Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday July 13, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #151
BigRob74
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 305107
Join Date: Dec 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Long Island, NY
Vehicle:
2012 wrx
360/386 E85

Default

sounds fishy, if the car was never flashed and the motor popped, hire a lawyer. if i had to pay for a new motor, it wouldnt be the same pos stock pistons from subaru. for that money you can built a bulletproof motor and never worry about it
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BigRob74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:48 AM   #152
buggy85
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 366352
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by backseatwindowsup View Post

"Rally-inspired" is different from a rally car
Point taken But still marketed and sold as a sport car right? So why not fix this issue and stop blaming consumers, this is not a good look for subaru i had a 06 350Z which I drove extremely aggressive granted I was younger and a more spirited driver and only had an o2 sensor went out and I had 60k miles on it. I guess I should blame my wife for the switch lol she wanted me to get a 4 door car for the kids
buggy85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:01 AM   #153
sc00by4life
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 97135
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bothell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy85 View Post
Point taken But still marketed and sold as a sport car right? So why not fix this issue and stop blaming consumers, this is not a good look for subaru i had a 06 350Z which I drove extremely aggressive granted I was younger and a more spirited driver and only had an o2 sensor went out and I had 60k miles on it. I guess I should blame my wife for the switch lol she wanted me to get a 4 door car for the kids
It doesn't matter what its marketed as.

If you abuse the car, it will break. There is a difference between pushing the car, and being an idiot.

maybe try not driving like a dick head?
sc00by4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:03 AM   #154
buggy85
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 366352
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRob74 View Post
sounds fishy, if the car was never flashed and the motor popped, hire a lawyer. if i had to pay for a new motor, it wouldnt be the same pos stock pistons from subaru. for that money you can built a bulletproof motor and never worry about it
After going through this whole ordeal I'm not even sure I want to keep the car. I asked the service rep at the dealership wat if I repair this car and the same issue arises again my car still wouldn't be repared under warranty would it? He said, "why you think that?" I said, because the car is gonna be runing on the same tune as it was when it messed up the first time! He then said, "oh we would put it back to the factory tune" I said to him how u gonna put a car back to something it already is, he then changed the subject.
buggy85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:05 AM   #155
buggy85
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 366352
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00by4life View Post

It doesn't matter what its marketed as.

If you abuse the car, it will break. There is a difference between pushing the car, and being an idiot.

maybe try not driving like a dick head?
Wats that difference?
buggy85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:06 AM   #156
sc00by4life
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 97135
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bothell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy85 View Post
Wats that difference?
are you 12?

judging by your reason given for denial, and your posts here, you beat the car to **** and it was low on oil. running the car hard on low oil will definitely cause the failure you encountered.
sc00by4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:11 AM   #157
buggy85
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 366352
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00by4life View Post

are you 12?
Look all I'm saying is there are too many of these cars having this same issue at such low mileage, you don't think there is an issue there apart from driving habits?
buggy85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:20 AM   #158
buggy85
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 366352
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00by4life View Post

are you 12?

judging by your reason given for denial, and your posts here, you beat the car to **** and it was low on oil. running the car hard on low oil will definitely cause the failure you encountered.
Well you have an extremly poor judgement did you miss the post where I said my car just had the first oil change less that a week prior to that plus that was the very first thing they checked before I even left the dealership which was ruled out immediately the day it was taken in and that car has NEVER gotten up to 90 on the clock or burn any rubber so please stop with your silly judgments. I respect your inputs but please don't start saying stuff like that.
buggy85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:46 AM   #159
02Rone
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349556
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Westchester, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Premium
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00by4life View Post
It doesn't matter what its marketed as.

If you abuse the car, it will break. There is a difference between pushing the car, and being an idiot.

maybe try not driving like a dick head?
Wow..
02Rone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #160
backseatwindowsup
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 321212
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Naperville, IL
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy85 View Post

Well you have an extremly poor judgement did you miss the post where I said my car just had the first oil change less that a week prior to that plus that was the very first thing they checked before I even left the dealership which was ruled out immediately the day it was taken in and that car has NEVER gotten up to 90 on the clock or burn any rubber so please stop with your silly judgments. I respect your inputs but please don't start saying stuff like that.
That's exactly the reason the dealership said my car failed. I had gotten the first oil change a week prior at a different Subaru dealership than the one I purchased my car from. The oil change was covered under warranty. When I got it to another dealer (the one closest to my house, neither the purchase dealer nor the oil change dealer), they said it was caused by low oil and blamed it on the other dealership for using an aftermarket oil filter. They covered the short block replacement under warranty though.

Couple things interesting about this:

1. My oil light never came on through this whole process
2. I can think of no reason a Subaru dealership would use aftermarket parts in their installs and maintenance
3. I never learned if the other dealership was held accountable for their error. Neither SOA nor my dealership asked me for additional info nor did they tell me that the other dealership was even made aware of the issue.

Smells like fish...
backseatwindowsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #161
sc00by4life
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 97135
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bothell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy85 View Post
Well you have an extremly poor judgement did you miss the post where I said my car just had the first oil change less that a week prior to that plus that was the very first thing they checked before I even left the dealership which was ruled out immediately the day it was taken in
Just because the oil was recently changed does not guarentee that there is actually oil in the car, let alone at the proper level. Combine that with your posts suggesting hard driving, and its pretty clear why the dealer came to the conclusion that you abused the car.

Quote:
that car has NEVER gotten up to 90 on the clock or burn any rubber so please stop with your silly judgments. I respect your inputs but please don't start saying stuff like that.
Oh really? These posts suggest otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy85 View Post
I guess I'm having a really hard time understanding how is it subaru market the sti as a rally sport car and then demand that you drive it like a 4 cylinder honda accord which would have lasted longer anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy85 View Post
Point taken But still marketed and sold as a sport car right?
.......

I'm not saying you DID abuse the car, but judging by your posts and SOA's result - I'd say there is probably cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy85 View Post
Look all I'm saying is there are too many of these cars having this same issue at such low mileage, you don't think there is an issue there apart from driving habits?
Yet there are thousands upon thousands operating flawlessly. Your comment literally means nothing. If you think cars can only fail from a mechanical defect, you have a lot to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backseatwindowsup View Post
1. My oil light never came on through this whole process.
Its an oil pressure light, not oil level light. For low oil to trigger the light it needs to be pretty dang low.
sc00by4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #162
02Rone
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349556
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Westchester, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Premium
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00by4life View Post
Just because the oil was recently changed does not guarentee that there is actually oil in the car, let alone at the proper level. Combine that with your posts suggesting hard driving, and its pretty clear why the dealer came to the conclusion that you abused the car.
Are you suggesting that if you take your brand new car under warranty to the dealer to have the scheduled oil change done, and the dealer F's it up, it's your fault?

I missed all of his posts suggesting hard driving/abuse. Maybe he deleted/edited them. The dealer did not come to the conclusion that he abused the car, they stated that the car was modified.

I am by no means an expert or mechanic on cars, but a reasonable person would believe that almost immediately after and oil change on a brand new car was performed by the dealer (not Average Joe's Lube Center), no further action is required until the next scheduled oil change.

He paid the dealer to perform the oil change and perform it right. If there WAS a problem/issue that may cause the oil level to be low (whether it be a leak, engine burning oil, etc.), the 'trained/certified technician' should have discovered that, not the average consumer who paid for that service.

A friend of mine who had his engine replaced under warranty told me that the dealer came back to him and told him everytime he hit redline or rev limiter, drove without traction control, wasn't wearing his seatbelt, etc. Not sure if that's possible but I wouldn't be surprised. And if it is, they would definitely be able to tell if the car was 'abused' in the first 1xxx miles.

IF the car was tuned, that's a diff story. Something is missing.
02Rone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #163
Chicago AJ
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 353343
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Suburb of Chicago
Vehicle:
'13 WRX Sedan Stg 3
'13 Prius C 86mpg!

Default

Almost every vehicle's owner manual suggests you check the oil regularly, not simply get an oil change at the dealer and forget about it until the next oil change. Turbo cars have a tendency to use oil. They can use a quart every 1,000 miles or so and that can still be considered normal.

The fact that his oil was low could have easily been the dealer's fault. Sure there mechanics are certified, but they're not all top caliber ones. Maybe he read the number of quarts he was supposed to put in wrong, maybe he counted wrong, etc. He could've checked his oil and possibly avoided all of this.

I check my oil every fill-up, often times more. If SOA gave him the reasons they did, I'm sure they had more than enough proof. Nowhere in that letter did it say anything about a tune on the car.

Just my opinion.
Chicago AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #164
02Rone
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349556
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Westchester, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Premium
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago AJ View Post
Almost every vehicle's owner manual suggests you check the oil regularly, not simply get an oil change at the dealer and forget about it until the next oil change. Turbo cars have a tendency to use oil. They can use a quart every 1,000 miles or so and that can still be considered normal.
Absolutely not. Like I said, I'm no mechanic, but my previous car was a VW 1.9 TDI. I personally did ALL maintenance including the clutch, timing belt, turbo upgrade, and changed the oil with 4 quarts of Mobil 1 Synthetic Delvac religiously every 6,000 miles. Going by what you're saying the car would have ran dry for 2,000 miles? BS. The car is still running strong as a daily driver at almost 400,000 miles.

Does it say in the manual that the car burns a quart of oil every 1,000 miles?

Additionally, I or any presiding court would not credit the manual heavily in this regard. What is regularly? Every day? Every time you start the car? Every 30 miles? Again, the court almost always goes by what a reasonable person would believe/assume. buggy85 took reasonable steps including taking the car to Subaru at the scheduled interval to have Subaru's scheduled oil change done. Why not just do the oil change himself and save the labor cost? That's why I go to Subaru. I am more than capable of doing an oil change, but if anything goes wrong guess where the finger is going to be pointed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy85 View Post
So I just got the official letter from SOA today stating "after diagnosis it has been determined that the failure of the rod bearing in ur vehicle was the result of oil starvation from high boost pressure and excessive heat caused by a reprogram of the engine control module. This is not a manufacturers defect and therefore would not be covered under the manufacturers limited warranty.
The manufacturers limited warranties do not cover any part which malfunctions, fails or is damaged due to an unauthorized alteration or modification made to the vehicle such as the removal of parts or the installation of parts, equipment or impropper repairs or adjustments not approve or recommend by subaru of america, Inc."
Subaru admits that the cause of the failure is oil starvation. I would provide all documents receipts regarding sale and maintenance from time of purchase until present and let Subaru prove that the ECU was reprogrammed. If they can't AND an oil change was not performed by someone else they've almost admitted fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago AJ View Post
The fact that his oil was low could have easily been the dealer's fault. Sure there mechanics are certified, but they're not all top caliber ones. Maybe he read the number of quarts he was supposed to put in wrong, maybe he counted wrong, etc. He could've checked his oil and possibly avoided all of this.
You are 100% correct. But it's not buggy85's duty/responsibility to know or determine that. It's Subaru's. And when Subaru accepts payment, they accept SOME responsibility. Again, the golden rule is 'What a reasonable person would believe.' Do you think the soccer mom driving her Honda Odyssey checks the oil when she pulls out of the dealer lot...F no. She reasonably believes that she just paid for an oil change and can drive the kids to soccer until the next scheduled oil change..I don't care what the manual says.

Yes, if Subaru's finding is accurate, he COULD have checked his oil. Does the manual say you MUST. Why not bring it to the dealer 'regularly' to have it checked? Is every car owner capable of checking their oil/tire pressure/brakes? No. That's why there are state inspections. Should they be? I think so, but I'm talking about what a civil court would consider. I don't think it is his responsibility solely. If he brought the car in for the 1,000 mile oil change at 2,000 miles, that's a diff story, but not in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago AJ View Post
If SOA gave him the reasons they did, I'm sure they had more than enough proof. Nowhere in that letter did it say anything about a tune on the car.
If they had 'more than enough proof' then where is it?
02Rone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #165
Chicago AJ
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 353343
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Suburb of Chicago
Vehicle:
'13 WRX Sedan Stg 3
'13 Prius C 86mpg!

Default

I never said they all burn oil. But it's not uncommon. If you don't check your oil, you're a moron. It's as simple as that.
Chicago AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #166
sc00by4life
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 97135
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Bothell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02Rone View Post
Absolutely not. Like I said, I'm no mechanic, but my previous car was a VW 1.9 TDI. I personally did ALL maintenance including the clutch, timing belt, turbo upgrade, and changed the oil with 4 quarts of Mobil 1 Synthetic Delvac religiously every 6,000 miles. Going by what you're saying the car would have ran dry for 2,000 miles? BS. The car is still running strong as a daily driver at almost 400,000 miles.
You're taking what he said to the extreme. Subarus are known to burn oil. While it may not have run "dry" for 2000 miles, its absolutely possible that it was running low (in your personal example).

And your experience with your VW has absolutely 0 relevance on this topic. Most motors can go up to 7500mi between oil changes.

Quote:
Does it say in the manual that the car burns a quart of oil every 1,000 miles?
This is generally accepted as normal for subarus to burn a quart between oil changes. Your manual states to check oil level every time you fill up with gas.

Quote:
Additionally, I or any presiding court would not credit the manual heavily in this regard. What is regularly? Every day? Every time you start the car? Every 30 miles?
Every time you fill up with gas. It is the OWNERS responsibility to ensure their car is properly maintained, not subarus. Once the car leaves the lot, anything other than a mechanical defect from the factory and/or service is on YOU.

Run back what I said in that last sentance. It is very well possible that the oil change was not performed to spec, and THAT is on THEM.

Quote:
You are 100% correct. But it's not buggy85's duty/responsibility to know or determine that. It's Subaru's. And when Subaru accepts payment, they accept SOME responsibility. Again, the golden rule is 'What a reasonable person would believe.' Do you think the soccer mom driving her Honda Odyssey checks the oil when she pulls out of the dealer lot...F no. She reasonably believes that she just paid for an oil change and can drive the kids to soccer until the next scheduled oil change..I don't care what the manual says.
Going by your logic, you should be able to buy any car you want, run it to the ground, but as long as you bring it in for service every 5-20000 miles its THEIR responsibility? I don't think so.

Quote:
Yes, if Subaru's finding is accurate, he COULD have checked his oil. Does the manual say you MUST. Why not bring it to the dealer 'regularly' to have it checked?
I suggest you actually read the manual. You dont HAVE to do anything, but the manufacturer SUGGESTS that you do something every so often. If you don't well....there is a lot of grey area in that.

Quote:
Is every car owner capable of checking their oil/tire pressure/brakes? No.
Yes. Oil is checked via the dipstick, tire pressure gauges (although inaccurate) and air pumps are available at just about every single gas station.

Brakes? Yeah, you have a point there, but thats not what we are discussing.

Quote:
That's why there are state inspections.
Many states dont have required state inspections, let alone for new cars.

Quote:
I don't think it is his responsibility solely. If he brought the car in for the 1,000 mile oil change at 2,000 miles, that's a diff story, but not in this case.
Agreed IF what OP is stating is true.

Quote:
If they had 'more than enough proof' then where is it?
buggy most likely ISN'T telling the whole story. There are several holes in the story.

in the end - regardless of what anyone here says - if buggy TRULY believes that he is correct and not at fault - he needs to consult a lawyer.
sc00by4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #167
buggy85
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 366352
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago AJ View Post
Almost every vehicle's owner manual suggests you check the oil regularly, not simply get an oil change at the dealer and forget about it until the next oil change. Turbo cars have a tendency to use oil. They can use a quart every 1,000 miles or so and that can still be considered normal.

The fact that his oil was low could have easily been the dealer's fault. Sure there mechanics are certified, but they're not all top caliber ones. Maybe he read the number of quarts he was supposed to put in wrong, maybe he counted wrong, etc. He could've checked his oil and possibly avoided

Just my opinion.
Oil level was perfectly fine which was why they ruled that out immediately.
buggy85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #168
Pmac486
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 368865
Join Date: Sep 2013
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
Charcoal

Default

I'm picking up my 13' wrx with 7k miles on it tomorrow morning, and let me just say, this thread is making me nervous as hell...
Pmac486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #169
nmlittlebigman
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 321409
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Arrey, NM
Vehicle:
2011 WRX STi Sedan
WRB Stage II T.P. tuned

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmac486 View Post
I'm picking up my 13' wrx with 7k miles on it tomorrow morning, and let me just say, this thread is making me nervous as hell...
The best thing to do is to take it to a trusted knowledgeable mechanic and have them do a pre purchase inspection along with a leak down and compression test.
nmlittlebigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:02 AM   #170
helijock
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 368183
Join Date: Sep 2013
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Clarksville, TN
Vehicle:
14 STI sedan/hatch
ISM/PBP

Default

I just bought a brand new 2014 STi, and currently have 450 miles on it. I wish I would have read this entire thread and the many like it prior to purchase. This is scary and it seems like SoA hates owners.
helijock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:27 AM   #171
Teedub21
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 333099
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Vancouver, WA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STi
ISM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by helijock View Post
I just bought a brand new 2014 STi, and currently have 450 miles on it. I wish I would have read this entire thread and the many like it prior to purchase. This is scary and it seems like SoA hates owners.
Step back from the edge, take a deep breath, and just drive the damn thing.
Teedub21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:31 AM   #172
Napalm3nema
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 263954
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Vehicle:
2014 EVO Yes, EVO
Wicked White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by helijock View Post
I just bought a brand new 2014 STi, and currently have 450 miles on it. I wish I would have read this entire thread and the many like it prior to purchase. This is scary and it seems like SoA hates owners.
Bro relax, one incident on the internet does not make the entire Subaru brand and cars worthless lol.

Man you should stay off the internet you're too easily spooked!
Napalm3nema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:13 AM   #173
SubieSnacks02
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 323545
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In a house
Vehicle:
Old Racekorrrrr!
Multi

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napalm3nema View Post

Bro relax, one incident on the internet does not make the entire Subaru brand and cars worthless lol.

Man you should stay off the internet you're too easily spooked!
Agreed. Brand new car = warranty lol.. I'm excited as hell for my 2014 STi lol
SubieSnacks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #174
helijock
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 368183
Join Date: Sep 2013
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Clarksville, TN
Vehicle:
14 STI sedan/hatch
ISM/PBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napalm3nema View Post

Bro relax, one incident on the internet does not make the entire Subaru brand and cars worthless lol.

Man you should stay off the internet you're too easily spooked!
It is way more than one incident there are three or four people in this thread alone reporting the same exact thing. I have a 2011 mustang gt with a2.3l whipple supercharger on it that Ford still does warranty work on. I love my sti so far but it sounds like there is an issue here.
helijock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:34 PM   #175
Tarifa
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 368650
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default

I hope this doesn't happen to my 2014 WRX..
Tarifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.