Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday April 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #1
bman10167
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 245144
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
midnight blue

Default blown lower end

Hello i am iso a 2.0 or 2.5 engine for my poor 03 wrx , i did a tranny swap on it and 3 weeks later the bottom end siezed up on me on the high way ( chx eng light came on doing 80mph , she stalled i tried to restart w/ key to no avail so i dumped the clutch @ 65mph into 4th and she started but had no power and was knocking like a bitch so i coasted it till she came to a holt. ) I checked the timing belt and that was mint , so we tried to get it to roll in 2ng gear by pulling it w/my truck and she is all locked up , i turn the key and it just kills the battery. so if any one has a motor ( nothing special ) lmk i live in w/mass and willing to drive for a good deal 150<> mi.
bman10167@hotmail.com
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:07 AM   #2
stop_rallytime
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 225515

Try starting it again I don't think you destroyed it enough
Old 10-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #3
bman10167
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 245144
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
midnight blue

yea i know t was a dumb idea to pop start it but i was coasting in the fast lane and had to get over , what was i going to do leave it in the fast lane so some dumbass creams in to it .......... wait it prob would have been better that way i would have gotten an insurance chx for it lol
Old 10-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #4
stop_rallytime
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 225515

I bet you forgot to check your oil and boom happend to me my motor was running on three cylinders and I would put like 2 qt a day one morning I said **** it ill be good lol I was in fast lane going up hill it shut off i tried to turn over i knew it was toast coasted at 50 right off the high way almost took out an old lady that forgot what hazards ment. Good luck man
Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
Mulder
Trust no one

Member#: 11170
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
02 WRX
05 GTO/11 Sonata(!)

Please use the Wanted section.
Closed Thread