Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday April 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South West Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > South West Impreza Club Forum -- SWIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #51
SedonaScooby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 143522
Join Date: Mar 2007
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Peoria,Arizona (aka hell)
Vehicle:
1987 Brat GL 4 Speed
98 Forester L (RIP)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yman View Post

^^^ I can vouch for this because I remember the frustration when the deal rolled out about 4 weeks after I paid 34.5 for a used 7k mile 08 sti.
90 percent bought it at 28k though...

I remember the sale it was great and got a lot of new subaru fans. I also remember all of the upset people because this didnt happen till past the second half of the year, something like summer time I thought.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SedonaScooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #52
zachd
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 267575
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Vehicle:
2008 STi

Default

I'm headed down the street to Fountain Hills Sunday morning to take some photos and I'll finally post the car up for sale on here as well as other various websites hopefully by end of day Sunday. The car needs to be appreciated by someone else and not be garaged under a car cover week after week. I've had my fun with it and hope someone else will get as much joy out of it as I have. I just need something more practical for the outdoor lifestyle that I love.

It could sell in 5 days, or 5 months. It really doesn't matter to me, it's probably the most unmotivated car sale I've ever done, lol. Someone did offer me 21k through craigslist, and claimed they drove a 2012 WRX...The ****? lol
zachd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #53
SedonaScooby
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 143522
Join Date: Mar 2007
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Peoria,Arizona (aka hell)
Vehicle:
1987 Brat GL 4 Speed
98 Forester L (RIP)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachd View Post
I'm headed down the street to Fountain Hills Sunday morning to take some photos and I'll finally post the car up for sale on here as well as other various websites hopefully by end of day Sunday. The car needs to be appreciated by someone else and not be garaged under a car cover week after week. I've had my fun with it and hope someone else will get as much joy out of it as I have. I just need something more practical for the outdoor lifestyle that I love.

It could sell in 5 days, or 5 months. It really doesn't matter to me, it's probably the most unmotivated car sale I've ever done, lol. Someone did offer me 21k through craigslist, and claimed they drove a 2012 WRX...The ****? lol
You dont know its set up


Bro
SedonaScooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #54
zachd
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 267575
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Vehicle:
2008 STi

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SedonaScooby View Post
You dont know its set up


Bro
He must have gotten his '12 WRX for 16,500
zachd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #55
yman
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 199051
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: mesa, az
Vehicle:
06 Subaru
Black

Default

You guys are so mad about trade-in prices.
yman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #56
zachd
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 267575
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Vehicle:
2008 STi

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yman View Post
You guys are so mad about trade-in prices.
I just hope I don't have to end up trading it in...because I sure as hell do not want to have to put my time and effort into demoding the car. Talk about a PITA.
zachd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #57
Evil Imports
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 14732
Join Date: Jan 2002
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Global
Vehicle:
+ 13 B8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachd View Post
I just hope I don't have to end up trading it in...because I sure as hell do not want to have to put my time and effort into demoding the car. Talk about a PITA.
Its a really nice car man, Good luck with your sale
Evil Imports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #58
zachd
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 267575
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Vehicle:
2008 STi

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Imports View Post
Its a really nice car man, Good luck with your sale
Thanks man. Headed out to take some new pictures in a few minutes. I'll finally have it posted up later today.
zachd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.