Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday May 4, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #1726
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice & Gravy View Post
Response -

"who is this?"
Stay sexy for me.

Sorry wrong number.


































*2 minutes later*

Stay sexy for me.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #1727
AndyRoo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 20952
Join Date: Jul 2002
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore, MD
Vehicle:
MINI & Datsun
BRG & White

Default

nope.

Last edited by AndyRoo; 11-08-2013 at 12:04 PM.
AndyRoo is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #1728
Protege Menace
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 41950
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: International
Location: www.faqurug.com
Vehicle:
faq u rug

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
I've got mad text game, son. PM knows what's up.


**** bitch u is wierd. <3


Don't be afraid if a fat man stuffs you in a sack tonight.
Protege Menace is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #1729
AndyRoo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 20952
Join Date: Jul 2002
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore, MD
Vehicle:
MINI & Datsun
BRG & White

Default

nope.

Last edited by AndyRoo; 11-08-2013 at 12:04 PM.
AndyRoo is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #1730
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protege Menace View Post
Don't be afraid if a fat man stuffs you in a sack tonight.
Did it work or not?
Tweeter is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #1731
forester06x
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 327942
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta/Georgia Tech
Vehicle:
'77 Super Beetle
'06 supercharged Forester

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
Sorry wrong number.
I do this all the time.
forester06x is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #1732
Protege Menace
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 41950
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: International
Location: www.faqurug.com
Vehicle:
faq u rug

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
Did it work or not?

For a while.





Protege Menace is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #1733
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: CO
Default

Yeah, well you didn't follow protocol.

And Spar let me know what she says the follow up is key.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #1734
Rice & Gravy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 39569
Join Date: Jul 2003
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Berryville, VA
Vehicle:
09 Acura TSX 6spd

Default

If there is no response by the time I have to leave in an hour I am going to be disappoint.
Rice & Gravy is online now  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #1735
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice & Gravy View Post
If there is no response by the time I have to leave in an hour I am going to be disappoint.


They can't resist it.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #1736
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

F*ing Tweeter....figures you have an iphone haha
wteGDF is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #1737
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: CO
Default



100% of the time it works everytime.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #1738
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

Maybe that is my problem...I dont have an iphone haha
wteGDF is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #1739
Rice & Gravy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 39569
Join Date: Jul 2003
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Berryville, VA
Vehicle:
09 Acura TSX 6spd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post


They can't resist it.
My text skeeelz are pretty good too, but I might have to use that one should the situation present itself.

I am hoping Sparconx88 got a similar response.
Rice & Gravy is online now  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #1740
wteGDF
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201665
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Tustin Ranch,CA
Vehicle:
2005 MmmMM CF....
Unique Starts Here....

Default

Or I could text that chick and scare her away quicker haha
wteGDF is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #1741
subaru3169
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 55252
Join Date: Feb 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: i know, i regret it too
Vehicle:
* pullup bar *

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
In all honesty, girls like this shouldn't even be dating if you're going to take things beyond slow. I can understand holding off on sex as that's a personal choice, and you gotta respect that. But to go super slow on all aspects is just...odd. If you haven't made a move by the 2nd or 3rd date then your chances of NOT getting friendzoned is pretty bad, even if you technically didn't do anything wrong.
yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
I'd just not talk to her for awhile. That's really the only smart play at this point. If she brings up the "slow" thing again, then I'd do what Rice & Gravy said, but word it a little differently. Basically just tell her you like her, and you're not into the mind games and leave the ball in her court. This way you aren't burning any bridges, but leaving on a note with a spine still in tact.
not sure there's any real way to be tactful in that kind of situation.. saying not into playing her mind games already implies something.. thus, simply saying your time is being wasted with all her jibba jabba nonsense is sufficient for me.. **** the bridge, it's not like they're adding to your resume

i usually say get with the program or stop wasting time

- walter newcastle
subaru3169 is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:54 PM   #1742
Sparconx88
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 161756
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Denver
Vehicle:
05 Wrx
Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
*Rubs hands together

Send this sentence exactly as it appears below (without the quotes):

"You're everything I never knew I wanted in a girl..."

Don't write anything else.


EDIT: To prove it'll work I'll send the same message now and post the results. And now we wait.

Uhhh..yeah I don't think I'm gonna send that lol..It's been over a week since we talked and I don't think that's how id start it off. Oh well I guess...**** gets old
Sparconx88 is online now  
Old 05-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #1743
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wteGDF View Post
Or I could text that chick and scare her away quicker haha
Yeah it would be bad in your case.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparconx88 View Post
Uhhh..yeah I don't think I'm gonna send that lol..It's been over a week since we talked and I don't think that's how id start it off. Oh well I guess...**** gets old
Eggsactly. She HAS to reply. Don't think about it, just do it. The results may surprise you.

Believe in Tweeter.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 04:25 PM   #1744
Protege Menace
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 41950
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: International
Location: www.faqurug.com
Vehicle:
faq u rug

Default

I'm a tweetliever.
Protege Menace is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #1745
Turbopit
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 45400
Join Date: Oct 2003
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Denver, CO
Vehicle:
06 WRX TR
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
I've got mad text game, son. PM knows what's up.



**** bitch u is wierd. <3
I've found that if I get a number and text, my success rate shoots through the roof. That's partially a confidence issue.
Turbopit is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #1746
kfoote
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 39180
Join Date: Jul 2003
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Trying to get :unamused: on TV
Vehicle:
2004 WRB STi
Slash Ten - FBHIC

Default

Why do I envision all of Tweeter's texts that he sends to girls, if read consecutively, being a creatine story?
kfoote is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #1747
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protege Menace View Post
I'm a tweetliever.




But seriously, send it. Now. Here's what will happen:

Scenario A: "OMG u creep! Ugh!"
Scenario B: No reply.
Scenario C: "Hehehe what are you up to?"

So we can conclude results both A and B are the same as NOT sending the message, and result C is all you have to gain with nothing to lose.

Trust in Tweeter.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbopit View Post
I've found that if I get a number and text, my success rate shoots through the roof. That's partially a confidence issue.


We're on the same page, but different levels. Your stories on the other site...my gawd.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kfoote View Post
Why do I envision all of Tweeter's texts that he sends to girls, if read consecutively, being a creatine story?


Nah. She just has to put up with me when I'm coming off of it after workouts. She legitimately rage quit in Target yesterday after I was loudly asking her if we could combine hot dog cookers and KY lube in my outside voice.
Tweeter is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #1748
usfsfire42
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 242630
Join Date: Mar 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: .
Vehicle:
.. Flu shot
technician.

Default

It would scare her away. It's different if you say that **** to your girlfriend
usfsfire42 is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #1749
Turbopit
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 45400
Join Date: Oct 2003
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Denver, CO
Vehicle:
06 WRX TR
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post



We're on the same page, but different levels. Your stories on the other site...my gawd.

.

hi five

One thing I can say about my WAPCE ex, I gained a LOT of confidence in the 5 years we were together. Though lately I forget that it's now completely ok to talk to women without her. Saturday night I danced with topless girl only wearing small pasties. Don't even remember her name. Wasn't drinking that much either.

Until I have actually moved into my own place I'm just having a good time with friends and cultivating future conquests. I really don't plan to just nail every girl/woman out there, it's just nice to have the option.

Now if I could just get the WAPCE to stop calling me 6 times in a row, then texting, then emailing once she gets to work. Sure I could not answer, but then I would miss out on the crazy.

She figured out that one of her good friends invited me over last weekend for a pool party but not her. Her response "She's been MY friend for 12 years".
The same friend has come on to me several times over the last 5 years I have known her. Sometimes in extreme ways. I will not resist next time. She's hot and is actually 2 years older than I am but looks 20 years younger than her age. Actually thinking about moving into the same complex as her.




Couple of months ago I got a girl one of my buddies met to send him some pics of various body parts. Too bad she wasn't all that hot. He was all worried until I reminded him that he really didn't care if he heard from her again or night. So why not say/ask exactly what you want to?
Turbopit is offline  
Old 05-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #1750
Tweeter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 162238
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usfsfire42 View Post
It would scare her away. It's different if you say that **** to your girlfriend
Then please tell me why it's worked on numerous girls in the past with varying lengths of knowing them before sending them that. Please, enlighten me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbopit View Post
hi five

One thing I can say about my WAPCE ex, I gained a LOT of confidence in the 5 years we were together. Though lately I forget that it's now completely ok to talk to women without her. Saturday night I danced with topless girl only wearing small pasties. Don't even remember her name. Wasn't drinking that much either.

Until I have actually moved into my own place I'm just having a good time with friends and cultivating future conquests. I really don't plan to just nail every girl/woman out there, it's just nice to have the option.

Now if I could just get the WAPCE to stop calling me 6 times in a row, then texting, then emailing once she gets to work. Sure I could not answer, but then I would miss out on the crazy.

She figured out that one of her good friends invited me over last weekend for a pool party but not her. Her response "She's been MY friend for 12 years".
The same friend has come on to me several times over the last 5 years I have known her. Sometimes in extreme ways. I will not resist next time. She's hot and is actually 2 years older than I am but looks 20 years younger than her age. Actually thinking about moving into the same complex as her.




Couple of months ago I got a girl one of my buddies met to send him some pics of various body parts. Too bad she wasn't all that hot. He was all worried until I reminded him that he really didn't care if he heard from her again or night. So why not say/ask exactly what you want to?
Yikes. Sounds like you'll be a lot happier once you get out of there, and you should maybe change your number too. Is the complex big? I wouldn't poop where you eat.

Bolded for truth.
Tweeter is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.