|10-11-2012, 08:53 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lorton, VAVehicle:
World Rally Blue Pearl
is the 02 leveling switch the same as the 06?
Hello guys, so I'm trying to get my leveling motors to work on my 06 headlights, but i was wondering what is the difference between
and this switch
are they the same internally? could i use the 02 plug on the 06 headlights?
I know the 02 switch is a 6 pin but idk about the 06 switch is it also a 6 pin?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|10-11-2012, 10:16 PM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2006
2006 WRX Sedan SGM
2016 STI LTD CWP
The 2006 leveler switch shows as having a flat 8-pin connector.
The schematic shows the connector as follows (B-132), from left to right:
1) Red w/green stripe to both HL leveler motors
2) Red w/yellow stripe as being power-in (FB-7; Fuse 5)
6) Black as being ground
7) Violet as being power-in (FB-9; Fuse 12)
8) Orange w/white stripe as being part of the switch illumination
In theory, they should do the same thing.