Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday December 8, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-29-2016, 01:07 PM   #1
k3vin15753
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 457291
Default Looking for 2017 STI Fogs

I just got my WR Blue STI i wanna switch the factory fog lights to some yellow fogs. The stock fog is way too dim for me. Iv heard about PIAA and NOKYA and also about some LED bulbs where you attach a plastic film over the Bulb to get the color you want. Anyone got any recommendations for me please thanks.
k3vin15753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2016, 02:17 PM   #2
Lezard Valeth
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 408318
Vehicle:
2015 STi Base
Galaxy Blue Pearl

Nokya hyper lime yellow leds. Have used mine for the past year and a half as both my drl and fog lights, so they're essentially on all the time. Love them, they have a very unique hue to them.

Only other thing I'd recommend is the replacement LED housings from Morimoto or Diode Dynamics with yellow Lamin-X overlays. The rest of the stuff on the market, quite frankly, is junk. I wouldn't touch any of the "OLM" stuff with a 10 foot pole. The only other options are those JDM fogs which are $$$$$$$...well over 300 bucks, nothx lol. Or if you just want regular yellow bulbs I'd again just go with Nokyas.
Lezard Valeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 04:18 PM   #3
nickn929
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 420404
Vehicle:
2015 WRX Limited 6MT
Dark Gray Metallic

I just put the Morimoto XB LED fogs in mine. The light output is awesome, the build quality seems great, and the install is cake. If you want them yellow, then just put yellow Lamin-X and it should look good and also protect them. Not sure what your budget is, but I'm sure with Black Friday coming up, you'll get a good deal somewhere. And if not, they're only about $160-170 depending on where you order from.
nickn929 is offline   Reply With Quote