vehicle:
79 Chevy
Scottsdale

Default

Realted to this topic...

In marriage classes the catholic church teaches:
Contraception makes men gay
Using contraception is the exact same as murdering your grandmother
Contraception was invented in the 1960s.
docwhorocks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:31 AM   #19
aod
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 7121
Join Date: Jun 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Officer Go F*** Yourself just
Vehicle:
thre atened to kill
me!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibug View Post
I had a dream last night about a really hot girl in one of my classes. She doesn't actually exist, and neither does the class. This was my own personal fantasy free of any constraints that the real world imposes. She was my sister. I don't have a sister either. This was a made up sister free of any constraints that the real world imposes. But not quite. This wasn't the kind of dream where you **** your made-up sister. In this dream, it was still not okay to **** your made-up sister. So, I obeyed. I don't know why my mind does things like this. Oh yea, let's kill all your fantasies with saber toothed irony. Dick.
You're not the only one this happens to. Many times I'm a total badass in my dreams but then someone actually calls me out on it and then it is like every punch I throw I am throwing them under water. Any fight I get into in a dream I am the world's biggest puss. Also, getting ready to slay some hot poon? Your alarm clock says otherwise. Wake up mother****er!
aod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #20
banman
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 12408
Join Date: Nov 2001
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Lotusland
Vehicle:
2006 Legacy GT
Silver

Default

I guess nuns are in the habit of not practicing what they preach.

"You slores go ahead and pump out kids. I'm going to keep my legs closed and make sure no-one walks in on Father O'Malley during his 'confession time.'"
banman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #21
esbee
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 31858
Join Date: Jan 2003
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Raleigh, NC
Vehicle:
2005 LGT Wagon

Default

Quote:
Let's take a journey through the 14 most important "facts."
1. Birth control will make it so no man wants to have sex with you.
Quote:
2. Contraception confuses men and has led to an exponential increase in sluttery.
Which is it? No men will have sex with you or complete sluttery? I prefer the latter please.
esbee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:22 AM   #22
MikeCee
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 136687
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: crosby, vokoun, tk, orpik
Vehicle:
15 iginla, dup...

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbee

Which is it? No men will have sex with you or complete sluttery? I prefer the latter please.
You obviously didnt read

Since no men will bang women anymore, women have to resort to sluttery to get impaled by the meat spear. I stopped reading there myself. Something about "spreading their legs for anyone" made me catch the type of retarded that can only be cured by fapping. At work. In the handicap stall.
MikeCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #23
BlackBeastie
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 11846
Join Date: Nov 2001
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: ATL
Vehicle:
-== TMYK☆

Default

Whenever I hear "Studies have shown..." my BS meter automatically jumps to attention.
BlackBeastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:33 AM   #24
fliz
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 30342
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: #blp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbee View Post
Which is it? No men will have sex with you or complete sluttery? I prefer the latter please.
The video is junk, but I have seen "studies" that claim the pill can adversely affect choice in mates.

Solution: Don't take the pill if you're not in a committed relationship.
fliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #25
MikeCee
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 136687
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: crosby, vokoun, tk, orpik
Vehicle:
15 iginla, dup...

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliz

The video is junk, but I have seen "studies" that claim the pill can adversely affect choice in mates.

Solution: Don't take the pill if you're not in a committed relationship.
Please elaborate on the first comment.
MikeCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.