Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday October 30, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Storefront Forums > Perrin Performance

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
PERRIN
NASIOC Manufacturer
Vendor Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 6776
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Talking NEW > Turbo Inlet Hoses

Well ... A new color anyway.

Adding to the already popular Red and Black is the NEW Blue.

Click HERE to check out the turbo inlet hoses for 2002-2007 WRX and 2004-2013 STI

Click HERE to check out the turbo inlet hoses for 2008-2013 WRX and 2005-2009 LGT

MSRP > $229.99

Key Features

SMOOTHER AIR FLOW TO TURBO
The PERRIN inlet hose is perfectly smooth on the inside and has a significantly larger internal diameter than the OEM part. The increased air flow by removing the pleats found in the OEM hose makes more horsepower, decreases turbo spool time, and improves acceleration.

SS INTERNAL SUPPORT WIRE
The PERRIN inlet hose is reinforced with a stainless steel support wire that is embedded within the silicone layers. The support adds rigidity to the hose and prevents collapse when used with restrictive filter elements and large turbo applications running extreme amounts of boost.

LARGE HIGH FLOW SPIGOTS
All spigots on the PERRIN inlet hose are 1/2"ID for maximum flow from crank case vents and other vacuum connections. All connectors used on our hoses are glass reinforced nylon (rated to 400 degrees F) which will withstand engine bay temps found from normal driving to extreme racing conditions.

BLOW OFF VALVE CONNECTION
The PERRIN inlet hose has a machined aluminum insert which is bonded into the layers of silicone, giving you a solid blow off valve hose connection and makes installation go even easier.

5 YEAR WARRANTY
PERRIN Performance warrants to the original purchaser, all PERRIN products to be free from defects in material and workmanship within a sixty (60) months period from the date of purchase.

In Stock NOW

Click HERE to check out the turbo inlet hoses for 2002-2007 WRX and 2004-2013 STI

Click HERE to check out the turbo inlet hoses for 2008-2013 WRX and 2005-2009 LGT

Wholesale Clients Please Contact Your PERRIN Sales Rep For More Details.

"Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway"
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by PERRIN; 10-04-2012 at 07:06 PM.
PERRIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
Protomanv
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 329341
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Not to ask a noob question but would I need a custom tune to use this?
Protomanv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:33 AM   #3
PERRIN
NASIOC Manufacturer
Vendor Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 6776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomanv View Post
Not to ask a noob question but would I need a custom tune to use this?
You do not need a custom tune for this part.
PERRIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #4
Harey
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 270569

Hi, I am having a problem with my Perrin silicone intake in that it is leaking around the ports to all except the bov connection. Mine looks different to the ones you have above in that the ports are shaved off?

Last edited by Harey; 05-05-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Harey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
Foo_Blyat
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (79)

Member#: 93750
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

i have that same leaky garbage inlet ^
Foo_Blyat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #6
Louie
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (47)

Member#: 43393
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2014 Audi a6
Daytona Gray

I had a reinforced perrin inlet.. It worked very well and allowed me to put it on a Blouch d3 without problems.. I couldn't fit the hard plastic (APR?) to the new turbo.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #7
PERRIN_Chris
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 186665
Vehicle:
2014 BRZ

Hello, I believe we actually responded through email last month, but here's a rehash. The spigots that we supply with those inlets are 3/8", and the holes in the inlet are 5/16", so they should be tight and not leak.

You should double check also that the 3/8" side is in the inlet, if it's the 5/16" side, then it could cause a leak.

If you wiggle them around when it's under pressure, it might leak some, but normally when driving, it would not leak, since that area is under vacuum.

If you need new spigots, let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harey View Post
Hi, I am having a problem with my Perrin silicone intake in that it is leaking around the ports to all except the bov connection. Mine looks different to the ones you have above in that the ports are shaved off?

PERRIN_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote