Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday October 25, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Old 11-02-2015, 06:50 PM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 40988
05 wrx

Have a Nice Day? Central IL tire help

Hello all, I am hoping someone can lend me a hand with something. Basically I think I have a tire causing some noise and vibration. Moving it around the car changes it some but putting the spare on generates different sounds and doesn't prove anything. Can someone lend me a tire for 5 minutes so I can swap them out and see if the noise is gone? The car is a 2005 WRX and the tire size is 205/55/R16.

We can meet in a parking lot or wherever. Hell, I will give you ten bucks to stand there and let me pop the tire on. Ride with me as I put a mile or two on, gently of course! The noise starts at about 20-25 and gets faster as you speed up. Ideally I could hit the highway to reach 70mph for ten seconds before turning around but that might not be needed if it is quiet from 25-40.

I know this is a shot in the dark but after the ordeal I have gone through troubleshooting this I am willing to take that shot. Ordeal available upon request. Car usually resides in the Peoria area but I am willing to work with you, just let me know!

JMeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links